SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Subsim Events & Activities (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   Info: Downloads, Bonus Mods, & daily allowed download amount (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=185237)

Onkel Neal 11-09-16 04:28 PM

Twin Screws, thanks for alerting me, I have renewed your honored standing.

Neal:Kaleun_Salute:

Twin Screws 11-09-16 06:39 PM

All shipshape again, I'll be on my way as soon as I'm loaded :salute:

(pass me another bottle 'o' that rum ...... Hic! )

Furno 11-16-16 07:55 AM

I have been a long time lurker ($5 sub) and recently had my subscription renewed but my account wont let me download the bonus mods and I am limited to 3 downloads.

Can this be sorted please :hmmm:

Jimbuna 11-16-16 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Furno (Post 2446873)
I have been a long time lurker ($5 sub) and recently had my subscription renewed but my account wont let me download the bonus mods and I am limited to 3 downloads.

Can this be sorted please :hmmm:

Send a PM to Onkel Neal.

william thompson 01-21-17 12:03 PM

donation problem

Greetings, I would like to make a modest donation to subsim, but my attempt has failed. I don't have or want a paypal account. How can I just use Visa, which I do for everything else? best wishes, william

Onkel Neal 01-21-17 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onkel Neal (Post 2443669)

I'm afraid we don't have a credit card merchant account, so we cannot take your credit card info (I really don't want to have that info anyway). You can easily send an Amazon e-gift card and achieve the same thing, if you like. Click here, and then on the "Gift Cards & Registry" link near the center, top, then "Send an e-gift card". Our email address is subsim@subsim.com

many thanks, Please be sure to mention your Subsim forum name in the gift card comments so I can upgrade your account, sir.

Neal

Motodave 01-23-17 10:44 AM

downloads

Was able to download a couple of files after registration, but no more downloads allowed since then. Must one become a paying member to download files?

I understand there is a limit, but my limit seems to be zero.

Jimbuna 01-23-17 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motodave (Post 2460132)
Was able to download a couple of files after registration, but no more downloads allowed since then. Must one become a paying member to download files?

I understand there is a limit, but my limit seems to be zero.

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=203091

IceMike 01-23-17 03:13 PM

Appreciate this being mentioned.

toxcima 03-01-17 11:10 AM

how to cancel

How do you cancel your sub ?

Onkel Neal 03-02-17 07:06 AM

Send me a PM

zorilya 04-27-17 07:08 PM

Possible donation problem.

I donated on the 01/03/2017 at the first officer level, It appears that I was charged again for this in April.

I am not making an issue about the amount, It is a small sum but I would like to bring it to your attention since according to my Subsim account the First officer level is good for 3 months (meaning I should've been charged again in June).

I will keep an eye out myself and be sure to update this If I get charged a further $5 in May.

Onkel Neal 04-28-17 05:53 AM

Thanks for letting me know, I definitely consider any billing error an issue. If you made a First Officer donation in Jan, then three months later is April, right? That sounds normal, and it will come up again in July. As with all subscriptions, it will send you an email with the cancel option.

If you are unhappy with re-subscribing, PM me. I can refund your donation if you wish, sir.

Neal

anthonyadlington 06-29-17 12:41 AM

Membership

Hi guys

I could be wrong but im sure i picked the captain membership long ago

Here is the paypal id 24776840L6114341U

Came out on the 15/june/2017

Onkel Neal 07-04-17 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anthonyadlington (Post 2495906)
Hi guys

I could be wrong but im sure i picked the captain membership long ago

Here is the paypal id 24776840L6114341U

Came out on the 15/june/2017

Hi Anthony, thanks for your support, yes sir, I see you have been a long time champion. I don't know why the status flipped back to regular member, it does confirm what you say, June 15, 2017. I have set it to Admiral for you. Thanks for alerting me so I could fix it.:Kaleun_Salute:

Neal