SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Help with this lines of Basic.cfg (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=250247)

CapZap1970 08-12-21 08:20 AM

Help with this lines of Basic.cfg

Please dear Kaleuns, could someone please tell me what are the following lines for and how do they work? What is their purpose?

[TIME]
TransferFlotilla=5
NbDaysInBase=21
NbPatrolsInFlotilla=1
NbMonthsInFlotilla=0

They are from the Basic.cfg file and I would like to know how they work and what their purpose is. How do their values affect the game?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help! :up:

CapZap1970

Onealex 08-12-21 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapZap1970 (Post 2762442)
Please dear Kaleuns, could someone please tell me what are the following lines for and how do they work? What is their purpose?

[TIME]
TransferFlotilla=5
NbDaysInBase=21
NbPatrolsInFlotilla=1
NbMonthsInFlotilla=0

They are from the Basic.cfg file and I would like to know how they work and what their purpose is. How do their values affect the game?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help! :up:

CapZap1970

1 TransferFlotilla=5 - Transfer to another flotilla takes 5 days
2 NbDaysInBase=21 - Days at the base between patrols
3 NbPatrolsInFlotilla=1 - Minimum required patrols in flotilla to make a tranfer to another flotilla
4 NbMonthsInFlotilla=0 - Minimum required months spent in flotilla to make a tranfer to another flotilla

CapZap1970 08-12-21 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onealex (Post 2762443)
1 TransferFlotilla=5 - Transfer to another flotilla takes 5 days
2 NbDaysInBase=21 - Days at the base between patrols
3 NbPatrolsInFlotilla=1 - Minimum required patrols in flotilla to make a tranfer to another flotilla
4 NbMonthsInFlotilla=0 - Minimum required months spent in flotilla to make a tranfer to another flotilla

Thanks for the reply, Alex! Iwas asking because for some reason, I get transferred from the Weddigen or Saltzwedel Flotillas to the Wegener without asking after 4 patrols. I thought it was related to that... :hmmm:

Once again, thanks for your help!

CapZap1970 08-12-21 09:41 PM

Please, anybody could give me a hand figuring out why do I get transferred to the Wegener Flotilla without requesting it? It happens anyway no matter what year I star a new career.

Perhaps a too extended patrol? Too short? :hmmm:
So far I can't think of any reason. That's Why I was asking about those Basic.cfg lines in my previous post, but it seems that it doesn't have anything to do with it. On the opposite hand, I've never been transferred from the Wegener Flotilla without asking and I've been able to finish a couple of careers without any inconvenience.

Thanks in advance

CapZap1970