View Single Post
Old 12-12-08, 08:58 AM   #113
tigershuffle
Seaman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Hi, well I think that the current AI.........is 'okay'. Its not groundbreaking but neither is it broken.

Enemy antitank emplacements defend themselves with small arms if approached by infantry, infantry try to run if a tank gets close to there trench/location (Theatre of War had this but for me most troops panicked all the time!! when a tank approached which annoyed the hell out of me after id just manouvered a bazooka to get a shot off).
I only just noticed how I could see the marks made by the enemy on my front armour from the tank drivers hatch......thats real enough for me.

You can get your 'wingmen' to get out of your way by altering the formation or spacing in F8 map view.
For me its a good game/sim. I can see it not been hardcore enough for some, but been someone who still plays fps stuff I guess a lot of 'casual' gamers would find it bewildering (I still fail miserably at Il2).

anyhoo 8.5/10 for me ......and I think its gonna get better with Fall Blau and the other w.i.p.

Oh and a group hug for Skybird cos no one deserves personal insults just for offering his opinions. Lifes wayyy too short for that kinda bs.

Last edited by tigershuffle; 12-12-08 at 09:07 AM.
tigershuffle is offline   Reply With Quote