porphy
Commodore

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JScones
Quote:
Originally Posted by stabiz
SBP again ... and again. Tanksim.com should have a SBP free corner or something, because its starting to feel like the Spanish Inquisition.
Stabiz, I think you'll find that the "SBP free corner" has been found in other forums. This place here is "Tanksim.com" in name only; post #4 demonstrates that more than clearly. "SBPsim.com" would be a much more fitting and certainly more accurate name.

IMHO it's much better to talk about non-SBP tanksims in their dedicated forums, free from spam and dribble like that in posts #4 and #8, rather than get frustrated over here in a place that really means nothing to anyone outside of SBP anyway (the "review" certainly saw to that).

I think a lack of release announcements here for Steel Fury or TvT mods indicates that others have already made the move, hence the perception of an increase in SBP threads when it's really just a decrease in non-SBP threads.

Let Skybird reap what he sows.
This thread was doing just fine, everyone expressing positive feelings about their favourite tank sim, and with some friendly bantering. The only derogatory and negative posts are yours. If you didn't notice, you just managed to reproduce the stuff you complain about.... Lighten up, and be happy when people talk about their different experiences with tank sims and sims in general. Bring in your own positive feel of Steel Fury, and there is no problem.

Sadly I seem to have left the Enemy Engaged days behind with my move to windows 7 (might have to do a XP install as well). The vista graphics driver doesn't like EECH. It's a shame as Arneh’s latest creation with the Hind is fantastic. Nothing like busting tanks with that flying monster! On the other side, swatting helos with Sabot rounds in SB Pro is fun as well.

cheers Porphy

"A paranoid is simply someone in possession of all the facts."
W. B.

Last edited by porphy; 01-24-09 at 05:08 AM.
porphy is offline   Reply With Quote