SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Tanksim.com (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   T34 vs Tiger- Kursk 1943 coming soon! (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=158301)

Dr. Foofenshmirtz 06-23-15 07:46 AM

Somebody tried to make a sound of the flying rocket, as at Movement Sound ?
Who is strong in scripts, respond please, I have many questions.:06:

murkz 06-24-15 01:11 AM

A fresh install and re added the scripts. All good here now.

Dr. Foofenshmirtz 06-24-15 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murkz (Post 2323630)
A fresh install and re added the scripts. All good here now.

Thanks for cooperation!
I am familiar with models from Whirlwind over Vietnam. I want to add some of them having processed a little (scenario of destruction and texture). If you not against, I a little work over tvtsvn, but I need to know your opinion and wishes.
Thank you again.

murkz 06-24-15 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Foofenshmirtz (Post 2323651)
Thanks for cooperation!
I am familiar with models from Whirlwind over Vietnam. I want to add some of them having processed a little (scenario of destruction and texture). If you not against, I a little work over tvtsvn, but I need to know your opinion and wishes.
Thank you again.

Please feel free, I will ask that anything you do, would you please release it freely back to the community.

Dr. Foofenshmirtz 06-26-15 05:30 AM

In depositfiles there is a free downloading, to press the gray button

Dr. Foofenshmirtz 06-28-15 10:38 AM

Question to ZeeWolf !
You can lay out in a topic the detailed price list with screenshots (including in the destroyed state) and description of all units created by you, it is desirable in pdf or doc.

Sepp von Ch. 07-05-15 03:30 AM

Any news Zee?:D Some new mission?

ZeeWolf 07-05-15 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sepp von Ch. (Post 2326421)
Any news Zee?:D Some new mission?

Not yet Sepp von Ch. :) But it's coming Kamerad :yep:

It's been sooooo hot where I am at it's been difficult :sunny:

TIGER VOR!

ZW :salute:

Sepp von Ch. 07-05-15 12:12 PM

Thanks Zee.

Please, make a longer "relax transfer mission" with only 2 or 3 enemy tanks. Would be great!

And...

I reinstalled my game and now I have no idea, how consecutive to install my updates.

1) ZW_2015_March_Update_v1
2) ZW_2015_April_Update_v1
3) ZW_2015_foundation_v1beta
4) ZW_2015_Panther_M2_mission_v1

Right?

ZeeWolf 07-05-15 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sepp von Ch. (Post 2326539)
Thanks Zee.

Please, make a longer "relax transfer mission" with only 2 or 3 enemy tanks. Would be great!

And...

I reinstalled my game and now I have no idea, how consecutive to install my updates.

1) ZW_2015_March_Update_v1
3) ZW_2015_foundation_v1beta
4) ZW_2015_Panther_M2_mission_v1

Right?

You only need two Sepp von Ch

1) ZW_2015_foundation_v1beta

As for a transfer mission? Sounds good I'll put something together
that can give you time and minimum enemy strength.

Angriff!

ZW :salute:

Sepp von Ch. 07-07-15 11:03 AM

Thanks Zee.

Dr. Foofenshmirtz 07-15-15 05:40 AM

http://depositfiles.com.ua/2njjhsy4hual.html
A little changed MMP 7.1 which murkz gave me.

ZeeWolf 07-15-15 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Foofenshmirtz (Post 2328725)
http://depositfiles.com.ua/2njjhsy4hual.html
A little changed MMP 7.1 which murkz gave me.

Start your own thread Dr. Foofenshmirtz

ZeeWolf

Dr. Foofenshmirtz 07-15-15 11:54 PM

ZeeWolf!
Help to get the Maya 5.0 program please.

trek 07-17-15 04:14 PM

How to go back to regular game and missions

Zeewolf,
Installed your Christmas Demo, thinking of buying your work. I see your new mission. How do I go back to the vanilla game and missions?

ZeeWolf 07-17-15 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trek (Post 2329368)
Zeewolf,
Installed your Christmas Demo, thinking of buying your work. I see your new mission. How do I go back to the vanilla game and missions?

You have to delete and reinstall default game

ZeeWolf:salute:

trek 07-17-15 06:22 PM

Other Install methods?

Ok, I did a re-install of the game. For future reference can your mod be installed using JSGME? And if JSGME cannot be used if I back up my original Missions folder before I install your missions can I go back to vanilla T34 by just putting the original folder back in the T34 main folder. In other words does your work only effect the Missions folder?

Seems like there should be a simpler method of going from your mod and reverting back to the original game.

ZeeWolf 07-17-15 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trek (Post 2329389)
Ok, I did a re-install of the game. For future reference can your mod be installed using JSGME? And if JSGME cannot be used if I back up my original Missions folder before I install your missions can I go back to vanilla T34 by just putting the original folder back in the T34 main folder. In other words does your work only effect the Missions folder?

Seems like there should be a simpler method of going from your mod and reverting back to the original game.

I can't remember, although the JSGME can be used as long as you put it in the
' C:\Lighthouse Interactive ' folder.

ZeeWolf :salute:

trek 07-18-15 12:35 PM

JSGME and T34 vs Tiger

ZeeWolf,
OK, using JSGME doesn't work. I was able to place your Mission in the game folder and place the original Missions folder in a temp file on my desktop. After playing your mission I just removed it and replaced the original folder. However, no mission description appears on the screen, just the title of the mission. I assume that is in another one of your folders. I even tried placing all of your folders in the main game folder but on execution the game crashed on startup.

With all due respect I think you might sell more of your work if you could enable it through JSGME. As a long time modder and gamer I don't like the idea of having to uninstall and reinstall the game to go back to the vanilla version.

Your work on the game is very good, but I would need an easier method to implement it if I'm going to purchase it from you. I'm aware that you are a solo worker on your project so maybe you just don't have the time to address this issue. If so, I completely understand and thanks for your time.

ZeeWolf 07-18-15 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trek (Post 2329573)
ZeeWolf,
OK, using JSGME doesn't work. I was able to place your Mission in the game folder and place the original Missions folder in a temp file on my desktop. After playing your mission I just removed it and replaced the original folder. However, no mission description appears on the screen, just the title of the mission. I assume that is in another one of your folders. I even tried placing all of your folders in the main game folder but on execution the game crashed on startup.

With all due respect I think you might sell more of your work if you could enable it through JSGME. As a long time modder and gamer I don't like the idea of having to uninstall and reinstall the game to go back to the vanilla version.

Your work on the game is very good, but I would need an easier method to implement it if I'm going to purchase it from you. I'm aware that you are a solo worker on your project so maybe you just don't have the time to address this issue. If so, I completely understand and thanks for your time.

Thanks trek,
Technically speaking my focus is with the 'Addon' not the 'Mod' style of custom
and new additions to the game.

The reason for this is primarily two fold:

1. The straight forward method of installing new updates.

2. All Project ZeeWolf releases are 'Beta' and subject to crashing with any non-
Project ZeeWolf releases. Compatibility with any other mod(s) is non-existent.

ZeeWolf :salute: