SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [BUG] Tonnage bar won't fill up (what mod) (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=215401)

Sjizzle 04-14-15 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2306661)
You can't select aditional mission for Skapa Flow, that's intended, but what about EBCW?
Don't tell me you've already scored 70000 tons in the eastern coast?

Are you playing with magui interface?
I don't understand you quite well? can you show me some screenshot? :hmmm:

nope i don't play with magui i play with TDW's UI this test ... and now all is ok and i have 25000 tons scored :D

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/c8f...t1o4iz8izg.jpg

vdr1981 04-14-15 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sjizzle (Post 2306350)
Edit:[/COLOR][/B]
i have changed all IsCompleted=true to IsCompleted=false now and i start a new campaign to see what's happens

OK, but what have you edited actually and in which file? I've failed to see why have you lost your select mission button? :06:
No such problems in my campaign here...

Sjizzle 04-14-15 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2306700)
OK, but what have you edited actually and in which file? I've failed to see why have you lost your select mission button? :06:
No such problems in my campaign here...

i have edited the campaign.cfg file there all was set to IsCompleted=true and i have put them all to IsCompleted=false i have lat true only the scapa flow one.

Now all is oky i am hunting some ships now

Edit:
found why they was set to true ... was my mistake cos of sync with the cloud server and overwrite my save games from computer i had uplay online and i check by mistake to download the cloud save's sorry for this stupid n00b mistake :D

vdr1981 04-18-15 09:41 AM

Sjizzle, could you send me Page navigation map.ini from the modlist based on magui interface?

Sjizzle 04-18-15 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2307664)
Sjizzle, could you send me Page navigation map.ini from the modlist based on magui interface?

here we go download this one is from IO_startegic maps for MAgui what i use with magui if u need only the magui one i will upload that one too

THE_MASK 04-18-15 08:18 PM

The last time I played my modlist all was going great . Not a problem with British coastal or Scapa . Went on to do Northern approaches and BAM , no tonnage registered . Havnt played since then and that was over 6 months ago . Someone said it happens with the vanilla game . No mod can fix it afaik . I wish someone could fix it because it was the best game ever .

vdr1981 04-19-15 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 2307768)
The last time I played my modlist all was going great . Not a problem with British coastal or Scapa . Went on to do Northern approaches and BAM , no tonnage registered . Havnt played since then and that was over 6 months ago . Someone said it happens with the vanilla game . No mod can fix it afaik . I wish someone could fix it because it was the best game ever .

As far as I'm concerned the bug is already solved...Check few last posts in this and in OHII thread I you'll see what I mean.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sjizzle (Post 2307752)
here we go download this one is from IO_startegic maps for MAgui what i use with magui if u need only the magui one i will upload that one too

:up:

vdr1981 04-23-15 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sjizzle (Post 2307752)

Here we go Sjizzle, http://www.mediafire.com/download/l0....Map_Magui.rar

This one is for IO/Magui/OHII based modlists...

Please check documentation and tell me is everything OK...I guess my install instructions are correct?

vdr1981 04-23-15 11:01 AM

If everything is OK you can send me Page navmap.ini file from magui without IO addon...

EDIT
I've become an "old man" now... :P

Sjizzle 04-23-15 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2308907)
If everything is OK you can send me Page navmap.ini file from magui without IO addon...

EDIT
I've become an "old man" now... :P

here we go Download

Choum 04-30-15 05:42 AM

I receive an answer to my ticket from Ubisoft :

This problem is generally due to a corrupt savegame.

Some tips are able to unlock this problem :

1/ Can you start a game (uplay online), sink a ship (anyone), then load your campaign savegame and try ?
Playing the game online generaly force the game to redo all calculation and fix it.

2/ Restart a mission (online), leave et restart the game offline.

vdr1981 05-01-15 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choum (Post 2310604)

1/ Can you start a game (uplay online), sink a ship (anyone), then load your campaign savegame and try ?
Playing the game online generaly force the game to redo all calculation and fix it.

