SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Subsim Events & Activities (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   Info: Downloads, Bonus Mods, & daily allowed download amount (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=185237)

Jimbuna 10-18-16 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PL_Daritto (Post 2441252)
Ello All
Is there any other way to make a donate without PayPal?
I do not have account in PayPal and...I don`t want to have :)

So - any OTHER possibilites...?

Please :)

Send check, money order, cash, or ruppees to:

Neal Stevens, SUBSIM
344 CR 162
Bay City, TX 77414

Onkel Neal 10-18-16 10:19 AM

Sure, you can send an Amazon gift e-card, I can use that for my Christmas bonus to my moderators, but I can only use US or UK. Email is subsim@subsim.com

Or you can snail mail cold cash, PM me for details if interested.

cheers
Neal

Cylon54 10-20-16 08:33 AM

Donation made

i have paid a subscription and have had no response,, can not access "downloadable progs",,, sent emails, left messages, and not received reply to problem, soo i thought try this. My navigation is not working and sub going in circles

Can you help please

cheers

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/imag.../scope2015.png

Onkel Neal 10-20-16 09:31 AM

Yes, got you, thanks!

Aktungbby 10-20-16 09:57 AM

Welcome aboard!

Cylon54!:Kaleun_Salute:

THEBERBSTER 10-20-16 10:02 AM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > Cylon54
Subsim <> How To Donate <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
If you are new to SH5 look > > HERE <<
Highly Recommended SH5 > The Wolves Of Steel Mega Mod > Includes KSDCommander And Working Enigma M4 Machine
Highly Recommended SH3 > LIVING SILENT HUNTER III EDITION 2015 Mega Mod > Full Tutorials And Much More In My Signature
Highly Recommended SH4 > Webster’s GFO (Mini Mega Mod)

Jimbuna 10-20-16 10:28 AM

Welcome to SubSim Cylon :arrgh!:

Wonky 10-30-16 07:01 PM

I am sorry, but due to troubles before using 'PayPal', I will not use them..
They, or whoever it was, plagued me for years saying my account was been suspended, unless I made an immediate payment etc.. which was a load of hogwash, as I only used them twice..

So, I would not touch them with a barge-pole... Hope you can understand that..BUT, I want to send you some money..My question to you is, Is it not possible to just send my ordinary credit card information, WITHOUT, using 'PayPal' ?? I do so hope so, as I am sure that you would receive from other people if you did away with the 'PayPal' restriction...

Alan. :Kaleun_Cheers:

aotino 10-31-16 07:34 AM

Payment checkup

Dear SubSim,

I received a notice saying that my donation period is up and that an automatic renewal with occur. Now I have no problem with that, and I would love to renew my captaincy, but I'm worried that the auto payment may come out of an account that could be closed. (We had a lot of Credit Card fraud with our accounts this year, so our bank had to issue us new cards).

I don't know how to access my payment info with you guys. Can someone please point me in the right direction so that I can see if all the i's are dotted and t's crossed? Thanks

Cap't Alan Caso

Onkel Neal 10-31-16 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aotino (Post 2443651)
Dear SubSim,

I received a notice saying that my donation period is up and that an automatic renewal with occur. Now I have no problem with that, and I would love to renew my captaincy, but I'm worried that the auto payment may come out of an account that could be closed. (We had a lot of Credit Card fraud with our accounts this year, so our bank had to issue us new cards).

I don't know how to access my payment info with you guys. Can someone please point me in the right direction so that I can see if all the i's are dotted and t's crossed? Thanks

Cap't Alan Caso

Yes sir, I will check for you. PM sent.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonky (Post 2443589)
I am sorry, but due to troubles before using 'PayPal', I will not use them..
They, or whoever it was, plagued me for years saying my account was been suspended, unless I made an immediate payment etc.. which was a load of hogwash, as I only used them twice..

So, I would not touch them with a barge-pole... Hope you can understand that..BUT, I want to send you some money..My question to you is, Is it not possible to just send my ordinary credit card information, WITHOUT, using 'PayPal' ?? I do so hope so, as I am sure that you would receive from other people if you did away with the 'PayPal' restriction...

Alan. :Kaleun_Cheers:

I'm afraid we don't have a credit card merchant account, so we cannot take your credit card info (I really don't want to have that info anyway). You can easily send an Amazon e-gift card and achieve the same thing, if you like. Click here, and then on the "Gift Cards & Registry" link near the center, top, then "Send an e-gift card". Our email address is subsim@subsim.com

many thanks, please be sure to include a note with your Subsim forum name so I can upgrade your account, sir.

Neal

aotino 11-05-16 01:34 PM

Credit Card pmt other than PayPal

Hey I want to make a donation as I promised, but I'd rather not do it thru PayPal. Can I just make a payment with a card? Thanks.
It's Alan who wants to give you that $20.00 donation.

aotino 11-05-16 01:36 PM

Credit Card woes

Wait I see above my posted reply that you do not receive credit card donations, is that correct? if so, must I use the dreaded PayPal? Again, it's Alan

Onkel Neal 11-06-16 07:31 AM

hi Alan, sorry mate, we do not have any setup for credit cards. I have used Paypal for bidding on ebay, buying stuff online, and Subsim for 17 years without a single issue, I really have no problems with it so that's what we use. As mentioned above, we can also try money order or cash in the mail,and Amazon e-gift cards, be sure to include your Subsim name so I can see that you get proper credit.

thanks!
Neal

n1ete 11-08-16 10:16 PM

only paypal?

i realy wanna support this amazing forum and of course get access to this amazing mods here...
but i do not have PP account or want to create one...is there any other possible donation method?

thanks for your help

Twin Screws 11-09-16 11:29 AM

Locked in the heads ......... S.O.S

My standing order donation went out via PayPal at the end of Oct. but I cannot access the 'Lounge', please help, I need to put my feet up with glass of rum or three.

Twin Screws.