SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Tanksim.com (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   T34 vs Tiger- Kursk 1943 coming soon! (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=158301)

Jose Luis Lourenco 11-01-10 06:19 AM

Instaled the new fix and I get a new error "Duplicate class "CMissionsMenu" definition.

Fighterace 11-01-10 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priscalan (Post 1526193)
Zee, new error on MissionsMenu.script line38 char7

sorry

Im getting the same error too, even after manually deleting the files, cleaning cache files and installing the fix?

Synner 11-01-10 06:37 AM

Hi Zeewolf,

Got up this morning then checked my e-mail :) , downloaded the October Update which i installed as instructed then found the problem like the other guys did when trying to run the game but the emergency fix with instructions to delete certain files sorted it out.

So as being a new member and only played the stock game til now i checked out Mission 1 Germany, Wow what a differance this update is compared to stock game the detail of the vehicles is beautiful and the mission itself looked very good indeed so was very happy. :DL

So messed around a little with Mission 1 for 30mins but had to go to work in an hr so decided to check out Zitedelle mission quickly and again was stunned by the details of the tanks although this time i found myself lagging a bit around 4fps which gave me a slight stuttering affect when following the charge of the panzer through the arty barrage,with me having to go work soon i don't have time to mess around with settings but will try when i get home tonight and hopefully improve fps. (perhaps anyone who may have had fps problems in the past could throw out a few solutions to improve fps would be welcome :yeah: )

Well one happy Panzer Commander here and my thanks to Zeewolf and can't wait til i get home to jump into my Panzer. :salute:

Synner

Priscalan 11-01-10 07:23 AM

hello all,

for the new update, you must:
1 - delete all files in the folder Mission_1
2 - install the update
3 - install the fix

and it works:rock:

BlueMind 11-01-10 01:15 PM

Hello...
Was a long time I don't visit this forum (lot of work and a capricious baby).
But... I've not received any more update from you... Did you forget to include me on the mailing list ?

Pleased to see how the project progresses !

Good work !
:yeah:

Chucky 11-01-10 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priscalan (Post 1526274)
hello all,

for the new update, you must:
1 - delete all files in the folder Mission_1
2 - install the update
3 - install the fix

and it works:rock:

I had to do it differently didn't I? :hmmm:

I installed the update (got error when starting game)
Deleted the files in Mission_1
Installed the fix

Runs fine.

ZeeWolf 11-01-10 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chucky (Post 1526485)
I had to do it differently didn't I? :hmmm:

I installed the update (got error when starting game)
Deleted the files in Mission_1
Installed the fix

Runs fine.

Good morning, Chucky and all my Kameraden.:salute:

First I want to thank you guys for all your help in this result of my hast
and fatigue. I intend to upload a new October Update file (320mgs) today
and I will announce it here when that is ready to be downloaded again.
Meanwhile, if you still want to get this version working I have two methods

1.) Install the October Update then It is vital you delete the files manually
in the Missions\Campaign_1\Mission_1 folder

then install Emergecy fix.

http://www.tanksimzw.com/ZW_Emergency_FIX_1.zip

Done! :up:



Or the number 2 method (do not use both 1 and 2):

2.) Install the October Update. Then It is vital you delete the files manually in the Missions\Campaign_1\Mission_1 folder

Then download and replace them with this:

http://www.tanksimzw.com/Mission_1.zip



After that then download this file:

http://www.tanksimzw.com/MissionsMenu.zip

And then place this"MissionsMenu.script" file in the

"T34vsTiger\Scripts\Menus\" folder

Done!

x
On the Job of tech support! :DL

ZW

stingray460 11-01-10 04:32 PM

new member to TVT community
 
Hi folks especially Zee,

I'm new to this community and would like to support is possilbe, but however financial support is currently not possible from my side as I'm job less but would like to support from the historical point of view, as I live with the WW2 for over 20y and I'm former modeler (plastic hobby kits which I did for over 15-year period). Mostly german armour...

I don't even have a very powerfull rig, I run the TvT at 1920x1080 at max settings at around 15-20fps..

It is possible to try your mod for free or you only provide the possibility to download it after the $60 donation? If I had it, i will definitelly pay for your great work, as I've already read through the full post.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm not native - I live in Bratislava, Slovakia.

Thank you

Mike

gordonvembu 11-01-10 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeeWolf (Post 1526519)
Good morning, Chucky and all my Kameraden.:salute:

First I want to thank you guys for all your help in this result of my hast
and fatigue. I intend to upload a new October Update file (320mgs) today
and I will announce it here when that is ready to be downloaded again.
Meanwhile, if you still want to get this version working I have two methods

1.) Install the October Update then It is vital you delete the files manually
in the Missions\Campaign_1\Mission_1 folder

then install Emergecy fix.

http://www.tanksimzw.com/ZW_Emergency_FIX_1.zip

Done! :up:



Or the number 2 method (do not use both 1 and 2):

2.) Install the October Update. Then It is vital you delete the files manually in the Missions\Campaign_1\Mission_1 folder

Then download and replace them with this:

http://www.tanksimzw.com/Mission_1.zip



After that then download this file:

http://www.tanksimzw.com/MissionsMenu.zip

And then place this"MissionsMenu.script" file in the

"T34vsTiger\Scripts\Menus\" folder

Done!

x
On the Job of tech support! :DL

ZW

Thanks once again Zee, i will wait for the new upload.

gordonvembu 11-01-10 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stingray460 (Post 1526590)
Hi folks especially Zee,

I'm new to this community and would like to support is possilbe, but however financial support is currently not possible from my side as I'm job less but would like to support from the historical point of view, as I live with the WW2 for over 20y and I'm former modeler (plastic hobby kits which I did for over 15-year period). Mostly german armour...