Yeah right...People have tried everything, nothing helps...

Sjizzle 05-01-15 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choum (Post 2310604)

the only solution is vdr1981 one and seems to work ok till now

mendesjpcrs 06-23-15 07:18 PM

Problems with bar progress

Hi everyone

i was a player of Sh5, and stopped playing since about 1 year more or less.
I have the original DVD and started to play again in other PC.

I've installed the game as usual (noticed Uplay is different now), installed my mods from sober that i have keeped with the correct order in 2013 (no problems at that time), and installed that mods in this PCwith the same order, and i guess OH is v2.2. Start playing with the mods as usual with no problems neither CTD's,
Began in WESTERN APPROACHES (with silentotto tip), in Online mode, first mission VIIC Drills bar and star fill up normally. Second mission, i went to another mission (in Online mode), have saved 2 times without quit the game and sink 2 merchants in a area that is supposed to count tonnage and fill up bar.
The bar doesn't filled up neither in online mode that i was playing at the momment (the same session of the game that the bar filled up in VIIC drills), neither in offline mode that i tested later.

Whats the solution?
The mods worked perfectly when i was stopped playing and the game at that time was running nomally wuthout this problem...

THE_MASK 06-23-15 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mendesjpcrs (Post 2323567)
Hi everyone

i was a player of Sh5, and stopped playing since about 1 year more or less.
I have the original DVD and started to play again in other PC.

I've installed the game as usual (noticed Uplay is different now), installed my mods from sober that i have keeped with the correct order in 2013 (no problems at that time), and installed that mods in this PCwith the same order, and i guess OH is v2.2. Start playing with the mods as usual with no problems neither CTD's,
Began in WESTERN APPROACHES (with silentotto tip), in Online mode, first mission VIIC Drills bar and star fill up normally. Second mission, i went to another mission (in Online mode), have saved 2 times without quit the game and sink 2 merchants in a area that is supposed to count tonnage and fill up bar.
The bar doesn't filled up neither in online mode that i was playing at the momment (the same session of the game that the bar filled up in VIIC drills), neither in offline mode that i tested later.

Whats the solution?
The mods worked perfectly when i was stopped playing and the game at that time was running nomally wuthout this problem...

The tonnage bar is broken . Download this mep file to fix it and then with the mod enabler click on Tasks/Load mod profile . Download the files that you need .
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=3492

mendesjpcrs 06-23-15 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 2323580)
The tonnage bar is broken . Download this mep file to fix it and then with the mod enabler click on Tasks/Load mod profile . Download the files that you need .
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=3492

Thanks.
I don't know how to use the MEP file....
I always enable the mods manualy with Mod enabler.
I've got to use your new mods or i can continue using your list from 2013?
Or i've got to replace any particular mod?

Best regards

THE_MASK 06-23-15 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mendesjpcrs (Post 2323589)
Thanks.
I don't know how to use the MEP file....
I always enable the mods manualy with Mod enabler.
I've got to use your new mods or i can continue using your list from 2013?
Or i've got to replace any particular mod?

Best regards

Extract the MEP file with 7Zip or unzip program to desktop or Documents folder etc .
Click on Tasks / Load mod profile .
Click on the MEP file .

mendesjpcrs 06-23-15 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 2323591)
Extract the MEP file with 7Zip or unzip program to desktop or Documents folder etc .
Click on Tasks / Load mod profile .
Click on the MEP file .

Ok thanks, i'll try.
So, i do that with the old mods from 2013 and fixes the problem?

THE_MASK 06-23-15 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mendesjpcrs (Post 2323594)
Ok thanks, i'll try.
So, i do that with the old mods from 2013 and fixes the problem?

It will tell you what are the latest files you need to download .

mendesjpcrs 06-23-15 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 2323595)
It will tell you what are the latest files you need to download .

Hum ok.
Well i'll try... :)