SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Subsim Events & Activities (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   Info: Downloads, Bonus Mods, & daily allowed download amount (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=185237)

IVO 08-25-2017 08:13 PM

I made Donation never got avatar ect
 
Hello Neal,
This is my Donation Information 24 hours

Subsim Forum Nick Name: IVO

PayPal Transaction ID: 3F130683HF952770U

$20.00

Thank you

I would like the admiral icon ect.

Onkel Neal 08-25-2017 09:37 PM

Yes sir, you are set. Sorry for the delay, no electricty here, damn hurricane.

bill clarke 09-19-2017 04:55 AM

How do i cancel my subscription?

Onkel Neal 09-19-2017 08:08 AM

I have sent you a PM with the info, thanks

lowbow 10-09-2017 11:01 AM

Donation Renewal
 
Hi Onkel Neal,
At the moment I'm at 'First Officer' (3 months donation) which is due to be renewed in this November, (through PayPal).
What I would like to do is upgrade my donation to 'Aces of the Deep' (19.35 for 2 years).
Could you help me as to how I go about this ?
Regards Lachie (lowbow).

Txema 10-16-2017 10:56 AM

Hi Neal,

I am making donations for 10$ every 6 months to get the "Captain" level, that should allow me up to 40 downloads daily. My last donation was on September. However I have noticed that subsim only allows me to download very few mods per day (perhaps less than 10). Moreover I can not get the "Bonus Mods". Could you please check the level of my account in subsim? I think there is something wrong with my account level...

Thanks for your help !

Txema

Onkel Neal 10-16-2017 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowbow (Post 2517715)
Hi Onkel Neal,
At the moment I'm at 'First Officer' (3 months donation) which is due to be renewed in this November, (through PayPal).
What I would like to do is upgrade my donation to 'Aces of the Deep' (19.35 for 2 years).
Could you help me as to how I go about this ?
Regards Lachie (lowbow).

Hi Lachie, I believe I replied your email with the process, thanks! :Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Txema (Post 2518866)
Hi Neal,

I am making donations for 10$ every 6 months to get the "Captain" level, that should allow me up to 40 downloads daily. My last donation was on September. However I have noticed that subsim only allows me to download very few mods per day (perhaps less than 10). Moreover I can not get the "Bonus Mods". Could you please check the level of my account in subsim? I think there is something wrong with my account level...

Thanks for your help !

Txema

Howdy amigo, your account was not renewed back in March. I have activated it back to the Captain level for you. If you would like to keep the Captain level, simply set up a new subscription.

Gracias!

general rampage 1776 10-28-2017 11:04 PM

Donation
 
hello: I am general rampage 1776 or Nathan D
I donated $5.00 USD on October 28th 2017
Location: USA, Georgia, Henry County
I was wondering if I could have access to the USN Narwhal MOD, i have Surcouf now and im needing a AA upgrade, it would be helpful if someone like a moderator could contact me soon, thanks for all the great content lads an ladies!:Kaleun_Cheers::Kaleun_Salute:

Onkel Neal 10-28-2017 11:55 PM

Aye sir, you are upgraded and ready to roll. THANKS for your support!

Neal

Error-14 12-22-2017 06:50 PM

Hey guys, I was trying to kick in $25 donation but when I select it I have no options for payment

Onkel Neal 12-23-2017 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Error-14 (Post 2532553)
Hey guys, I was trying to kick in $25 donation but when I select it I have no options for payment

Thanks for that, what browser are you using, sir? If you want, simply log into Paypal and send the donation to paypal@subsim.com and I will manually set up your subscription. Thanks so much for the support, and remember to include your Subsim name in the donation!

merry Christmas
Neal

Leftydad 12-26-2017 12:40 PM

paypal
 
I tried a couple of times yesterday to donates $25, but Paypal wouldn't work for Subsim. I often use Paypal for other things with no problems. Anybody else has this problem?

THEBERBSTER 12-26-2017 03:33 PM

Hi Ld
You need to go to the User CP tag and then down to Miscellaneous and click on Paid Subscriptions.
You can then choose the level of donation you wish to give.
Peter

Onkel Neal 12-26-2017 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leftydad (Post 2533199)
I tried a couple of times yesterday to donates $25, but Paypal wouldn't work for Subsim. I often use Paypal for other things with no problems. Anybody else has this problem?

Lefty, can you describe the process you are using, and what is happening?

Have you tried to log into Paypal and send the donation to paypal@subsim.com ?

Leftydad 12-27-2017 11:07 AM

paypal won't work for me
 
I've tried three times yesterday and today to donate $25, but the transaction won't go through. Any suggestions? I can send you a screenshot of the message, but I can't see any way to attach an image.

James Larson


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1995- 2020 Subsim