View Single Post
Old 12-24-08, 05:43 PM   #96
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivank
I just finish testing some of my HK, and AMC's out, I found some problems and some interesting patrols!

HK Pinguin:
P1) Left Hamburg for Australian hunting grounds. (since there are no convoys in the Atlantic yet) no ships spotted. 1st ship attacked off Western Africa, large tanker, sunk after 7 rounds!!! Sailed to the cape of Africa, spotted 3 ships sailing, sank all, received minor damage from Liberty ship. 2 weeks later enter convoy sank 4 ships, lost after CL attack.

HK Widder: (new ship coming)
P1) SUNK BY BRITISH SHORE BATTERIES!

HK Orion: (new ship coming)
P1) Sunk by 3 DD, sank 1 of them.

HK Atlantis:
Left Hamburg for Australian hunting grounds, sank total of 15 ships(to long of a patrol to give details) sunk by Aussie air attacks, 2 bomb hits to forward cargo bay, sank in 15mins, heavy fog, very sad to see her go down by the bow.

HK Steir: failed to load, needs re working

HK Kormoran: failed to load, needs new ship, once SHammers427 gets new computer and can make new ship, I will re-do her.

Problems: Ships NOT compatible with each other!!!
Nice work with "Atlantis". It's good to know that you at least have a chance of raking up a nice score. IMO the game is likely to be slightly more difficult than real life - there is no way to fool the AI with historical ruses, like fake funnels or neutral paint schemes. Yet another AI improvement for SH5's designers to think about...
iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote