View Single Post
Old 01-30-09, 09:59 PM   #274
Anton88
Helmsman

Downloads: 121
Uploads: 0
Default Japanese voices for IJN Sub mod - i'll take care .. ;)

Guys, I'm new here, but I might be able to lend a hand.
I have a huge collection of japanese war films, and I will do the Crew voices part for this great mod you have all worked hard for.. They will turn out superb I promiss.

I have actually done some speech for the pilots in Il-2 Forgotten Battles, Romanian campaign.. (so you can actually hear my voice if you fly with a bunch of romanian airplanes in formation.. i'm in there too .. lol.. ) but lets stick to this game..
(By the way, ..Romania is a nice country with beautyfull dark haired babes, and genious computer programmers... like those who have created Silent hunter III and IV.. hope you guys appreciate where i'm from.. tough i'm no computer geek ..

I wanted to show everyone this new Japanese movie that came out, about the Kaitens.. the suicide human torpedoes.. Its fabulous.. and its so new.. that there are only 2 vidoes of it on youtube.. here is one of them: enjoy

出口のない海 [Deguchi No Nai Umi] (Sea Without Exit)
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=hTR-_ouMq-M

I will take care of the crew voices.. and sound effects.. I do great work..
All I ask in return is that some of you work on the Japanese faces of the crew, and the IJN Uniforms.. we got to make this realisitc.. there is no outher japanse sub sim out there.
** when this is all done and ready.. could we put it all in an " .exe file ", just like Gray Wolves 3.0 mod ...etc (an executable mod), would it work?

I wish you all great success,.. I will help with whatever I can.. and It will turn out great

cheers
Anton88 is offline   Reply With Quote