SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [REL] Merchant Fleet Mod for Silent Hunter 3 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=170741)

=FI=Ghost 06-14-10 10:49 AM

Hello everyone!

I've been on the shore since winter due to real life obligations but I am planing to go out to sea soon. This mod looks fantastic and I cannot wait to try it out. I just have one question - does it work with these two mods: "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units V4" and "WB's GWX campaign with 34 additional ships"?

melnibonian 06-14-10 10:55 AM

Yes it does.

pickinthebanjo 06-14-10 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by =FI=Ghost (Post 1418925)
Hello everyone!

I've been on the shore since winter due to real life obligations but I am planing to go out to sea soon. This mod looks fantastic and I cannot wait to try it out. I just have one question - does it work with these two mods: "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units V4" and "WB's GWX campaign with 34 additional ships"?

crashed when I tried it with the new locks

FIREWALL 06-14-10 12:35 PM

It still works just fine. No problems whatever. Useing XP Pro sp2.

I still go with the mustard theory Steve. :D :rotfl2:

pickinthebanjo 06-14-10 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FIREWALL (Post 1419051)

what other mods you get it going with, I can only use it with no other mods

Sailor Steve 06-14-10 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FIREWALL (Post 1419051)

I have XP Home SP3, and I haven't yet got it to work with the latest Schleuse mod. I'll be trying it later with the Schleuse but no ships.

Quote:

Yeah, I see that on your shirt. :O::O:

melnibonian 06-14-10 02:36 PM

That's my installation and it works fine.

GWX 3 Wilhemshafen,St Naz,Schluese and xtra ships V5
Extras for the Wilhelmshaven campaign v2.4c
IBL Merchant Fleet Mod 3.2
GWX - Merged Campaign
Contact Lines_for GWX2.0
Conus' Historically Accurate U-boat Emblems
Colored Map
Dowly's Hurricane Skin
Foam Mod
Grass and Bottom of the Sea (Full version)
GWX - 16km Atmosphere
GWX - No Medals on Crew
GWX 3.0 Additional Ammo
GWX 3.0 Light Flags
OLC's Modified Searchlight Beams for GWX3
Pascal's Port People
NMS_1935 Fix
Rockets fix for GWX 3.0 16km Atm
SH4 Effects for GWX 3.0 v7.1
SH-5 Water for GWX 3.0 V0.8 Atlantic campaign (default)
Sub Image mod
Torpedo damage Final
U-Boat Aces Faces
WBNN Messages
Aces' Combined SH3.SDL Files v2
Yammato's Extra ships
TexSh42010
LibSh42010
Wooden Lifeboats Mod
Remove Searchlights from Merchants
Remove Searchlights from Warships (Optional)
Compatibility Remove SL from Merchants+WBs ExtraShipsV2.4
Compatibility Remove SL from Warships+WBs ExtraShipsV2.4
Wolfehunter U-82 VIIC

pickinthebanjo 06-14-10 06:21 PM

So far mine looks like:

MFM-Interim-Beta
Rbs1_SH4_Effects_GWX_30_71
Rbs2_Forsoundandstarshells
Rbs6-LRT
Rbs8-optional smoke
Rbs10-enhancedoilexplosion
Torpedo damage Final ver2.0
Deeper Launch depth_Realistic Crush Depth_All Weather Guns V1.0
GWX3.0 Additional_Ammo
OLC GUI 1.2.7 Core Files
BritishAsdicMkIFinal
Combat Radio Frequency
MFM-v3-US+UK_Skins19390901

I'm still adding mods and I will update later

tomfon 06-15-10 08:04 AM

This is my mods' list. The mod works fine with "St. Nazaire etc. v4" mod and with Wb's ships v2.7. There are some conflicts but the museum loaded successfully with the first try. I did not try the mod on a fresh install. It takes up to 4 or 5 minutes for the museum to load.

Quote:

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.4.0.145
[D:\Games\Ubisoft\SH3_TheGreyWolvesExpansion\MODS]

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.4.0.145
[D:\Games\Ubisoft\SH3_TheGreyWolvesExpansion\MODS]

GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4
WB's GWX campaign with VonDos' ships v2.7
WB - add Q ship
Unofficial Rockets Fix for GWX3.0
Tribute to Manual Targetting v2 + ThomsensShips v4.2
WB - TMT fix
No continuous 'Ship spotted' V1.2 for GWX3+Rubinis RocketFix
GWX 2 - No RING RING Mod by Melendir
GWX - Captain America's Officer Icons
GWX 3 - Fuel Economy
Menu - Original Music Theme & Real Depth Charge sound
Torpedo Damage v2
Dowly's NeinHerrKaleu Mod
WAC_SH4StyleFlags_fullModel
Rapt0r's Instruments V3.5
LifeBoats & Debris v4
Brown-Grey Map
Searchlights Removed
GWX - Mediterranean Campaign
GWX - Alternate Loadscreen - Full Circle
Wolfehunters_VIIC_STD_2048
WBNN Mission Orders
OLC 'Gold' MkII ~ Option 4 ~ Environment with EDE and GUI with LLRT
OLC 'Gold' MkII ~ MkIId Update (Enable After MkIIc)
NavMapTools for all lines
ACM Reloaded for OLC 'Gold' MkII
FM's NewInterior v1.0
FM_NI_Fix_for_ACM_Reloaded
Scene.dat configured for Mediterranean weather

Conflicts:

Quote:

"particles_funnelsmoke.dat" has already been altered by the "Tribute to Manual Targetting v2 + ThomsensShips v4.2" mod.
"T09A.cfg" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T13A.cfg" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"NLL_.cfg" has already been altered by the "Tribute to Manual Targetting v2 + ThomsensShips v4.2" mod.
"NLL_.eqp" has already been altered by the "Searchlights Removed" mod.
"NLL_.sim" has already been altered by the "Tribute to Manual Targetting v2 + ThomsensShips v4.2" mod.
"NLL_.val" has already been altered by the "LifeBoats & Debris v4" mod.
"NLL__shp.tga" has already been altered by the "OLC 'Gold' MkII ~ Option 4 ~ Environment with EDE and GUI with LLRT" mod.
"NLL__sil.tga" has already been altered by the "Tribute to Manual Targetting v2 + ThomsensShips v4.2" mod.

Folder "Data\Sea\T09A" has already been added by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T09A.cfg" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T09A.dat" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T09A.dsd" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T09A.eqp" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T09A.sim" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T09A.sns" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T09A.val" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T09A.zon" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T09A_en.log" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T09A_fr.log" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T09A_ge.log" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T09A_shp.tga" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T09A_sil.tga" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T09A_T01.tga" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T09A_T02.tga" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T09A_T03.tga" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T09A_T04.tga" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
Folder "Data\Sea\T13A" has already been added by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T13A.cfg" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T13A.dat" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T13A.dsd" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T13A.eqp" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T13A.sim" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T13A.sns" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T13A.val" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T13A.zon" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T13A_en.log" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T13A_fr.log" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T13A_ge.log" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T13A_shp.tga" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T13A_sil.tga" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T13A_T01.tga" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T13A_T02.tga" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T13A_T03.tga" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
"T13A_T04.tga" has already been altered by the "GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units v4" mod.
I think i might delete the T31A and T09A folders from the "St Nazaire" mod as well as the NLL folder from the "Merchant Fleet" mod to eliminate any chances of potential problems.

Reece 06-15-10 08:48 AM

@ melniobonian, what system are you running, XP Pro, Win 7 64bit?:hmmm:
Looking at your list though you don't have many of the big mods such as:
FM's Interior
Aces Super turms
Open hatch mod
Sub flags and pennants
SubPen Animated
These are a big drain on memory!

pickinthebanjo 06-15-10 12:21 PM

I can't seem to get FM's New interiors working with it, it always crashes. I don't see why it would crash either, it does not overwrite any on the same files

Jimbuna 06-15-10 03:39 PM

That is probably down to insufficient system resources.

Ping Jockey 06-15-10 05:31 PM

Ran one patrol with MFM-lite and it worked great. CTD starting 2nd patrol of career. Running Win 7 64 bit. Dell XPS 720 3.0 MHZ,4 GB RAM, 2 Nvidia 9800 GT in SLI. The ships look just great IABL!!!!

Reece 06-15-10 11:28 PM

I edited the val files to include spawning of Life Boats and did a test, worked fine, the ship I tested was the M30B, it took 4 torpedoes to sink it but I noticed that there was no torpedo damage, the hulls were unmarked, anyone confirm this and have any ideas what the problem may be? :hmmm:
Edit: I replaced the Expl_mask01_a.tga file and the damage is now shown, for some reason the stock 1.4b one doesn't show!

iambecomelife 06-16-10 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reece (Post 1420385)
I edited the val files to include spawning of Life Boats and did a test, worked fine, the ship I tested was the M30B, it took 4 torpedoes to sink it but I noticed that there was no torpedo damage, the hulls were unmarked, anyone confirm this and have any ideas what the problem may be? :hmmm:
Edit: I replaced the Expl_mask01_a.tga file and the damage is now shown, for some reason the stock 1.4b one doesn't show!

If you torpedo a ship in the area where the country name is printed, the damage will not show. It is a flaw with the SH3's liberty ship lower deckhouse (which was used to create the name panels) - apparently, that part of the ship does not show visible damage.