SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Silent Hunter 5 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=244)
-   -   Mare Nostrum TWOS - no request mission available? (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=244530)

pcgameman 04-08-20 12:47 PM

Mare Nostrum TWOS - no request mission available?

3 Attachment(s)
Hi

Just entered bunker on May 31st from patrolling the seas around Tobruk, as the previous mission I requested was Siege of Tobruk.

To my amazement, after filling up torpedo loadout etc, I spoke to the CO to get my mission orders and none are available.

There are still the Siege of Tobruk, Deliveries for Malta and Breakthrough Gibraltar missions listed but no Request Mission button in either (see pics)

I have 3 simple questions please:

Siege of Tobruk has an end time of 1st Dec 1941 and the other two end on Sep1, 1941... Does it mean that I completed these missions before time?

Also what am I supposed to do without a mission, go out and sink ships and get back?

Why exactly did this happen (as in no missions)?

Thanks in advance

THEBERBSTER 04-09-20 05:55 AM

Hi pc
Clicking on the red tick opens the box which tels you what the mission is but doe not select it.

Try clicking in the description in the square box should select the mission.
Peter

vdr1981 04-09-20 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pcgameman (Post 2661524)
Hi

Just entered bunker on May 31st from patrolling the seas around Tobruk, as the previous mission I requested was Siege of Tobruk.

To my amazement, after filling up torpedo loadout etc, I spoke to the CO to get my mission orders and none are available.

There are still the Siege of Tobruk, Deliveries for Malta and Breakthrough Gibraltar missions listed but no Request Mission button in either (see pics)

I have 3 simple questions please:

Siege of Tobruk has an end time of 1st Dec 1941 and the other two end on Sep1, 1941... Does it mean that I completed these missions before time?

Also what am I supposed to do without a mission, go out and sink ships and get back?

Why exactly did this happen (as in no missions)?

Thanks in advance

It seems that you have fulfilled all hidden tonnage and other objectives for all areas. This means that BdU is letting you to do "free hunt" in areas of your choice until campaign chapter end or until new flotilla objective become available. :yep: Happy "free" hunting! :salute:

pcgameman 04-14-20 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2661829)
It seems that you have fulfilled all hidden tonnage and other objectives for all areas. This means that BdU is letting you to do "free hunt" in areas of your choice until campaign chapter end or until new flotilla objective become available. :yep: Happy "free" hunting! :salute:

@vdr1981
Is there somewhere I can find out what is the "hidden tonnage and other objectives for all areas" for a particular mission pls?

10x in advance