SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Tanksim.com (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   ZeeWolf's Campaign 2 Mission 6! (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=160108)

ZeeWolf 01-11-10 01:10 AM

ZeeWolf's Campaign 2 Mission 6!

I have finished German Mission 6 a compliment to the Christmas Gift.

Click Here! :up:

ZeeWolf

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k...ISSION6_ZW.jpg

Chucky 01-11-10 05:35 AM

Please excuse my ignorance ZeeWolf,do I need this as I already have the 'members' C2M6 file?
Chucky.

frinik 01-11-10 06:27 AM

Dressed down mission

Chucky, you don't necessarily need it as the free mission is simply a stripped down version of the more comprehensive one we - as ZW members - get.It does not incorporate a lot of the improvements to the game that the other has but it might be interesting to try it just for the Hell of it. I haven't downloaded either version yet but I already asked about the differences between the 2.

Chucky 01-11-10 06:31 AM

Thanks for that answer Frinik.I will leave it alone just in case.:salute:

Capt. Shark Bait 01-11-10 06:48 AM

is this the corrected version that'll end lockups? if so, thx:yeah:. if not:damn:

Capt. Shark Bait 01-11-10 07:50 AM

'k no fix. just locked up on me after making right turn onto main road after destroying 7 t34s and 2 half tracks:damn::cry:

frinik 01-11-10 08:23 AM

Proper installation

ZW, just to make sure we are doing the downlaad correctly.We are supposed to save the file to the C:/programs/lighthouse interactive/T34vsTiger folder and extract here there correct?

ZeeWolf 01-11-10 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chucky (Post 1234199)
Please excuse my ignorance ZeeWolf,do I need this as I already have the 'members' C2M6 file?
Chucky.

No you have the one with the KV85s

ZeeWolf

ZeeWolf 01-11-10 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. Shark Bait (Post 1234254)
'k no fix. just locked up on me after making right turn onto main road after destroying 7 t34s and 2 half tracks:damn::cry:

Ohhh! I was sure this would help you man! Look try to adjust your sound card
settings in the "Windows Settings" - Control Panel - Sounds and Audio- Devices - Audio - Sound playback - Advanced - performance -
Hardware acceleration:And set the slider to None.

Try this Capt. Shark Bait,
ZeeWolf

ZeeWolf 01-11-10 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frinik (Post 1234271)
ZW, just to make sure we are doing the downlaad correctly.We are supposed to save the file to the C:/programs/lighthouse interactive/T34vsTiger folder and extract here there correct?

No this is an Auto-Installer just provide location of the Game's folder.
That's it. :up:

ZW

602Sqn_Puff 01-11-10 01:53 PM

I have sucessfully managed to finish this mission without crashes, the secert { for me anyway } is to leave the three T34/85's and two half tracks that pass in front of you from the left to the right. They may come back later but anytime I have shot these tanks, the mission crashes, anytime I leave them alone, the mission runs fine. Hope this helps you.

ZeeWolf 01-11-10 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 602Sqn_Puff (Post 1234376)
I have sucessfully managed to finish this mission without crashes, the secert { for me anyway } is to leave the three T34/85's and two half tracks that pass in front of you from the left to the right. They may come back later but anytime I have shot these tanks, the mission crashes, anytime I leave them alone, the mission runs fine. Hope this helps you.

Yes this is helpful in compiling more accurate data to zero in on this issue.
Thanks 602Sqn_Puff :up:

ZeeWolf

KdF 01-11-10 05:55 PM

I just tried Puff's suggestion and it worked. Unbelievable! Finally got to the top of the far hill!!!!! Thank-you Puff! Now if I can just keep those truck drivin mainiacs from going off on their own I could win it:yeah:

ZeeWolf 01-11-10 06:21 PM

Hey 602Sqn_Puff and KdF, are you guys using any other mods while using my
stuff?
Because if you are that would explain why the three T34/85's and two half tracks are even an issue. You see Unit 333 and 332 are programed to take out thoses guys for you. Then after you destroy the enemy units in the valley
they will move forward to their next attack position.

So, my suggestion is (if you have any other mods) is to UN-Install TvT completely. Then Re-Install TvT then use my Auto-Installer versions only.

I hope this helps,
ZeeWolf

KdF 01-11-10 07:25 PM

OK Herr Oberst, lemme get this right. Uninstalled and re-installed. Back to ground Zero. You want me to add both the Christmas Present AND the Mission 6 MOD, Or just the Mission 6 mod? I await your orders Mein Herr.