SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Tanksim.com (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   T34 vs Tiger- Kursk 1943 coming soon! (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=158301)

Knightspel 05-01-15 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeeWolf (Post 2310904)
Great feedback Knightspel. Did you clear cache after you installed Update? Also
check if you can go to another mission now with out a crash. These are the things that
I first noticed that I was on the right track. :hmmm:

And the weight thing, I'll keep tweaking it. Although, when you consider in reality if a
heavy unit goes from hi-speed and down shifts rapidly the energy would dissipate by
blowing up the transmission. And like wise for the hi-speed turn the energy transfer
would cause a huge plowing of the earth etc.. :know:

I would love to see the ground in TvT allow sinking and plowing but that is impossible
for TvT. :wah:

Don't worry Kamraden, the work goes on!

ZW :salute:

Damn, totally forget to clear the cache :oops: Sorry! Need to do some more testing now. Yeah i understand well that there is limits on game engine and not everything is possible to do exactly like real life. But you are doing great work! By the way, afaik Tiger had 4 reverse gears, now there seems to be only one, is that correct?

ZeeWolf 05-01-15 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knightspel (Post 2310909)
Damn, totally forget to clear the cache :oops: Sorry! Need to do some more testing now. Yeah i understand well that there is limits on game engine and not everything is possible to do exactly like real life. But you are doing great work! By the way, afaik Tiger had 4 reverse gears, now there seems to be only one, is that correct?

Thanks Knightspel,
Yes, I changed the number of reverse gears. Also I am doing a sound mod too and the
first thing that had to be done is change 22.50Khz to 44.1Khz on the Tigers engine, track
and gear files. But, remember if you do any work with TvT sound files they need to be
16bit Mono files, not Stereo. And stay with 22.5 and 44.1Khz.

Knightspel 05-01-15 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeeWolf (Post 2310940)
Thanks Knightspel,
Yes, I changed the number of reverse gears. Also I am doing a sound mod too and the
first thing that had to be done is change 22.50Khz to 44.1Khz on the Tigers engine, track
and gear files. But, remember if you do any work with TvT sound files they need to be
16bit Mono files, not Stereo. And stay with 22.5 and 44.1Khz.

Ok, i just sometimes found four reverse gears quite useful in heat of fight...

Awesome to hear about new sounds coming, can't wait to hear them! :salute:

Dr. Foofenshmirtz 05-18-15 06:09 AM

If this game is interesting to somebody - respond!

Aktungbby 05-19-15 03:01 PM

welcome aboard!

Dr. Foofenshmirtz!:Kaleun_Salute:

Jimbuna 05-20-15 05:38 AM

Welcome to SubSim Foofenshmirtz :sunny:

Dr. Foofenshmirtz 06-11-15 08:36 AM

Probably that the topic T-34 vs Tiger is dead.
It is a pity!

frinik 06-11-15 11:18 PM

If you're asking about Multiplayer then the answer is yes it's dead!

Dr. Foofenshmirtz 06-20-15 02:19 AM

I see nothing for singleplayer.
Nobody spreads textures, the SoundPack isn't present. RAW cards aren't present,scripts aren't present,new missions aren't present, new models aren't present. All topic is devoted only to work of ZeeWolf, and where the others ?
ZeeWolf is silent as the spy, about the MS2 models is silent.:/\\!!

Dr. Foofenshmirtz 06-20-15 02:27 AM

Nobody tried to force the soldier to throw the grenade?

ZeeWolf 06-20-15 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Foofenshmirtz (Post 2322570)
I see nothing for singleplayer.
Nobody spreads textures, the SoundPack isn't present. RAW cards aren't present,scripts aren't present,new missions aren't present, new models aren't present. All topic is devoted only to work of ZeeWolf, and where the others ?
ZeeWolf is silent as the spy, about the MS2 models is silent.:/\\!!

Don't worry you guys I'm still here! I took some time off, got to admit.
Started smelling a little smoke from burnout. :yep:

But, like I told you in our e-mails Dr. Foofenshmirtz it is not possible to
teach you 3d modeling - so end of story. :doh:

It would be great to hear some feedback from you guys though :sunny:

Vorwärts Kameraden!

ZeeWolf :salute:

Dr. Foofenshmirtz 06-21-15 12:57 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I am glad that at you everything is all right!
Forgive if wrote something unpleasant. Sadly that with 3D models everything is so bad, in game obviously there are no normal bridges, minefield, 88 mm FLAK 36, machine gunners, in the village there is no toilet:D, kubelwagen, motorcycle BMW R75. The list can be continued.
It is a pity that in a topic it is impossible to attach WinRAR, I will attach Scripts in txt, if it is interesting to someone.
Today it is a barrel and a mine (I have no mine model), damage as from GunPak40GunHEBulletExplosion.

Aktungbby 06-21-15 10:01 AM

http://cdn1.ima-usa.com/media/catalo...A/S/ASPI04.jpg:salute:

ZeeWolf 06-21-15 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Foofenshmirtz (Post 2322822)
I am glad that at you everything is all right!
Forgive if wrote something unpleasant. Sadly that with 3D models everything is so bad, in game obviously there are no normal bridges, minefield, 88 mm FLAK 36, machine gunners, in the village there is no toilet:D, kubelwagen, motorcycle BMW R75. The list can be continued.
It is a pity that in a topic it is impossible to attach WinRAR, I will attach Scripts in txt, if it is interesting to someone.
Today it is a barrel and a mine (I have no mine model), damage as from GunPak40GunHEBulletExplosion.

That's why I started Project ZeeWolf. The Default game was not finished. :o

ZeeWolf

Dr. Foofenshmirtz 06-22-15 01:24 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeeWolf (Post 2322954)
That's why I started Project ZeeWolf. The Default game was not finished. :o

ZeeWolf

It is possible to guess continuation of game for example on german_autogun_fire.wav and soviet_autogun_fire.wav.
I suggest to change the mode of firing of standard infantry: quantity of cartridges 150, does on 5 shots with a pause in 5 seconds for a recharge.
By the same principle also Nebelwerfer works, only it does on 6 shots with a pause of 90 seconds.
Standard Nebelwerfer model, works from CBaseAITask (soldier too), range of firing of 1500 meters as well as in GunPak40, speed of a shell 320. Range decreases with increase in curvature of a trajectory Vector GravityAccel = CPiercing::MortarGravityVector; in the Piercing.script file and Vector GravityVector = CWorldPhysics::MortarVector; in the Physics.script file.
Both of these vectors are equal -30.

murkz 06-22-15 04:12 PM

Thank you Dr. Foofenshmirtz for the new .Script files.

murkz 06-22-15 04:36 PM

@Dr. Foofenshmirtz.
Any way to fix the AI from firing through the forests and hills at the enemy the other side of the hills/forest.

A fix for the random spawning of trees in MP on the clients would be great. You can drive around every tree in MP but the other clients will here you pushing over every tree as the tree spawn is client based not server based :)

A fix for the spawning in MP, we used to get tanks of both sides spawning in the same area.

Just a few show stoppers for the MP and SP annoyances.

Thank you for your time Dr. Foofenshmirtz.

Jeff

Dr. Foofenshmirtz 06-23-15 01:24 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Today again about barrels.
It seems strange when near the blown-up barrel there is a safe soldier or the truck.In BarrelPackA and BarrelPackB is still worse - the tank faces them as with the rock.My attempt to change it.

murkz 06-23-15 02:21 AM

Dr. Foofenshmirtz, please start your own thread, so your updates do not get lost in the huge ZW thread.

And an error for you, when adding the new scripts.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qnwoyusxh0...error.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qnwoyusxh0...error.jpg?dl=0

Dr. Foofenshmirtz 06-23-15 04:43 AM

http://depositfiles.com.ua/uv1nht4oyen0.html
All that I made so far.
I checked the barrels in tvtsvn - everything works
I took the Russian version of game as a basis
http://depositfiles.com.ua/os4cn2bbxvxa.html