SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [REL]OpenHatch_V3_RH released (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=104514)

Capt. Shark Bait 10-10-07 01:14 AM

got it, but it didn't show up in game:-?

edit: nm working now, and it definitely add to things when in the control room or sonar/radion shacks:rock: :rock: :rock:

DivingDuck 10-10-07 07:09 AM

Moin,
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfehunter
When I use your Open hatch 1.1 and the corrected one on top of it. Generic Mod enabler is in conflict with peri corrected over the Original VII OH. Should I delete the Original to fix it or just let the GME take over?

You donīt need to delete any file. Just enable as follows:
  1. TypeVII_OH_V1.01
  2. TypeVII_Peri_Correct
As TypeVII_Peri_Correct is an update only, it is necessary to enable on top.

Regards,
DD

Wolfehunter 10-10-07 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DivingDuck
Moin,
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfehunter
When I use your Open hatch 1.1 and the corrected one on top of it. Generic Mod enabler is in conflict with peri corrected over the Original VII OH. Should I delete the Original to fix it or just let the GME take over?

You donīt need to delete any file. Just enable as follows:
  1. TypeVII_OH_V1.01
  2. TypeVII_Peri_Correct
As TypeVII_Peri_Correct is an update only, it is necessary to enable on top.

Regards,
DD

Thats what I did. I just wanted to be sure its the right way of doing it. Thanks DD again:rock:

Capt. Shark Bait 10-10-07 05:26 PM

:hmm: , if the forward hatch can be opened, why not the aft?

Shepelly 10-18-07 08:12 PM

Bump ???????? How goes it ????????:hmm:

Reece 10-18-07 09:34 PM

Oh I'm fine how are you!:lol:

EZeemering 10-18-07 11:01 PM

Ill be fine if I get an answer? :)
Do you need to be in port to install this mod?

DivingDuck 10-19-07 03:50 AM

Moin,

thanks, Iīm fine as well. Actually I have some other modding issues to care about. So no news for today. There will be, but later. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by EZeemering
Ill be fine if I get an answer? :)
Do you need to be in port to install this mod?

As this mod is an eyecatcher only, there is no need to be in port when installing.

Stay tuned,
DD

nikbear 11-13-07 06:19 PM

This is exactly the same problem I'm having,could anyone please help with a solution;)

jimmie 12-18-07 06:07 PM

That's truly impressive if it can be done but it must be really really difficult.

But for the back compartment, putting a paint of inside may be an idea. Yes, static picture will not change according to your eye movment. But the hatch is small, the inside of the command room is dark, and you won't see back compartment close with various default camera position, just a picture of inside of compartment may be well workable for "open feeling." And it'll be friendly to system req etc, too. If some artist can such picture!

Kaleu. Jochen Mohr 12-18-07 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmie
That's truly impressive if it can be done but it must be really really difficult.

But for the back compartment, putting a paint of inside may be an idea. Yes, static picture will not change according to your eye movment. But the hatch is small, the inside of the command room is dark, and you won't see back compartment close with various default camera position, just a picture of inside of compartment may be well workable for "open feeling." And it'll be friendly to system req etc, too. If some artist can such picture!

like this ?
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...5&postcount=59

jimmie 12-18-07 10:01 PM

Yes, it's probably too luxurious to use an image from 3D model ;), but since incorporating the 3D model into the game has been a real hard task, that 3D work can be appreciated even as a 2D image. Just change the color to current control room and integrate it... (default camera sets at stand-up eye position so the picture of the model needs to be taken from much higher angle tho)

rascal101 12-19-07 04:47 AM

Was wondering about this as it mead headlines when it first was released, can any one tell us if its GWX2 compatable?

Woof1701 12-19-07 05:31 AM

No it's not. they're working on making it compatible. You CAN install it, and it will work, but it will delte all the changes the GWX crew made to the periscope housing etc. So just take your time. Open hatches will be coming soon.

XanderF 12-20-07 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woof1701
No it's not. they're working on making it compatible. You CAN install it, and it will work, but it will delte all the changes the GWX crew made to the periscope housing etc. So just take your time. Open hatches will be coming soon.

What changes did the GWX team make to the periscope housing in 2.0?

Nothing like this, right?