SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Mod from Onealex (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=248010)

Doolar 08-12-21 10:12 AM

Questions for ya

first of all, I would like to report, that all is running GREAT, and to thank you again, for all your hard work and making SHIII Beautiful and easy (easy to set-up). I had a few questions for ya, to help me understand some of the finer points of ONEALEX.

1. I noticed in the SUPPORT FOLDER there are 2 versions of the TYCHO Patch. V3 and V4. since my map is perfect it must be patched (and thank you again for that too). In ONEALEX 1.48 which Tycho Patch do you use ? Again since everything is working perfectly, I do not have any intention of messing with this anyway. I was just curious as to why 2 versions are included.

2. In the MODS FOLDER there are 2 mod that can be activated with JSGME. One is "DAS BOOT MUSIC" and the other is "MUSIC FOR YOU-TUBE". I have a pretty good idea what the "DAS BOOT MUSIC" is for, but what does the mod "MUSIC FOR YOU-TUBE" do ?

thanx Jerry, Baltimore Md. ( Doolar CA45)

Onealex 08-12-21 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doolar (Post 2762462)
first of all, I would like to report, that all is running GREAT, and to thank you again, for all your hard work and making SHIII Beautiful and easy (easy to set-up). I had a few questions for ya, to help me understand some of the finer points of ONEALEX.

1. I noticed in the SUPPORT FOLDER there are 2 versions of the TYCHO Patch. V3 and V4. since my map is perfect it must be patched (and thank you again for that too). In ONEALEX 1.48 which Tycho Patch do you use ? Again since everything is working perfectly, I do not have any intention of messing with this anyway. I was just curious as to why 2 versions are included.

2. In the MODS FOLDER there are 2 mod that can be activated with JSGME. One is "DAS BOOT MUSIC" and the other is "MUSIC FOR YOU-TUBE". I have a pretty good idea what the "DAS BOOT MUSIC" is for, but what does the mod "MUSIC FOR YOU-TUBE" do ?

thanx Jerry, Baltimore Md. ( Doolar CA45)

1 Version 3 for those people who don't want to have changes related to version 4. Version 4 is to set up some custom settings.
2 Please read redme file. Mod Music For YouTube gives back standart SH music. When you have stream on YouTube you will have license trouble with default music in my modpack and also with Das Boot Music.

kaizerhund10 08-12-21 07:09 PM

gwxonealex

what band group is playing fire and water in you tube video you made and second is this with the full crew like in wac 5.2?

Onealex 08-13-21 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaizerhund10 (Post 2762547)
what band group is playing fire and water in you tube video you made and second is this with the full crew like in wac 5.2?

1 Rammstein
2 I didn't understand what you mean.

dex 08-14-21 05:50 AM

about torpedo atack

Greetings sailors...and OneAlex...small question,I saw Fairley Swordfish torpedo atack on my sub(instant sunken,must load earlier save right away),I wonder is it possible someone else to atack like this...Maybe AI destroyer to atack with torpedoes,or Luftwaffe planes maybe..
I think in Sh 4 there is that option,some mode,I played once

kaizerhund10 08-14-21 12:11 PM

rammstein ok and what i meant was the animations seeing sailors throughout the uboat interior, like the mod FM interior...in wac 5.2 you the cook the engine room guys the sleeping quarters guys the two guys on the eating table etc, was wondering if this was in ur mod

Onealex 08-14-21 01:30 PM

Full interior is not included for better game stability

Onealex 08-14-21 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dex (Post 2762856)
Greetings sailors...and OneAlex...small question,I saw Fairley Swordfish torpedo atack on my sub(instant sunken,must load earlier save right away),I wonder is it possible someone else to atack like this...Maybe AI destroyer to atack with torpedoes,or Luftwaffe planes maybe..
I think in Sh 4 there is that option,some mode,I played once

I think it's not needed.

dex 08-15-21 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onealex (Post 2762936)
I think it's not needed.

:yeah::yeah: probably

Onealex 08-15-21 04:11 PM

New Liberty Cargo ship will be available in the next version of modpack
https://b.radikal.ru/b41/2108/1d/e775797692c5.jpg

https://c.radikal.ru/c36/2108/9b/84802b0c6806.jpg

https://b.radikal.ru/b29/2108/95/ac8ae2b2fda3.jpg

Niume 08-17-21 03:36 AM

:Kaleun_Applaud:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Onealex (Post 2763091)

dex 08-17-21 07:29 AM

about higher airstrike probability

OneAlex :Kaleun_Salute: about this option,Iwant to try it...
this means massive air strikes in our harbours or more single airstrike on my sub on open sea

Onealex 08-17-21 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dex (Post 2763370)
OneAlex :Kaleun_Salute: about this option,Iwant to try it...
this means massive air strikes in our harbours or more single airstrike on my sub on open sea

More single airstrike on your sub at open sea

Onealex 08-17-21 08:46 AM

A new version has been uploaded.

GWX Onealex Edition v1.49 - changelog:
1. Added and adapted new models of Flower corvette and Liberty cargo ship (author Alex_B).
2. Added light cloud textures that are randomly selected by the game.
3. Changed navigation map (author astvitaliy1982).
4. Mod Convoy routes on map is no longer available due to unrealistic.
5. Included Undersea_mod _Reworked by Rubini mod which adds sea grass in shallow water.
6. Slightly changed campaign in the Atlantic Ocean.
7. Slightly changed parameters of displaying the sea and sky at night.
8. Fixed the position of the pennants for U-boats IIA, IID, VIIC.
9. Correction of the detection radius for ships at night.
10. Correction of radio messages.
11. Minor fixes.

Kal_Maximus_U669 08-17-21 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onealex (Post 2763388)
A new version has been uploaded.

GWX Onealex Edition v1.49 - changelog:
1. Added and adapted new models of Flower corvette and Liberty cargo ship (author Alex_B).
2. Added light cloud textures that are randomly selected by the game.
3. Changed navigation map (author astvitaliy1982).
4. Mod Convoy routes on map is no longer available due to unrealistic.
5. Included Undersea_mod _Reworked by Rubini mod which adds sea grass in shallow water.
6. Slightly changed campaign in the Atlantic Ocean.
7. Slightly changed parameters of displaying the sea and sky at night.
8. Fixed the position of the pennants for U-boats IIA, IID, VIIC.
9. Correction of the detection radius for ships at night.
10. Correction of radio messages.
11. Minor fixes.

Hi Alex thanks for the update.
_Why on the navigation map you did not highlight the oceanic relief ..
is it for realism .. !!!
_now I use 'Carotio 256mo' every time I integrate it into your
mod
I have graphic annoyances .. the coast is all black .. in the land .. I have to
reset all it's boring why don't you integrate it into the mod .. besides yours is the only one who does this to me ... :timeout::hmmm:
:salute::salute: