View Single Post
Old 01-25-09, 06:21 PM   #8
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Is there enough community activity, modding, scenario and download activity to justify a stickied resource thread like the existing ones? Anyone having sufficient links to contribute? If enough comes together (I don't know, I still consider to eventually buy COTA), all titles of the series could be covered in just one resource.

Take this as an invitation to suggest resource stickies on other wargames, strategy games featuring ground war, and comparable games as well. For example Armed Assault would be acceptable for tanksim.com. EA Sports or Unreal Tournament would be not.

But be aware that if you launch one new yourself, you will be responsible for upating it constantly when new links and information gets posted. That is so that the information is structured and in one place and in one post, not scattered around on 20+ thread pages. Searching for a single info in a 20 pages-thread IS NO FUN. Although that needs constant awareness from your side, I would encourage you to do it yourself, because currently i myself already maintain 5 such threads.