SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 ATO Mods (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=234)
-   -   [REL] Operation Monsun (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=134922)

dcb 04-12-08 01:08 AM

Outstanding work, Lurker. Thank you very much. Downloading now.:rock:

nautilus42 04-12-08 06:24 AM

Thanks lurker and his team for this great work, especial for the fine new crew-Management.:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

One Question, how can I start a Career in 1939-09-01 from Wilhelmshaven?

greetings
nautilus42

Captain von Keldunk 04-12-08 09:50 AM

Small bug when you start from Lorient.

Hello
When i started from Lorient. a tug boat exploded and sankt in Lorient harbor _GE Tug Boat#1 First it ran to shore ,then reversed to other shore and exploded.
I adjusted its waypoints in my game and now it works for me.
This smal bug was in "Jap_HarborTraffic.mis" file.Also there was one freighter that made smoke and run to shore. _GE Coastal Merchant#1
I made _GE Coastal Merchant#1 as docked ship and no more problems.
Hope this helps.:up: :up:

lurker_hlb3 04-12-08 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain von Keldunk
Hello
When i started from Lorient. a tug boat exploded and sankt in Lorient harbor _GE Tug Boat#1 First it ran to shore ,then reversed to other shore and exploded.
I adjusted its waypoints in my game and now it works for me.
This smal bug was in "Jap_HarborTraffic.mis" file.Also there was one freighter that made smoke and run to shore. _GE Coastal Merchant#1
I made _GE Coastal Merchant#1 as docked ship and no more problems.
Hope this helps.:up: :up:

Thanks for the info

JoeCorrado 04-12-08 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcb
Outstanding work, Lurker. Thank you very much. Downloading now.:rock:

ditto! :up:

ekempey 04-12-08 01:39 PM

Good stuff! I just tried my first campaign and subsequently got my butt handed to me by a river class frigate and what I'm assuming were forward throwing hedgehogs. Back to France I go to start all over again. :p

M. Sarsfield 04-12-08 01:41 PM

Are a lot of you running the German campaign from a separate install of SHIV? I'm seriously considering doing this.

GerritJ9 04-12-08 01:46 PM

Downloading, with thanks!:up:

Hitman 04-12-08 03:55 PM

Marvelous :D

Many thanks for your work and for your time :rock:

I just started a campaign in oct 1943 from Penang, will report how it goes :arrgh!:

THE_MASK 04-12-08 05:22 PM

This is an historic mod . Now i can switch between RSRDC pacific campaign and operation monsun german campaign :D

Stuart Galbraith 04-12-08 06:07 PM

This is an excellent mod. I got all the way to capetown and got my bow blown off by a catalina, even though I just dived and thought I was safe. Attacking convoys is a near death sentence.

If I might have one request, it would be that you do a 'lite' version, that retains the upgrades, to go with the pure historical version. Ive put the upgrades back in, just so ive a chance of surviving more than 10 minutes.

Anyway, first rate work. Ill let you know what I think of the indian ocean if I live long enough to get there.:cry:

M. Sarsfield 04-12-08 08:27 PM

EE 4.1 wanted to overwrite the IXD2 .sim file. What type of effect would this produce? I have not installed any of the environmental mods with my German version of the game, yet.

lurker_hlb3 04-12-08 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M. Sarsfield
EE 4.1 wanted to overwrite the IXD2 .sim file. What type of effect would this produce? I have not installed any of the environmental mods with my German version of the game, yet.

from the Readme in the first post

“ALWAYS” install OM “LAST”.

FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUTIONS WILL CAUSE OM NOT TO RUN CORRECTLY & SH4 TO CTD.

M. Sarsfield 04-12-08 09:39 PM

Duh... I knew that. :oops: Thanks!

SteveW1 04-14-08 04:31 AM

Lurker can you please tell me at what date the refueling tanker shows up on the voyage from Lorient please this is the tanker at point 6 refuel from MV Brake.

Thanks