SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Comments to SUBSIM Review (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=172)
-   -   Info: Downloads, Bonus Mods, Avatars, Signatures, Uploading Images, multiple accounts (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=203091)

wessex 12-03-16 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by troopie (Post 2083596)
I don't do paypal but have wanted to donate for quite some time; is there another way?:06:

PM me if you prefer.

I dont do paypal either,and I want to donate as well,please someone other alternatives to pay pal.:up:

Jimbuna 12-03-16 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wessex (Post 2450137)
I dont do paypal either,and I want to donate as well,please someone other alternatives to pay pal.:up:

Or send check, money order, cash, or ruppees to:

Neal Stevens, SUBSIM
344 CR 162
Bay City, TX 77414

THEBERBSTER 12-03-16 10:20 AM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > wessex
Subsim <> How To Donate <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
If you are new to SH5 look > > HERE << STEAM is not compatible with the essential application TDW’s Generic File Patcher
Highly Recommended SH5 > The Wolves Of Steel Mega Mod > Includes KSDCommander And Working Enigma M4 Machine
Highly Recommended SH3 > LIVING SILENT HUNTER III EDITION 2015 Mega Mod > Full Tutorials And Much More In My Signature
Steam Conversion SH3 Installation Instructions By BL!ITZKR!EG
Highly Recommended SH4 > Webster’s GFO (Mini Mega Mod)
Steam Conversion SH4 Installation Instructions By ValoWay

Onkel Neal 12-04-16 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wessex (Post 2450137)

Also, you may donate via Amazon or Amazon.uk with an e-gift card to subsim@subsim.com

Please be sure to include your Subsim forum name. I will manually upgrade your account. Thanks!

liburna 01-23-17 02:26 PM

Hi guys. Its really wonderful sub forum here. My question. I can't download any mod. I keep geting messages about "you reach a download limit ...". But I didn't download absolutly anything anytime. So why can't I download?

THEBERBSTER 01-23-17 02:58 PM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > liburna
If you are new to SH5 look > > HERE << STEAM is not compatible with the essential application TDW’s Generic File Patcher
Steam Conversion Installation Instructions for SH5 Updated Version
Highly Recommended SH5 > The Wolves Of Steel Mega Mod > Includes Optional KSDCommander And Working Enigma M4 Machine
Highly Recommended SH3 > LIVING SILENT HUNTER III EDITION 2015 Mega Mod > Full Tutorials And Much More In My Signature
Support The New SH4 Mega Mod Project FOTRSU > 100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v0.53_PublicBeta_E N

liburna 01-23-17 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER (Post 2460240)

HI Theberbster. Can you help me? Why I can't ownload anything? I keep geting message about "you hit download limit for the day..." but I didn't download anything anytime. This is my first attempt. So what is the problem here?

Onkel Neal 01-23-17 10:08 PM

Making multiple accounts doesn't help you.

getbac 02-23-17 05:02 PM

GRRrrr

I thought we needed a paypal account to do anything online as far money goes THEN I finally investigate further and see I could use my debit card. After driving the Berbster nuts askin how I get money to you (was on the way to the post office for a money order) when I stumbled into the fine print. Just sent ya some dough, finally :up:

thanx for all you do for us

daveinfla2002 03-10-17 12:49 PM

paypal

Quote:

Originally Posted by troopie (Post 2083596)
I don't do paypal but have wanted to donate for quite some time; is there another way?:06:

PM me if you prefer.

I have the same problem, I see you did not get an answer either. I hate paypal.

Onkel Neal 03-10-17 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onkel Neal (Post 2450361)
Also, you donate via Amazon or Amazon.uk with an e-gift card to subsim@subsim.com

Please be sure to include your Subsim forum name. I will manually upgrade your account. Thanks!

THEBERBSTER 03-10-17 02:37 PM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > daveinfla2002
Steam Conversion Installation Instructions for SH5 Updated Version
Highly Recommended SH5 > The Wolves Of Steel Mega Mod > Includes Optional KSDCommander And Working Enigma M4 Machine
Highly Recommended SH3 > LIVING SILENT HUNTER III EDITION 2015 Mega Mod > 99.99% Stable > Full Tutorials And Much More In My Signature
Support The New SH4 Mega Mod Project FOTRSU > 100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v0.53_PublicBeta_E N

ShadowBird360 04-16-17 09:46 AM

Hello, I wanted to thank Onkel Neal and others for clearing some things up with their posts. I'm quite new here on Subsim and I am still learning the ropes to getting around this website and helpful posts like this are often hard to come by in most other websites. I have recently became more interested in Silent Hunter 4 since I have heard of this website along with the mods offered here and look forward into playing the game as well.

THEBERBSTER 04-16-17 02:14 PM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > ShadowBird360
Subsim <> How To Donate <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community:salute:
Support The New SH4 Mega Mod Project FOTRSU > 100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v0.56 PublicBeta_EN:salute:

Jimbuna 04-17-17 05:04 PM

Welcome to SubSim ShadowBird360 :Kaleun_Salute: