SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   TDW Add-on mods (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=183649)

TheDarkWraith 05-14-11 01:42 PM

TDW Add-on mods

In an effort to make things simpler for me (and for you) and to expose these add-on mods to others who don't use my UIs mod I've compiled my add-on mods into an archive. These add-on mods will no longer be offered with the next versions of any of my mods as they can be found here.

These may be incorporated into other's mods as long as proper crediting is observed.

From the included documentation file:

v1.1.0
TDW Add-on mods contents:

No_Aircraft_Spotting_At_Depth_1_1_0 - disables the ability of your crew to spot aircraft when submerged. Aircraft will not appear on the maps while submerged

No_Color_Dashed_Contact_Line_1_1_0 - the hydrophone contact line is dashed so as to remove accuracy

No_Contact_Colors_1_1_0 - removes colors from contacts and contact lines

No_contact_shapes_or_colors_1_1_0 - removes all references to any contacts. i.e. NO contacts will be displayed on the maps. It is up to you to plot their positions

No_contact_shapes_or_colors_dashed_contact_line_1_ 1_0 - removes all references to any contacts and makes the hydrophone contact line dashed. i.e. NO contacts will be
displayed on the maps. It is up to you to plot their positions

No_contact_shapes_or_colors_no_contact_line_1_1_0 - removes all references to any contacts and removes the hydrophone contact line. i.e. NO contacts will be displayed on the maps. It is up to you to plot their positions

No_Contact_Tails_1_1_0 - removes tails from contacts thus you can't tell what direction they are heading by looking at the maps.

No_Hydrophone_On_Surface_1_1_0 - you will not pickup hydrophone contacts unless you are at least ~9m depth

No_Hydrophone_On_Surface_No_Aircraft_Spotting_1_1_ 0 - you will not pickup hydrophone contacts unless you are at least ~9m depth. Also disables the ability of your crew to spot
aircraft when submerged. Aircraft will not appear on the maps while submerged

TDW_Sub_Warship_Merchant_Same_Shape_1_1_0 - all the units (except aircraft) on the map will use the same shape (resembles star of david)

Waypoint_Contacts_No_Color_1_1_0 - when you drag a waypoint there are 'ghost' contacts that show on the maps. This will remove the colors of those 'ghost' contact so you cannot discern whether they are friendly, neutral, or enemy. They all will be shown in black.

Waypoint_Contact_No_Symbols_1_1_0 - when you drag a waypoint there are 'ghost' contacts that show on the maps. This will ensure they are not displayed. Note: tails will still be displayed!

Waypoint_Contacts_No_Tails_1_1_0 - when you drag a waypoint there are 'ghost' contacts that show on the maps. This will remove the tails off of the 'ghost' contacts. NOTE: enabling this will disable the 'tail' on your sub denoting which way your sub is heading and it will also remove the torpedo solution line

Waypoint_Contacts_Same_Shape_1_1_0 - when you drag a waypoint there are 'ghost' contacts that show on the maps. This will make all the symbols for those 'ghost' contacts the same symbol (it resembles the star of david)

Waypoint_Contacts_Same_Shape_No_Color_1_1_0 - when you drag a waypoint there are 'ghost' contacts that show on the maps. This will make all the symbols for those 'ghost' contacts the same symbol (it resembles the star of david) and remove the colors of those 'ghost' contact so you cannot discern whether they are friendly, neutral, or enemy. They all will be shown in black.

change log:
v1.0.0 - first official release
v1.1.0 - updated to make compatible with FX_Update 0.0.18 and NewUIs_TDC v6.7.0

v1.1.0 available here: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20650...Mods_v1_1_0_7z
MediaFire link: http://www.mediafire.com/?l12kmkdh4bb00vy

TheDarkWraith 08-08-11 12:27 PM

v1.1.0 released. See post #1 for details :|\\

tonschk 08-08-11 12:45 PM

:yeah:This is a really Good and versatile Mod , :salute:thank you a LOT :woot: TDW :DL

Kentrat 08-08-11 02:17 PM

Hi TDW, is the 'UBoot_Sensors.sim' the same file as the replacement for R.E.M_by_Xrundel_TheBeast_1.2 or is it likely to break that mod?

Thanks

TheDarkWraith 08-08-11 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kentrat (Post 1723565)
Hi TDW, is the 'UBoot_Sensors.sim' the same file as the replacement for R.E.M_by_Xrundel_TheBeast_1.2 or is it likely to break that mod?

Thanks

It will break it.

urfisch 08-09-11 03:30 AM

thank you!

[SJ]nailz 08-09-11 09:34 AM

In this brief period of unemployment, SH5-TDW Edition is keeping me sane and entertained...

bravo :salute:

tonschk 08-09-11 11:04 AM

Hello :DL TheDarkWraith :salute:, when I try to enable one by one all those 15 Mini mods included in this " TDW Add-on mods ", I see that many of them collide with each other , can you tell me please in which order I must enable all those 15 mini Mods included here ?, thank you very much for your help :yeah:

[SJ]nailz 08-09-11 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonschk (Post 1724312)
Hello :DL TheDarkWraith :salute:, when I try to enable one by one all those 15 Mini mods included in this " TDW Add-on mods ", I see that many of them collide with each other , can you tell me please in which order I must enable all those 15 mini Mods included here ?, thank you very much for your help :yeah:

You don't enable them all, some of them are "mixes" of the others above, ie;

No_Color_Dashed_Contact_Line_1_1_0

&

No_Contact_Colors_1_1_0

&

No_contact_shapes_or_colors_1_1_0

Is the same as...

No_contact_shapes_or_colors_dashed_contact_line_1_ 1_0

Take a minute to read the titles of the mods, and it all becomes clear...

tonschk 08-09-11 02:34 PM

:DL Thank you very much for the answer :DL [SJ]nailz :salute:

Apparently the essentials are just three, the others have collision with this three mods

TDW_Sub_Warship_Merchant_Same_Shape_1_1_0
Waypoint_Contacts_Same_Shape_No_Color_1_1_0
No_Hydrophone_On_Surface_No_Aircraft_Spotting_1_1_ 0

Captain73 04-12-12 10:34 AM

Hi! Is there a mod cleaning image torpedoes from the map??? Thank you!

NiKuTa 11-09-12 06:01 AM

Hi. Unable to DL your mod. Every time i get "403 - Forbidden" Could you put this mod on other side ?

Paco 11-09-12 07:42 AM

Hm, with my Firefox it is working. :hmm2:

volodya61 11-09-12 08:33 AM

I think it's a gamefront's problem of access to some countries :hmmm:

NiKuTa 11-09-12 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by volodya61 (Post 1958722)
I think it's a gamefront's problem of access to some countries :hmmm:

exactly :(