SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   DW Mission Designers' Forum (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=191)
-   -   New Campaign (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=90610)

awood6535 03-12-06 10:45 PM

New Campaign

I've got 6 mission's out 8 done They are base on The Book USS Seawolf By Patrick Robinson.Thes missions are all useing Seawolf
Only.I'm only making missions up to the part where she is crippled in the south china sea.I'm going to part 2 but i'm not giving a date for it yet.But campaign 1 will be done in about 2 weeks. Got to test it first. :ping:

Bill Nichols 03-13-06 07:00 AM

Have you seen my scenario, "Blue Dragon", also based on Robinson's USS Seawolf?

Looking forward to your campaign!

-bill

Miika 03-13-06 07:46 AM

Excellent!

Can't wait...

Miika

Morgan 03-13-06 08:04 AM

Fantastic. I just love that book (hmm, well i don't have so much to choose from here in Hungary, but fortunately Robinson's books are translated to hungarian). What type of missions will you make? I can't remember to so many sub mission oppurtunities from that novel. (1 when the SW is making photos of the Xia, 1 when the SW is making photos of that DDG which catches her, what else?)
I can't wait playing it :up:

awood6535 03-13-06 08:37 PM

I Got one I'm proud of. I call it buggering the whale it has the player take a under water photo of the Xia Which you all will see I'm using a Delta 4 in my missions.The reason is that I'm doing this is because in the book the say the new Xia has twins shafts.I just figuared that up and when the Chinese do build and launch there new Xia it will have many features simmiler to the Delta 4 . :know:

LuftWolf 03-14-06 02:14 AM

Quote:

buggering the whale
:rotfl:

awood6535 03-26-06 07:15 PM

I have all the missions done but I can for some reason only get the frist oine to show up in the campaign list.Can someone plese point me to a campaign creator readme or tell me how to make all the missions into a campaign.

Bill Nichols 03-26-06 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awood6535
I have all the missions done but I can for some reason only get the frist oine to show up in the campaign list.Can someone plese point me to a campaign creator readme or tell me how to make all the missions into a campaign.

All the missions need to be re-named to have ".mc" at the end (instead of ".mu"

Then, using a text editor such as wordpad, create a ".cam" file that includes all of the campaign's scenario names followed by "xx". Here's the .cam file from my Red Storm Rising campaign:

[Name] Red_Storm_Rising
[Scenario] RSR0_Calm_Before_the_Storm.mc xx
[Scenario] RSR1_Holddown_Exercise.mc xx
[Scenario] RSR2_Bastion_Gambit.mc xx
[Scenario] RSR3_Red_Sky_at_Morning.mc xx
[Scenario] RSR4_Polar_Glory.mc xx
[Scenario] RSR5_Opening_Moves.mc xx
[Scenario] RSR6_Riposte.mc xx
[Scenario] RSR7_Journeys_End.mc xx
[Scenario] RSR8_Nordic_Hammer.mc xx
[Scenario] RSR9_Faslane_Departure.mc xx
[Scenario] RSR10_Rendezvous.mc xx