SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [REL]Lifeboats for SH3!(Update V4.0, Dec. 27, 2008) (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=134988)

Magic1111 02-03-12 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peterthegreeksailor (Post 1829152)
nice mod!!!!!!!:up::up::up:

:salute::salute::salute:Welcome aboard!!!:salute::salute::salute:

Jimbuna 02-03-12 03:13 PM

Quote:

Welcome Matey :salute:

Rubini 02-04-12 08:52 AM

Quote:

Thanks and welcome mate!

willi pape 07-22-12 02:49 AM

so how do i install the lot this is my first mod and i want to know how to install everything properly.

thanks

-willi pape

Fubar2Niner 07-22-12 03:58 AM

Hi will and welcome to susbsim.

From your post I would guess you're not using GWX, if that is the case then you need to get Jonesoft Generic Mod Enabler (JSGME)

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=3559

1 Unzip/unrar it to your SH3 installation dir
2 Click the JSGME.exe within that dir, (Be a good idea to make a shortcut to your desktop at this point
3 You will now see a new dir called MODS
4 Unzip all your future mods into this new dir
5 run the JSGME shortcut on your desktop and you will see the mods you have available, simply enable them by
6 highlighting the desired mod and clicking the > tab at the top of the util

If there are any conflicts they will show in the small window that opens when enabling.

Hope this helps. BTW I do recommend installing GWX Gold prior to any other mods or addons including JSGME. It makes SH3 a whole new game, it can be found on my GF acct, link in my sig below, install instructions can be found here;

http://www.thegreywolves.com/

You will need the 7 GWX.bin files plus the GWX.exe file. Place them all in one dir, when you want to install GWX simply click the .exe

Jimbuna 07-22-12 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willi pape (Post 1912587)
so how do i install the lot this is my first mod and i want to know how to install everything properly.

thanks

-willi pape

Welcome...you've already received sound advice :salute:

willi pape 07-23-12 01:45 AM

after talking to you about modding that modification tosh3 i donloaded and installed gwx 3.0 gold

once again thank you for your help it seems like a great mod

-willi

U-69

willi pape 07-23-12 02:49 AM

when i play it the cargo is the same and no lifebots when i installed it do i leave it all in the life boats and debris or split them up into the too files. data and optional or leave it in the one file lifeboats and debris v4

sorry for the trouble
once again thanks for all the help i can get.

-willi

U-69

Magic1111 07-23-12 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willi pape (Post 1912587)
-willi pape

willi pape 07-23-12 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magic1111 (Post 1912977)

well i would like to thank every one for bringing me aboard this great big sub and this nice radio room haha thanks

:Salute:

-willi

U-69

Jimbuna 07-23-12 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willi pape (Post 1912974)
when i play it the cargo is the same and no lifebots when i installed it do i leave it all in the life boats and debris or split them up into the too files. data and optional or leave it in the one file lifeboats and debris v4

sorry for the trouble
once again thanks for all the help i can get.

-willi

U-69

If you have v4 you don't need to add any additional internal files....simply add the mod as it is.

willi pape 07-24-12 12:00 AM

so what i leave it all in the one file lifeboats ad debris v4 in the same folder as i extracted it to sh3 root folder not the two files

Jimbuna 07-24-12 07:36 AM

From the readme:
Quote:

Privateer's crews animations and motions are now default (no need to apply his rowers mod update on top of this)

Fubar2Niner 07-25-12 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willi pape (Post 1913321)
so what i leave it all in the one file lifeboats ad debris v4 in the same folder as i extracted it to sh3 root folder not the two files

@willi

If I'm reading this correctly you have extracted the mod to sh3 root and not the MODS directory ? Aren't you using JSGME in any form? If you are using JSGME the mod should be extracted to the MODS directory. It sounds like none of the data is in the correct directories. JSGME will correct this :hmmm:

willi pape 07-25-12 11:15 PM

thank you and yes i am using jsgme and the mod does work finnlay thank you for your help

-willi

U-69