SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   General Topics (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=175)
-   -   This is the comment thread! (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=184195)

Gerald 07-21-11 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbuna (Post 1709014)
You got no pictures of you from the front...or is that the real issue here? :DL

Well ... you did get two photos in an email, then enlarge them, but I'll upload the photos, of suitable material later, :DL

Herr-Berbunch 07-21-11 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendor (Post 1709095)
Well ... you did get two photos in an email, then enlarge them, but I'll upload the photos, of suitable material later, :DL

:nope: That means there's also some unsuitable material somewhere too. :o

Jimbuna 07-21-11 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendor (Post 1709095)

Yes I found them yesterday, one looks like it was taken from an aircraft in mid flight and the other was of a woman....wonder who that was? :hmmm:

My earlier comment was directed at Betonov...we have only seen a rear view of him, is that the reason he is finding it difficult to approach this woman, for fear of her seeing his face? :DL

Gerald 07-21-11 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herr-Berbunch (Post 1709105)
:nope: That means there's also some unsuitable material somewhere too. :o

It could easily be understood .. so of "some" overzealous people,:haha:

Gerald 07-21-11 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbuna (Post 1709109)
Yes I found them yesterday, one looks like it was taken from an aircraft in mid flight and the other was of a woman....wonder who that was? :hmmm:

My earlier comment was directed at Betonov...we have only seen a rear view of him, is that the reason he is finding it difficult to approach this woman, for fear of her seeing his face? :DL

He is waiting her out, so that she gets what she wants, :DL

Jimbuna 07-21-11 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendor (Post 1709120)
He is waiting her out, so that she gets what she wants, :DL

A frontal view photo...I don't think so, he's suddenly gone very quiet on the subject :hmmm:

Growler 07-21-11 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbuna (Post 1709121)
A frontal view photo...I don't think so, he's suddenly gone very quiet on the subject :hmmm:

Ooo... good lawyers he has...

Gerald 07-21-11 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbuna (Post 1709121)

Yes, it might be ... he has mastered a few tricks in medical school .... which is the best way to get a woman at his feet, :cool:

Betonov 07-21-11 08:07 AM

I was working people :DL

The face might be a problem yes, I'm no Brad Pitt. I'll post my frontal when I'll loose an aditional 10kg. The problem with me is low self esteem (what the heck, I can go honest here, nobody knows me). I can talk myself out of a doorless room, I have a massage course completed, make a decent wage, handy around the house, don't drink/smoke/do drugs, cant stand soccer/football, don't care much about cars and I am one of the few men that remembers all the dates women want us to remember. I am the perfect man minus the good looks. But thats only good for 1/1000 women in this country and my low self esteem prevents me from making a contact with all of them to find the one that's not shallow. The red actually ''broke the ice'' when we met. And all due to the weight problem.

But, to make it up to you I'll post a picture of my leg on top of a rocky hill :DLhttp://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...0_908976_n.jpg

Betonov 07-21-11 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendor (Post 1709126)
Yes, it might be ... he has mastered a few tricks in medical school .... which is the best way to get a woman at his feet, :cool:

It was medic training, more like an advanced first aid course than a medical school :O:

Still, hey good looking, don't panic I'm a medic and I know 15 different heart massages

Growler 07-21-11 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betonov (Post 1709170)
I was working people :DL

The face might be a problem yes, I'm no Brad Pitt. I'll post my frontal when I'll loose an aditional 10kg. The problem with me is low self esteem (what the heck, I can go honest here, nobody knows me). I can talk myself out of a doorless room, I have a massage course completed, make a decent wage, handy around the house, don't drink/smoke/do drugs, cant stand soccer/football, don't care much about cars and I am one of the few men that remembers all the dates women want us to remember. I am the perfect man minus the good looks. But thats only good for 1/1000 women in this country and my low self esteem prevents me from making a contact with all of them to find the one that's not shallow. The red actually ''broke the ice'' when we met. And all due to the weight problem.

But, to make it up to you I'll post a picture of my leg on top of a rocky hill :DL

Dude, seriously. You are a badass - look at that resume - you are doing things that lots of other people can't, because you wanted to learn how to do them, and do them right. That is the mark of a man. Forget worrying about your looks - stand up with your chin up, look the world in the eye and take that SoB for yourself.

The way you build self-esteem is to be the one in absolute control of everything you do, in such a manner that it shows in everything you do. Even if you're just walking down the street, walk like you OWN the street. Not with a punk attitude, just with the supreme confidence that you can handle it. Believe me, something that simple changes everything about how you approach the world and how the world meets you back. I'm serious - next time you're on a public street, make it a point to look a stranger in the eye as you pass them - not in defiance, but in the knowledge that you know ALL of what you know and are good at what you know.

And if you muck up? Own it, learn from it, and don't let the fact that you made a mistake prevent you from ever risking another. We learn from our mistakes - if we don't make 'em, we don't learn.

You opened up here, and were honest - that's a confident move, even if we don't "know" you - we do "sort of" know you. You risked something in a public place. That's bold. That's assertive.

So go do it again.

Gerald 07-21-11 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betonov (Post 1709174)
It was medic training, more like an advanced first aid course than a medical school :O:

Still, hey good looking, don't panic I'm a medic and I know 15 different heart massages

Good, I appreciate people who care about others, and good luck with her, which I hope you, to have as a girlfriend/wife, :DL

Herr-Berbunch 07-21-11 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendor (Post 1709182)
Good, I appreciate people who care about others, and good luck with her, which I hope you, to have as a girlfriend/wife, :DL

And lots of mini-Betons running around :D

Osmium Steele 07-21-11 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendor (Post 1709126)

Chloroform. :yep::yep::yep:

Gerald 07-21-11 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herr-Berbunch (Post 1709186)
And lots of mini-Betons running around :D

And ultimately, it means that, Betonov can get a bigger hand force, in the Cherry Brandy production, :O: