SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Helosim.com and Flight Sims (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=216)
-   -   A tribute to the Lolwaffles (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=148575)

Oberon 02-24-09 01:52 PM

A tribute to the Lolwaffles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZicBvBGIws

:salute:

A couple of apologies, firstly to Xabbarus and Fincuan for not finding decent vid parts to go with them, it was a bit tricky to find a decent film shot of a Russian pilot on youtube that looked right, and Fin, I didn't really know what to use for you :wah:
Oh, and Dowly, my apologies for insinuating that you might contemplate drinking Budweiser :har:

Kratos 02-24-09 02:04 PM

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/8213/men18ek6.gif :up: HeHe! nice one Oberon.

HunterICX 02-24-09 02:19 PM

Very nice, mate!
love it!

:yeah::haha:

7 day sticky award:salute:

HunterICX

mengle 02-24-09 02:21 PM

Splendid :yeah:

XabbaRus 02-24-09 02:41 PM

Very good,

I think we need a lolwaffes skin for us to use online....maybe with a clown on it. Would Dowly be up to help?

Oberon 02-24-09 02:59 PM

I was contemplating doing a smashed up skin, with patchwork all over the fuselage, the wings sown back on, and a kill count on either the tail or under the cockpit window. Hunter, could you possibly tell me what my current kill count is so I can do that? :yeah:
Basically an extension of my old Emil skin but with extra details such as some seaweed around the engine from my two or three forays into the drink. :DL

Raptor1 02-24-09 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oberon
I was contemplating doing a smashed up skin, with patchwork all over the fuselage, the wings sown back on, and a kill count on either the tail or under the cockpit window. Hunter, could you possibly tell me what my current kill count is so I can do that? :yeah:
Basically an extension of my old Emil skin but with extra details such as some seaweed around the engine from my two or three forays into the drink. :DL

Killcount? Don't you mean crash count?

Anyway, loved the video

mengle 02-24-09 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor1
Quote:

Anyway, loved the video

:har: :har: :har: :har:

Oberon 02-24-09 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor1
Quote:

Anyway, loved the video

I haven't got enough aircraft for a crash count :haha:

Glad you all enjoyed the vid, I was listening to the theme to 'The Longest Day' earlier today and just had to do it :salute:
Thanks for the sticky Hunter! First time a thread of mine has been stickied :shucks:

HunterICX 02-24-09 04:01 PM

Ah yes, have to send a email to work with the updated score.
I kept it here on a piece of paper
Oberon you have shot down 8 enemy aircraft.

HunterICX

XabbaRus 02-24-09 04:15 PM

Hunter have you done the film of last nights mission?

HunterICX 02-24-09 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XabbaRus

No, I'm doing a Campaign complication when its over.
the same thing I did with the France Campaign.

HunterICX

XabbaRus 02-24-09 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HunterICX
Quote:

HunterICX

Complication?? I'm sure that's what Goering thinks it is.

I think you meant compilation.

Kratos 02-24-09 05:17 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by HunterICX
Quote:

HunterICX

Complication?? I'm sure that's what Goering thinks it is.

I think you meant compilation.

Nah theres that much scrap/crap/and wreckage about, it is! COMPLICATION:03:

Dowly 02-25-09 01:32 AM

Quote:

Oh, and Dowly, my apologies for insinuating that you might contemplate drinking Budweiser :har:

Wouldnt know, never tried it. But if it's anything like the Mexican beer, Corona that I tried last weekend, YUK!