SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Wolfpack (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=277)
-   -   Development Updates (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=226377)

PL_Andrev 12-07-2019 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onkel Neal (Post 2639336)
Sail around the world? Has anyone ever done that in a submarine sim in real time?

Nobody pay us for that service.
:D
As I remember Silent Service had 64x only and the pacific patrol was a time-consuming nightmare.

Usurpator 12-13-2019 02:31 PM

Weekly update
 
Hello everyone! This week we have been working on a global map system for the game.

https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/stea...34ef337b7c.png

blackswan40 12-14-2019 04:05 AM

Ho is this a zoomable Mission Editor Map hope so best Christmas Prezzie :Kaleun_Salute::Kaleun_Applaud::Kaleun_Salute:

Onkel Neal 12-15-2019 10:02 AM

Game manual updated with single player guides
https://www.subsim.com/wolfpack/Wolfpack_Manual1219.pdf

Lost At Sea 12-21-2019 01:09 AM

Thx Wolfpack Team and Subsim for the goodies,
Merry X'Mas to all of you !!!

Lost

Pisces 12-21-2019 06:48 AM

Good work on updating the manual with the bots controls. But there is still some parts missing.

1 expansion of trim-tank and updated image of the pressure/airpressure dials.
2 updated images of periscopes with true bearing indicator.
3 enhancements in the map tools have not been incorporated yet.

4 UZO: underwasserzieloptik is a Eng-lerman language monster. 1:"Under" is not a German word. 2: "Underwatertargetoptic" makes no sense for a device that is used only when surfaced. 3: The targets it is used for are never under water. Replace "Under" with "‹ber" (above), then it is correct and meaningful.

derstosstrupp 12-21-2019 08:28 AM

Pisces donít rob Bernard of his Unterwasserzieloptik! Thatís his job!

Might I also suggest some basic surface plotting instructions in the manual too? The inclusion of 4-bearing as an advanced concept with the omission of basic plotting based on bearing and range seems odd to me.

Might I even suggest the inclusion of plotting based on a 9000 m sight picture as I demonstrate in my video below? This approximates historical procedures as I understand them to have been.

https://youtu.be/ZCiJM-N4Bo0

Furia 12-21-2019 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces (Post 2641206)
4 UZO: underwasserzieloptik is a Eng-lerman language monster. 1:"Under" is not a German word. 2: "Underwatertargetoptic" makes no sense for a device that is used only when surfaced. 3: The targets it is used for are never under water. Replace "Under" with "‹ber" (above), then it is correct and meaningful.

UZO comes from U-Boot-Zieloptik

Pisces 12-21-2019 08:36 AM

Well, ok, I don't know the exact origin of UZO. But "under" or "unter" is definately not right on itself.

derstosstrupp 12-21-2019 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Furia (Post 2641226)
UZO comes from U-Boot-Zieloptik

Can confirm :yep:

Onkel Neal 12-21-2019 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces (Post 2641206)
Good work on updating the manual with the bots controls. But there is still some parts missing.

1 expansion of trim-tank and updated image of the pressure/airpressure dials.
2 updated images of periscopes with true bearing indicator.
3 enhancements in the map tools have not been incorporated yet.

4 UZO: underwasserzieloptik is a Eng-lerman language monster. 1:"Under" is not a German word. 2: "Underwatertargetoptic" makes no sense for a device that is used only when surfaced. 3: The targets it is used for are never under water. Replace "Under" with "‹ber" (above), then it is correct and meaningful.

Yes you are correct, I will get to work on that :up:

Noobicum4Ever 01-02-2020 02:14 AM

For Wolfpack developers: happy new year. I wish you to sell many copies of the game.

What are your plans for 2020?

For Wolfpack players: run silent!

:Kaleun_Cheers:

Usurpator 01-10-2020 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noobicum4Ever (Post 2642742)
For Wolfpack developers: happy new year. I wish you to sell many copies of the game.

What are your plans for 2020?

For Wolfpack players: run silent!

:Kaleun_Cheers:

We are working on lots of stuff, but our main focus is on the roadmap and the Scapa flow mission.

Usurpator 01-10-2020 11:04 AM

Weekly update
 
Hello everyone!
Now we are back from the holidays, and business continues as usual.
This week we have been working on the map system.

Usurpator 01-17-2020 09:57 AM

Weekly update
 
Hello everyone!
This week we've continued working on the map system. Next week will be dedicated to improving the netcode.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1995- 2021 Subsim®
"Subsim" is a registered trademark, all rights reserved.