SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=202)
-   -   fuel gauge on boat status. (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=249830)

dr jay 06-28-21 08:40 PM

fuel gauge on boat status.

I started playing SH4 again by downloading SH4 gold from Ubisoft. For some reason I cannot get the fuel gauge working. It always reads 100/100 no matter how much I run the engine. Is there a fix or a mod that makes this gauge work? Thanks,

razark 06-28-21 10:50 PM

Did you check the difficulty settings to make sure unlimited fuel is turned off?

Did you check the difficulty settings to make sure limited fuel is turned on?

Mad Mardigan 06-29-21 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dr jay (Post 2755152)
I started playing SH4 again by downloading SH4 gold from Ubisoft. For some reason I cannot get the fuel gauge working. It always reads 100/100 no matter how much I run the engine. Is there a fix or a mod that makes this gauge work? Thanks,

Quote:

Originally Posted by razark (Post 2755162)
Did you check the difficulty settings to make sure unlimited fuel is turned off?

Did you check the difficulty settings to make sure limited fuel is turned on?

Ahoy, dr jay... :Kaleun_Cheers:

That would be game settings option...

NOT the main menu after starting the game, but rather the options settings in the base office.

That will be the radio to the left of the desk... by the way. :shucks:

Hope this info helps... :yep: :up:

M. M.

:Kaleun_Salute:

dr jay 06-29-21 07:41 AM

Wow! That worked! I have been searching for an answer for about a month now. Thanks!

Kal_Maximus_U669 06-29-21 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan (Post 2755163)
Ahoy, dr jay... :Kaleun_Cheers:

That would be game settings option...

NOT the main menu after starting the game, but rather the options settings in the base office.

That will be the radio to the left of the desk... by the way. :shucks:

Hope this info helps... :yep: :up:

M. M.

hey Mad Mardigan:haha: :Kaleun_Cheers::Kaleun_Salute:
you have a lot of patience, I tell you:sunny: ... my best greetings and good luck, friendly KM_U669 :D

Mad Mardigan 06-29-21 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2755252)
hey Mad Mardigan:haha: :Kaleun_Cheers::Kaleun_Salute:
you have a lot of patience, I tell you:sunny: ... my best greetings and good luck, friendly KM_U669 :D

Ahoy, Kal_Maximus_U669... :Kaleun_Cheers:

Mellow greetings shipmate...

For that, I keep & bear in mind that once upon a time, I was also a neophyte nub that did not understand a lot on mods & games...

I still do NOT under any circumstances, know everything there is to know about all things game & mod wise, still yet.. but what I do know, I try to pass on.. with the hopes that those I help, will in turn pass on that knowledge to others when the time comes. :shucks: :yep: :up:

M. M.