SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Ironclads (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=282)
-   -   Ironclads: High Sea Gameplay Video Aviable (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=153308)

Maxim 07-01-09 09:17 AM

Ironclads: High Sea Gameplay Video Aviable

"Ironclads - High Sea" gameplay video available NOW.

www.totemgames.ru

Video does not show final quality of game.

BR,
Totem Games

Maxim 07-02-09 01:31 AM

2 Mikhayl\

Game Engine - Yes
Game System - No

The Second World War ships is much more difficult, and the battle distance in times has more. But if to make all in the simplified kind, as in the majority of games it is possible to simulate any military conflict befor aircraft.

So to make we do not want. What for to make as everything when it is possible to make as it is necessary.

RedChico 07-02-09 07:19 AM

Ahhh... I see you went to real time simulation, good.

Turn base is great, but... not in these kind of games (remember Age of Sail, playing the Trafalgar scenario).

GlobalExplorer 07-02-09 11:34 AM

Looks very beautiful. This is a kind of game I would really like to see.

SteamWake 07-02-09 02:04 PM

Actually this looks pretty damn cool and covers an era that I have some interest in.

I will probably get a copy when its released.

Will it be available on Steam?

Maxim 07-03-09 02:47 AM

2 RedChico\

Now ourselves have felt dynamics of battle. It was the epoch of heroes when the enemy was on distance of an outrigger boom from a pistol. It seems to me, that people know about this period so it was for a long time a little. Though time of ironclads warships also is interesting as well as the Second World War.

2 Global Explorer\

At us it is a lot of video and photos of Atlantic ocean. We try to make little bit better than in a reality.

2 SteamWake\

We use other system of sale of game through the Internet. It is simple and clear. Many variants of payment.

SteamWake 07-04-09 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Typical Russian (Post 1128068)
We use other system of sale of game through the Internet. It is simple and clear. Many variants of payment.

Well let us know when the time comes :salute:

I will keep an eye on this title and good luck :rock:

CaptHawkeye 07-04-09 11:07 AM

The transition to real time grabs my attention on this. As long as you guys develope a user interface better than Jutland's i'll definantly get it.

Ilpalazzo 07-06-09 08:48 PM

Looking good! So glad to see this went real time.

cj95 07-07-09 05:22 AM

Ditto here.
The jump to real time is exactly what this sim needed.:yeah:

Raptor1 07-07-09 06:43 AM

I love Ironclads (Well, more their use in the European conflicts (*cough* Lissa *cough*), but the ACW works too), it's a shame there aren't more games about them

Greatly looking forward to this one

Highbury 07-07-09 04:50 PM

Just echoing what has already been said, the jump to real-time will make me get this game for sure. The period is of great interest and has not been covered in a RT game before to my knowledge.

Thank you!

Maxim 07-08-09 02:07 AM

Lissa battle I do not promise, but on war between Austria, Prussia and Denmark have seriously reflected. We collect materials. To find the drawing of monitor Rolf Krake... Here such dream.

Raptor1 07-08-09 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Typical Russian (Post 1130609)
Lissa battle I do not promise, but on war between Austria, Prussia and Denmark have seriously reflected. We collect materials. To find the drawing of monitor Rolf Krake... Here such dream.

:)...:DL...:D

Hope you get around to doing it, I'd buy the game without a second thought

AVGWarhawk 07-09-09 10:27 AM

Very nice looking game. I have to start making my Christmas list. :D