SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Helosim.com and Flight Sims (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=216)
-   -   AVG FLYING TIGERS \ White Sun,Blue Sky Campain (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=146496)

FIREWALL 01-06-09 11:57 PM

AVG FLYING TIGERS \ White Sun,Blue Sky Campain

White Sun, Blue Sky Campain.

Anyone heard of it ? It was posted here and I had it and didn't burn it to cd and.... :damn: :damn: :damn:

Anyone help me here ?

Dowly 01-07-09 12:12 AM

Google is your friend. :yep:

Here you go mate. :up:
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/t...3/m/8021068545

FIREWALL 01-07-09 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dowly
Google is your friend. :yep:

Here you go mate. :up:
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/t...3/m/8021068545

Thank you Dowly You da man. :up: :rock: :up: :rock: :up: :rock: :D

I just got done burning it to cd so this won't happen again.:yep:

nikimcbee 01-07-09 03:38 AM

wow, looks cool. I love the AVG, so i'm downloading it now. Thanks for posting:up:

Kptlt. Neuerburg 01-07-09 01:30 PM

What a coinidence I downloaed that just last night! I haven't started playing it yet, but its cool to see that someone reconizes the AVG.

FIREWALL 01-07-09 01:54 PM

Good late morning to all. :sunny:

Yep .:yep: This gives you the whole deal on the Flying Tigers. I know I'm going to have alot of fun. I hope all of you do too.

I have another one called STAB. It's all about Corsairs and somewhat the "BlackSheep Squadron ". It installs with it's own exe. and has it's own DT Icon. That way if you have made changes to IL2 1946 this won't effect it . Kool huh ?

With the huge mod pack, AVG , and STAB it's like haveing 3 flight sims in one kinda.

I'm all set know for some serious flying. :arrgh!:

See you all in the air, I'm the one at your 6 o'clock. :D

Kratos 01-07-09 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FIREWALL
Good late morning to all. :sunny:

Yep .:yep: This gives you the whole deal on the Flying Tigers. I know I'm going to have alot of fun. I hope all of you do too.

I have another one called STAB. It's all about Corsairs and somewhat the "BlackSheep Squadron ". It installs with it's own exe. and has it's own DT Icon. That way if you have made changes to IL2 1946 this won't effect it . Kool huh ?

With the huge mod pack, AVG , and STAB it's like haveing 3 flight sims in one kinda.

I'm all set know for some serious flying. :arrgh!:

See you all in the air, I'm the one at your 6 o'clock. :D

Be sure to post some pics of your success' or your failures :lol:

FIREWALL 01-07-09 05:56 PM

@Kratos Am at 2nd patrol and earned my AVG Wings. They give awards. Kool huh ?

I don't know but, this would be great for online play.

I don't play online yet but, this has possibilities.:yep:

Task Force 01-07-09 06:03 PM

Ill have to check it out.:up: sounds pretty good.

FIREWALL 01-07-09 07:15 PM

I have to admit I only scanned thru the readme.

I have the John Wayne movie and that sold me on this campain.

I like what I see so far.:yep:

I hope to hear from you all what you think of it.

Kptlt. Neuerburg 01-08-09 01:05 AM

I really like this campain, but there are others that I also like such as Sonder Komanndo 3, and 633 Squadron, I do have the campain about the Blue Nosed B'tards from Bodney but I haven't played it yet. I got a kick from SK3 its got everything from assaintion to attemping to kill a BB with X-4 rockets(doesn't work btw), followed by the destuction of its twin by 50+ bombers, after those bombs hit the water I tought my comp would die!

FIREWALL 01-08-09 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kptlt. Hellmut Neuerburg
I really like this campain, but there are others that I also like such as Sonder Komanndo 3, and 633 Squadron, I do have the campain about the Blue Nosed B'tards from Bodney but I haven't played it yet. I got a kick from SK3 its got everything from assaintion to attemping to kill a BB with X-4 rockets(doesn't work btw), followed by the destuction of its twin by 50+ bombers, after those bombs hit the water I tought my comp would die!

Sounds Kool :D :up:

AVGWarhawk 01-08-09 11:03 AM

Look at all these people who love AVG. I feel touched!:D Oh, nevermind..it is a game add on.

XabbaRus 01-08-09 11:13 AM

So where is the STAB Corsair campaign

Also is it AVG that is self install or Corsair one?

Task Force 01-08-09 04:44 PM

I myself prefer longer campaigns. Id have to say my favorite one so far would have to be the a modded campaign called The slot. (uses the air cobra. P39.):yep: Has a vary good story line, just the briefings kept me doing missions.:up:

I also like some of the fun campaigns out there, there is a good one called ba$tards of the slot, it isn't a serious campaign, it combines some good, some and some crap planes, massive air battles with pre WW2 planes, air pirates.:arrgh!:ect....