SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 ATO Mods (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=234)
-   -   [REL] Operation Monsun (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=134922)

silent killer 10-30-08 07:45 PM

OM V 500

THANKS LURKER I DONT KNOW HOW YOU KEEP POUNDING OUT THESE MODS. BUT KEEP UP THE EXCELENT WORK:up: :up: :up: :up:

Doolittle81 10-30-08 10:00 PM

Thanks Lurker!

One question: I am in July 1941, mid career, docked at Lorient. Will I be able to simply transfer to the Med operating area (Mare Nostrum patrols)after I return to Port following my next patrol out of Lorient (west of Spain), which will be sometime after 15 September....if so, what is the difference (basing) for Flotilla 25 and 29? Will I later on be able to transfer back to an Atlantic Flotilla if I wish to do so?

Ivan Putski 10-30-08 11:43 PM

Thanks lurker, just d/l OM_V500, will read up on it later this evening. Puts:up:

lurker_hlb3 10-31-08 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doolittle81
Thanks Lurker!

One question: I am in July 1941, mid career, docked at Lorient. Will I be able to simply transfer to the Med operating area (Mare Nostrum patrols)after I return to Port following my next patrol out of Lorient (west of Spain), which will be sometime after 15 September....if so, what is the difference (basing) for Flotilla 25 and 29? Will I later on be able to transfer back to an Atlantic Flotilla if I wish to do so?

Quote:

Will I be able to simply transfer to the Med operating area
Not sure

Quote:

if so, what is the difference (basing) for Flotilla 25 and 29?
http://www.uboat.net/flotillas/23flo.htm

http://www.uboat.net/flotillas/29flo.htm

Quote:

Will I later on be able to transfer back to an Atlantic Flotilla if I wish to do so?
I don't think so

Bashou0 10-31-08 10:35 AM

Lurker, i'm sorry to be such pinhead... how do you install the mod "Op.Monsun"..? I can't quite get it ( the RAR's are fine, but then..?
God will bless you ( or the Furher perhaps)

Doolittle81 10-31-08 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bashou0
Lurker, i'm sorry to be such pinhead... how do you install the mod "Op.Monsun"..? I can't quite get it ( the RAR's are fine, but then..?
God will bless you ( or the Furher perhaps)

You unzip the RAR. You can unzip it anywhere. I do it right in my downloads Folder. Then simply move the resulting Ops Monsun Folder to the SilentHunter\MODS folder. Then enable using JSGME.

Bashou0 10-31-08 01:52 PM

Hallo,
that's just the problem, what's JSGME...?
sorry,

Bashou0 10-31-08 02:14 PM

Doctor Doolittle, i figured it out ( via googling...)
Thanks for your timeand give my regards to Lurker

flor

Bashou0 10-31-08 02:14 PM

flor

cgjimeneza 10-31-08 03:01 PM

JGSME

Quote:

flor

dont worry, we have all learned how to do it, one way or the other, enjoy Op Monsun

Bashou0 10-31-08 03:44 PM

I'm sailing !!

Indeed.
You're all fine chaps and me, well, I'm at this moment sailing in 1939 which, I think, proves I succesfull installed the mod :oops: . This was new to me, now I'm naturally a real veteran...:know:

TDK1044 10-31-08 05:20 PM

Quote:

Indeed.
You're all fine chaps and me, well, I'm at this moment sailing in 1939 which, I think, proves I succesfull installed the mod :oops: . This was new to me, now I'm naturally a real veteran...:know:

I needed to make the process idiot proof for me, so I created a Desktop shortcut of the 'Mods' folder and then I created a folder called 'patches and downloads'. So now I download to the patches and downloads folder...select 'Extract Here' and then drag and drop the new extracted folder into the 'Mods' folder. I then open the JSGME and activate the mod. This is very fast! :D

cgjimeneza 10-31-08 07:35 PM

Its all about learning

Welcome and you will learn a lot, we do everyday, a lot of great guys will be glad to help with all doubts, this is good people-

sub drivers, be it U-boats or fleet boats are the finest

znatan 11-01-08 07:16 AM

files download

for some reasone I can't download from files.filefront.com. Is it possble to post the file on some other share?

Lurker?

Thanks!!

limkol 11-01-08 08:27 AM

You are a busy man, Lurker. I noticed that you're already working on OM600. So this time you are taking us away from the heat of the Med to the cold North. Looks interesting...........can't wait.
Thx to you and your crew for keeping the game fresh and for all your background work. I know that when I'm playing I concentrate on what I am doing at that moment in time, whether I'm navigating, dodging depth charges or going for the kill. But you have made sure that this is done keeping faith with history. You have done a lot of research and made the game not just fun, but also very infomative regarding what was going on in the time of our fathers or grandfathers.
Thanks and good luck with the next project:up: