SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Ironclads (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=282)
-   -   "Unannounced" Russian naval combat game (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=130179)

Sonarman 02-02-08 04:58 AM

"Unannounced" Russian naval combat game

TotemGames in Russia are working on an "unannounced" naval combat game, Let's hope that it features these brilliant models from it's other product a multimedia guide to Civil war Ironclads . I don't know about you but I've been waiting a long time to give the Merrimac & Monitor a spin.

kiwi_2005 02-03-08 07:50 AM

Soviet Subs of ww2:hmm:

Kapitan_Phillips 02-03-08 09:09 AM

Typical Russians.

"Niet, there is no game here!"

:rotfl::rotfl:

Osiris Totem Games 02-06-08 02:44 AM

2 Kapitan_Phillips

You are not right!

Now we develop naval combat game. Details it is not disclosed, because early:))

Totem Games.

Maxim 02-06-08 02:56 AM

2 Sonarman\

Thanks for a high estimation of our models of the ships. Work above game is conducted. In process of promotion we shall spread new materials and screenshots.

2 kiwi_2005\

Has not understood! At what here Soviet Union? Such state is not present more... :))

2 Kapitan_Phillips\

" Typical Russians "? What does it mean? Whether it is not too haughty?

Yours faithfully Totem Games.

Rotary Crewman 02-06-08 03:17 AM

I can see the language barrier working this thread nicely!

Typical Russian, Kiwi was asking for Soviet subs of 1939-1945. When Russia was the Soviet Union

Kapitan was making a joke about the old Russia. Denying anything is there....ever

Osiris, great news on the game and confirmation of it. Looking forward to it already :)

Maxim 02-06-08 03:52 AM

Excuse for sharpness of the previous message. It became insulting... Game is made not certain with " typical Russian ". " Typical Russian " trade in oil. Game is made by me - Maxim Ferapontov and my team. When that will show us, we shall discuss merits and demerits of our work. To me to discuss Russia not interestingly. I was born and I live in Russia and I can bad tell about her much more than you can present yourselves.

Someone is born in Russia, and someone in England. In England there are bad and silly people and in Russia such enough.

Excuse for my English. It really my weak place.

2 Rotary Crewman\

Thanks, that have explained all. When has understood, very much at itself laughed. Did not wish anybody to offend... I’m sorry...

Rotary Crewman 02-06-08 04:18 AM

Typical Russian, you have not offended anyone! Your message was not insulting.

Don't worry about your English. Its much better than my Russian!

sonar732 02-06-08 08:41 AM

Typical Russian...when you are in this forum, everything is tongue-in-cheek. If you go into the General Topic forum...that's when the gloves come off and you hear the boxing ring bell go off. ;)

Great site and can't wait until we see the results!

NeonSamurai 02-06-08 12:55 PM

Welcome to Subsim Typical Russian, and Osiris Totem Games :)

You will find we are a very friendly bunch here, and generaly very rarely mean any insult (people that go around insulting others here rarely last very long).

I have sent a private message to Neal Stevens (the site owner), and he will be pleased that you have found your way here. We are always happy to see Naval games developers at Subsim.

We are always very interested in Naval games and are looking forward to more informations/screenshots when you are able to.

Again Welcome :D

CCIP 02-06-08 01:03 PM

Приветствую!

Да, на наш народ тут на Subsimе не стоит обижаться - это всё так, в шутку. :)

А вот новость интересная, это точно. Что за игрушка эдакая? Ждём дальнейшей инфы :hmm:

ReallyDedPoet 02-06-08 01:04 PM

Welcome to SUBSIM :up: Osiris Totem Games & Typical Russian

As NeonSamurai mentioned, this is a great place, folks are for the most part polite
and helpful.
Look forward to hearing about what you guys have in the works :up:

Translation:

По мере того как упомянутое NeonSamurai, это будет большим местом, люди для большинства вежливо и полезного. Посмотрите вперед к слышать о вы ванты имеете в работах

Can't be outdone by CCIP ;)

RDP

CCIP 02-06-08 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reallydedpoet

As NeonSamurai mentioned, this is a great place, folks are for the most part polite
and helpful.

Translation:

По мере того как упомянутое NeonSamurai, это будет большим местом, люди для большинства вежливо и полезного. Посмотрите вперед к слышать о вы ванты имеете в работах

Oh you will be :rotfl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Поправка
Как уже заметил NeonSamurai, это совсем неплохой форум, в основном люди тут вежливые и помочь не против. Ждём вестей о вашей новой разработке! :up:

(no, I'm not trying to outdo anyone, I'm just trying to facilitate communication a bit better :))

ReallyDedPoet 02-06-08 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CCIP
Quote:

Originally Posted by reallydedpoet

and helpful.

Translation:

Oh you will be :rotfl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Поправка
Как уже заметил NeonSamurai, это совсем неплохой форум, в основном люди тут вежливые и помочь не против. Ждём вестей о вашей новой разработке! :up:

(no, I'm not trying to outdo anyone, I'm just trying to facilitate communication a bit better :))

Roger that CCIP :yep::up:, I have posted on some of the SUBSIM International Threads for that reason.
For me Babel Fish :rock:, it's far from perfect, but gets the point across.

RDP

NeonSamurai 02-06-08 01:34 PM

I would be very very carefull with babelfish. It screws up fairly often and sometimes with realy horrid results ;)

I ususaly laugh my self silly at its english to french translations.

Anyhow back on topic ;)