SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Game Scheduling (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=291)
-   -   Just Bought the Game (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=241221)

nycoroner05 05-17-19 09:40 PM

Just Bought the Game

New to this title. Looking for laid back, mature non raging folks.

EST zone.

NY

Have played SH1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc.

Thank you

derstosstrupp 05-17-19 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycoroner05 (Post 2609918)
New to this title. Looking for laid back, mature non raging folks.

EST zone.

NY

Have played SH1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc.

Thank you

Join us Sunday (see the May 19 post in this forum)! A few of us normally meet Friday nights. Serious play, immersive realistic techniques and behavior. Add me on Steam, same name as here, happy to get you up to speed.:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

nycoroner05 05-18-19 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derstosstrupp (Post 2609927)
Join us Sunday (see the May 19 post in this forum)! A few of us normally meet Friday nights. Serious play, immersive realistic techniques and behavior. Add me on Steam, same name as here, happy to get you up to speed.:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

Thank you

derstosstrupp 05-18-19 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycoroner05 (Post 2610023)
Thank you

Two Topp avatars in here, nice!

Sailor Steve 05-18-19 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derstosstrupp (Post 2610050)
Two Topp avatars in here, nice!

If you go to User CP and Edit Your Details, you can change your custom user title, which is the subname under the Avatar. Yours is currently 'Ensign'. This will not only give you your own special User Name, but it will make the old Avatar go away, so your 'Topp' one will be the only one. :sunny:

derstosstrupp 05-18-19 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sailor Steve (Post 2610082)
If you go to User CP and Edit Your Details, you can change your custom user title, which is the subname under the Avatar. Yours is currently 'Ensign'. This will not only give you your own special User Name, but it will make the old Avatar go away, so your 'Topp' one will be the only one. :sunny:

Thanks Steve, I was actually wondering how to do that!

nycoroner05 05-19-19 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sailor Steve (Post 2610082)

Thank you

SubSimTrooper 07-05-21 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derstosstrupp (Post 2609927)

Incredibly late, and sorry to resurrect a (seemingly) dead thread, but I also added you on Steam (DocWhatshisface). I hope that's okay.

Aktungbby 07-05-21 10:36 AM

Welcome back!

SubSimTrooper!:Kaleun_Salute: