SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Tanksim.com (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   T34 vs Tiger- Kursk 1943 coming soon! (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=158301)

flying-kane 02-08-11 10:14 AM

a whiner

I'm a whiner, I want that too :wah:. Please include that in the next patch zeewolf!

sincerely Kane

ZeeWolf 02-08-11 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flying-kane (Post 1593152)
I'm a whiner, I want that too :wah:. Please include that in the next patch zeewolf!

sincerely Kane

Ok, It's in! :salute:

ZW

flying-kane 02-08-11 03:19 PM

Thank you Zeewolf, that's a great news. Nice support by the way!!!

sincerely Kane

morttheslayer 02-11-11 04:23 PM

Back from beyond and stuff

Hi Zee and old camerads

Busy renovating the new HQ , Mrs Panzer Commander wants the new house sorted out as a priority!! :har:
Since there's lots wrong with it I just told her I need the help of a bloody good doctor to give me time to finish it.

Anyway I need time to test the fabulous all in one patch which thanks to Zee has elevated this game to where we all thought it should have been when it came out!! Now its looking like it will be even better!!

Just one request from me - I love the Russian snow and snowy things --- -- all burning and exploding - er !! in the snow erm !! ah !! sorry I said it again.:haha:

I know I know Zee is very busy - but if there's ever a chance in the future for a "white Christmas" - er in the snow! I'd love you Zee beyond the call of duty. (No Not COD !!- yer actual obligation of a call of duty).

Will be dropping in between heavy renovations (like slipping a new roof on and moving the foundations an inch to the right for Mrs PC). Oh and I'll be renewing my subs soon.

Over and Out Morty

PS love the aircraft but don't forget the snow!!!
PPS Zee VMT for sterling support in the last year.:salute:

ZeeWolf 02-11-11 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morttheslayer (Post 1595847)
Hi Zee and old camerads

Busy renovating the new HQ , Mrs Panzer Commander wants the new house sorted out as a priority!! :har:
Since there's lots wrong with it I just told her I need the help of a bloody good doctor to give me time to finish it.

Anyway I need time to test the fabulous all in one patch which thanks to Zee has elevated this game to where we all thought it should have been when it came out!! Now its looking like it will be even better!!

Just one request from me - I love the Russian snow and snowy things --- -- all burning and exploding - er !! in the snow erm !! ah !! sorry I said it again.:haha:

I know I know Zee is very busy - but if there's ever a chance in the future for a "white Christmas" - er in the snow! I'd love you Zee beyond the call of duty. (No Not COD !!- yer actual obligation of a call of duty).

Will be dropping in between heavy renovations (like slipping a new roof on and moving the foundations an inch to the right for Mrs PC). Oh and I'll be renewing my subs soon.

Over and Out Morty

PS love the aircraft but don't forget the snow!!!
PPS Zee VMT for sterling support in the last year.:salute:

Hey Morty! :up:

"You betcha ya!" There are two things that 2011 must bring, and that is snow and a playable Panther. :salute:

ZW

flying-kane 02-21-11 06:26 AM

Hi all, hi zeewolf,

anything new? It's so quiet here. :hmmm:

I stopped playing, until i get my new rig. The missions are great, but my current system is to weak, it's lagging all the time. Next month i buy new components, especially for Shogun2. I hope this will improve my gaming experience for TvT too. :yeah: My current machine is 4 years old (Mainboard, CPU and RAM), now its time for an upgrade. :DL

Sincerely Kane

ZeeWolf 02-21-11 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flying-kane (Post 1602250)
Hi all, hi zeewolf,

anything new? It's so quiet here. :hmmm:

I stopped playing, until i get my new rig. The missions are great, but my current system is to weak, it's lagging all the time. Next month i buy new components, especially for Shogun2. I hope this will improve my gaming experience for TvT too. :yeah: My current machine is 4 years old (Mainboard, CPU and RAM), now its time for an upgrade. :DL

Sincerely Kane

Hi Kane,
Yes some new stuff is in the works;
1.) The new AI Panther Ausf A is done
2.) Winter landscape is currently in the works and coming along nicely.
the land textures and the new code for the land is near complete but
Note; This will take some time to create new textures(and models) for the Human, vehicles, trees and structures etc.
3.) The NebelWefer has new and more realistic smoke trails.

I'll post some images as soon as I am satisfied with the progress.

Vorwärts Kameraden!

ZW :salute:

Sepp von Ch. 02-23-11 03:51 PM

How can I get a link for download of this mod, please meine Panzerkameraden?

ZeeWolf 02-23-11 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josef von Posorschitz (Post 1604269)
How can I get a link for download of this mod, please meine Panzerkameraden?

Hallo Kamerad!

Just go here and scroll to the bottom::salute:

http://www.tanksimzw.com/Project-index.htm

ZeeWolf

ZeeWolf 02-24-11 05:00 PM

East front Winter

Achtung Kameraden!:woot:

Winter in T34 vs Tiger is a outstanding success. And is coming in the new
mission series Ost-vorder-winter 1943/44.

http://www.tanksimzw.com/images/ZW_Winter_2.jpg

Vorwärts!:salute:

ZW

murkz 02-24-11 05:15 PM

very nice zeewolf

ZeeWolf 02-24-11 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murkz (Post 1605497)
very nice zeewolf

Thanks murkz, your work is coming along nicely too! :up:

ZeeWolf

Edward 02-24-11 11:59 PM

Zeewolf

Really love the winter terrain :DL Very much looking forward to the late 1943/early 1944 battles. Thanks very much for doing it :DL

Edward

ZeeWolf 02-25-11 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edward (Post 1605820)
Zeewolf

Really love the winter terrain :DL Very much looking forward to the late 1943/early 1944 battles. Thanks very much for doing it :DL

Edward

Your welcome man :up:

ZW

LcSummers 02-25-11 06:09 AM

Outstanding but...

Hi ZW and Panzermänner,

first of all nice to hear that work is going well. A nice winter picture with the Tiger but there is something wrong with it.

AAAAA its not me driving the tank:D

Great ZW

go on with your wonderfull work.

PS: cant wait to see (and later drive) the Panther Ausf. A

LC

Vorwärts Kameraden wir müssen zurück!!!!! :hmmm:

ZeeWolf 02-25-11 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LcSummers (Post 1605924)
Hi ZW and Panzermänner,

first of all nice to hear that work is going well. A nice winter picture with the Tiger but there is something wrong with it.

AAAAA its not me driving the tank:D

Great ZW

go on with your wonderfull work.

PS: cant wait to see (and later drive) the Panther Ausf. A

LC

Vorwärts Kameraden wir müssen zurück!!!!! :hmmm:

Don't worry LC, soon -

http://www.tanksimzw.com/images/ZW_Winter_3.jpg

ZW :up:

frinik 02-25-11 11:59 PM

Lc Winters?????

Hem sorry Lc but isn't your last name SUMMERS?????:D

Thus unfortunately you are not allowed to drive ZeeWolf's latest wonder as with your name being what it is you would freeze to death....Sorry man:cry:

Nice work Zee:up:

ZeeWolf 02-26-11 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frinik (Post 1606708)
Hem sorry Lc but isn't your last name SUMMERS?????:D

Thus unfortunately you are not allowed to drive ZeeWolf's latest wonder as with your name being what it is you would freeze to death....Sorry man:cry:

Nice work Zee:up:

:haha: Good point frinik!
I was wondering if you got things sorted out with you little gal yet on your 2011 renewal :D

Zee

frinik 02-26-11 04:23 AM

Renew Wall

Zee I think I am making headways.Took her on a nice holiday.She is coming around the idea .I ll keep you posted!

Keep up with the excellent work! I ll keep spreading the good word:yeah:

Cheers!

ZeeWolf 02-26-11 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frinik (Post 1606789)
Zee I think I am making headways.Took her on a nice holiday.She is coming around the idea .I ll keep you posted!

Keep up with the excellent work! I ll keep spreading the good word:yeah:

Cheers!

Your the best man!:up:

ZW