SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Subsim Events & Activities (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   Info: Downloads, Bonus Mods, & daily allowed download amount (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=185237)

ChiniTEC 12-13-15 07:52 AM

Hi, I subscribe Subsim yesterday after few hours I got replay e-mail that my account is upgraded. But still I don't see bonus mods.

Onkel Neal 12-13-15 09:04 AM

hi ChiniTec, I checked and the mistake was on my end, I have fixed that. Your account has now been upgraded, you can find the SUBscribers forum here, with the Bonus Mods.
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=198777

many thanks:salute:
Neal

avers 02-15-16 10:46 AM

hey, I donated $5, but I still cant dl a file, it still says ive reached my max dl amt. Anyone have a solution?

EDIR: btw I used American Express

shbowman1 02-15-16 07:59 PM

never posted

Ahoy mates. i have never posted on these forums, not much of a talker but i do love reading what other players have to say.

Aktungbby 02-15-16 08:04 PM

Welcome aboard!

shbowman1:Kaleun_Salute:

Jimbuna 02-16-16 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shbowman1 (Post 2381761)
Ahoy mates. i have never posted on these forums, not much of a talker but i do love reading what other players have to say.

It would appear you're more of a downloader.

Welcome to SubSim :sunny:

Onkel Neal 03-05-16 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avers (Post 2381652)
hey, I donated $5, but I still cant dl a file, it still says ive reached my max dl amt. Anyone have a solution?

EDIR: btw I used American Express

Should be working, usually takes a few minutes for the system to update. Thanks! :salute:

THEBERBSTER 03-06-16 04:30 AM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > shbowman1
Find Help & Useful Information In My SHIV & SHV Signature Thread Links.
Subsim <> How To Donate <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
Treat Yourself To The Wolves Of Steel Mega Mod <> SH5 The Dawn Of A New Beginning
The Wolves Of Steel Frequently Asked Questions + Campaign Fix In > FAQ’s & Game Tips (Please Look Here First Before Posting A Question)
Silent Hunter III from 2005 bring your game play to 2015 with the
LIVING SILENT HUNTER III EDITION 2015 Mega Mod

pointy 03-14-16 08:37 AM

Hello there, donated, had access to bonus mods, now I don't, my DL limit should be 25 but I cant download a thing, I check every day and still says I have reached my cap.

Help!

Onkel Neal 03-14-16 08:43 AM

hi Pointy, thanks for posting this so I can assist. I will fix you up. Check your PMs.

Neal

pointy 03-15-16 03:32 AM

Thanks Neal, all seems to be sorted, sorry for the confusion. :up:

TheUrf 06-17-16 03:11 AM

Hallo hab bezahlt und kann noch nicht runterladen.

THEBERBSTER 06-17-16 04:20 AM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > TheUrf
If you are new to SH5 look > > HERE <<
Highly Recommended SH5 > The Wolves Of Steel Mega Mod :salute:

Jimbuna 06-17-16 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheUrf (Post 2412151)
Hallo hab bezahlt und kann noch nicht runterladen.

Make a few posts and give the server an hour or so.

Welcome to SubSim :salute:

damianscomputers 07-03-16 10:11 PM

Downloads limit

Hello and thank you for the option to make a great game SH4 even more enjoyable by setting up the most excellant downloads site.I have made several downloads since making my donation then due to a shift of location had'nt accessed the SH4 website.Now unfortunately i get a message saying i have exceeded my downloads limit even when i have made none.Do i need to make extra donations or have i simply been sidelined in the interim and can i continue to make a few downloads from time to time,Murra aka damians computers