I don't even have a very powerfull rig, I run the TvT at 1920x1080 at max settings at around 15-20fps..

It is possible to try your mod for free or you only provide the possibility to download it after the $60 donation? If I had it, i will definitelly pay for your great work, as I've already read through the full post.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm not native - I live in Bratislava, Slovakia.

Thank you

Mike

Hi Mike, i am a recent purchaser of Zee Wolf's work and i can not empress upon u enough how it has turned a once frustrating, unplayed game into something i can't stop playing. I can't say if it will help your framerate issues but the quality of the missions and graphics improvements and additional vehicles easily provide exceptional value for your $60 investment.

ZeeWolf 11-01-10 07:28 PM

New UP-load is ready
 
Ok Guys the new October Update file is uploaded and ready for DL.
It has the same PW so just download and follow these instructions.

Please note:

If you have the first October Update installed you must still delete the files manually in
the Missions\Campaign_1\Mission_1 folder first before installing the new October Update.

1.)Delete the files manually in the Missions\Campaign_1\Mission_1 folder

2.)Install and overwrite your current install with the new October Update.

3.) Done!

ZW :salute:

ZeeWolf 11-01-10 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stingray460 (Post 1526590)
Hi folks especially Zee,

I'm new to this community and would like to support is possilbe, but however financial support is currently not possible from my side as I'm job less but would like to support from the historical point of view, as I live with the WW2 for over 20y and I'm former modeler (plastic hobby kits which I did for over 15-year period). Mostly german armour...

I don't even have a very powerfull rig, I run the TvT at 1920x1080 at max settings at around 15-20fps..

It is possible to try your mod for free or you only provide the possibility to download it after the $60 donation? If I had it, i will definitelly pay for your great work, as I've already read through the full post.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm not native - I live in Bratislava, Slovakia.

Thank you

Mike

Welcome aboard Mike,
I understand you position but you need to join the Project ZeeWolf for
$60.00. No try before you buy.

Don't miss this though its free:
http://www.tanksimzw.com/dl.htm

ZeeWolf

ZeeWolf 11-01-10 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMind (Post 1526439)
Hello...
Was a long time I don't visit this forum (lot of work and a capricious baby).
But... I've not received any more update from you... Did you forget to include me on the mailing list ?

Pleased to see how the project progresses !

Good work !
:yeah:

Hey BlueMind, :DL
I didn't forget you man! Did you check your spam folder?
Although this is the first update since Junes.

Cheers:up:

ZW

ZeeWolf 11-01-10 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose Luis Lourenco (Post 1526235)
Hi Zee

Even with the emergency fix, cache clean, deleted files in Missions\Campaign_1\Mission_1 , still get the "Duplicate class "CC1M2Atmosphere" definition" error.

Hi Jose, this should take care of the problem: :salute:

the new October Update file is uploaded and ready for DL.
It has the same PW so just download and follow these instructions.

Please note:

If you have the first October Update installed you must still delete the files manually in
the Missions\Campaign_1\Mission_1 folder first before installing the new October Update.

1.)Delete the files manually in the Missions\Campaign_1\Mission_1 folder

2.)Install and overwrite your current install with the new October Update.

3.) Done!

ZW

gordonvembu 11-01-10 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeeWolf (Post 1526762)
Ok Guys the new October Update file is uploaded and ready for DL.
It has the same PW so just download and follow these instructions.

Please note:

If you have the first October Update installed you must still delete the files manually in
the Missions\Campaign_1\Mission_1 folder first before installing the new October Update.

1.)Delete the files manually in the Missions\Campaign_1\Mission_1 folder

2.)Install and overwrite your current install with the new October Update.

3.) Done!

ZW :salute:

Hi Zee, i downloaded the new 1A October update, removed the file as instructed and installed but still get critical error. So i did a complete reinstall of game and after installing 1A update same critical error. Has anyone got this update to work?

ZeeWolf 11-01-10 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gordonvembu (Post 1526873)
Hi Zee, i downloaded the new 1A October update, removed the file as instructed and installed but still get critical error. So i did a complete reinstall of game and after installing 1A update same critical error. Has anyone got this update to work?

Ok Gordon,
What did the error say? Do you mean the error window that wants to sent a message to MicroSoft?

gordonvembu 11-01-10 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeeWolf (Post 1526890)
Ok Gordon,
What did the error say? Do you mean the error window that wants to sent a message to MicroSoft?

It says, [ScriptManager] Duplicate class "CMissionsMenu" definition

ZeeWolf 11-01-10 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gordonvembu (Post 1526930)
It says, [ScriptManager] Duplicate class "CMissionsMenu" definition

Oh, that's easy all you do is delete the folder::yep:

T34vsTiger\Scripts\Menu


DO NOT Delete: :nope:

T34vsTiger\Scripts\Menus


That's it :up:

gordonvembu 11-01-10 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeeWolf (Post 1526931)
Oh, that's easy all you do is delete the folder::yep:

T34vsTiger\Scripts\Menu


DO NOT Delete: :nope:

T34vsTiger\Scripts\Menus


That's it :up:

I just figured that out myself, thanks for the quick reply tho, i was just going to post the remedy.

ZeeWolf 11-01-10 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gordonvembu (Post 1526939)
I just figured that out myself, thanks for the quick reply tho, i was just going to post the remedy.

You betcha :up:

ZW


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1995- 2023 Subsim®
"Subsim" is a registered trademark, all rights reserved.