SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL] Interior working dials (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=164550)

lucagaeta 03-12-10 11:10 AM

[REL] Interior working dials

[REL] Interior working dials V 1.2.1 (for SH5) by LucaGaeta
This mod was created to try to bring all the dials to operate properly.

File
http://www.filefront.com/15889979/In...als%20v1_21.7z

Version 1.2.1
reversed rpm dials in all CT, CR, DE
removed the decks awash (if you like you can download it here:http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=165687)

Version 1.0.3
Reduced mirror effect to instruments DE
corrects problems clock CT - CR

Version 1.0
Reduced mirror effect to instruments, to enhance readability.

These dials were made in operation:

CT
clock
engine rpm
Compass

CR
clock
including Air dials correct, but not fully functioning

DE
Dials correct engine

TRF
Dials added, not fully functioning

Report any malfunctions

urfisch 03-12-10 11:26 AM

this is...

:o

NICE!

:up:

Barso 03-12-10 11:28 AM

Fantastic!
Thank you

piri_reis 03-12-10 11:28 AM

Another SH3 magician has arrived! Great job with the first mod Luca :up: :up:
Downloading now.

Decoman 03-12-10 11:29 AM

Clocks:

Edit: Inconsistent reporting. Things changed the second time I checked the clocks.

1)
Only the minute arm seem to move with time. The hour arm is idle on my machine and does not move at all.
• Command room
• Conning tower

2)
The clock with the sonar guy seem to display only the hour arm, however that hour arm do seem to move with time as it should.
• Sonar room

The clock in rear torpedo room, seem to only have an minute arm, with the hour arm missing. The minute arm does not work, and doesn't move with time.
• Rear torpedo room

3)
(!) The clock with the radio guy seem to work 100%, having both hour and minute arm, however, the hour arm seem to lack texture and is almost invisible.
• Radio room

sergei 03-12-10 12:10 PM

Nice :DL

lucagaeta 03-12-10 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Decoman (Post 1310819)
Clocks:

1)
Only the minute arm seem to move with time. The hour arm is idle on my machine and does not move at all.
• Command room
• Conning tower

2)
The clock with the sonar guy seem to display only the hour arm, however that hour arm do seem to move with time as it should.
• Sonar room

The clock in rear torpedo room, seem to only have an minute arm, with the hour arm missing. The minute arm does not work, and doesn't move with time.
• Rear torpedo room

3)
(!) The clock with the radio guy seem to work 100%, having both hour and minute arm, however, the hour arm seem to lack texture and is almost invisible.
• Radio room

Thanks Decomania

The No. 1 problem is solved, thanks to your meslin

respect others will see that I can do, this editor is very limited.

Thanks again
Regards Luca

Michal788 03-12-10 12:53 PM

thanks a lot this is also very important mob. :yeah:

Decoman 03-12-10 01:49 PM

I now see a different result when checking the clocks.

Now the rear torp room has its clock, loose both its arms. And the clock in the conning tower, now work, with both its arms. Also, the clock in command room work, with both its arms.

Weird, I swear I got it right the first time. Maybe the data flips over abit?

Edit: With another game session, loading up a saved game, I see that the clock in the conning tower has a non-working hour dial/arm. Weird, perhaps it has something to do with dials moving around, or, just because of me loading the game. And now I see that the clock in aft torpedo-room has both its dials/arms pointing up, at 12 o'clock. Clock in command room has two dials/arms, but only the minute arm is working, the hour arm is pointing up 12 o'clock. Clock in radio room works with both its arms.

Vorkapitan 03-12-10 05:10 PM

Been waiting for this ...great! :salute::salute:

Myxale 03-12-10 05:12 PM

To some it might seem trivial...but to me the absence of an working clock in My Sub was a slap in my virtual Kaleun face!:down:

Glad you took time to address this!

Kudos!:rock::up:

lucagaeta 03-12-10 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Decoman (Post 1310819)
Clocks:

Edit: With another game session, loading up a saved game, I see that the clock in the conning tower has a non-working hour dial/arm. Weird, perhaps it has something to do with dials moving around, or, just because of me loading the game. And now I see that the clock in aft torpedo-room has both its dials/arms pointing up, at 12 o'clock. Clock in command room has two dials/arms, but only the minute arm is working, the hour arm is pointing up 12 o'clock. Clock in radio room works with both its arms.

sorry but I think I posted the wrong file, test version 1.0.3
should solve the problem clock CT and CR :salute:
look your news

regards
luca

ReFaN 03-12-10 05:36 PM

looks great :)

SabreHawk 03-14-10 03:51 PM

Thanks so much Luca, this will make things a bit more real. Like so many other things the good modders are doing, and I love'em fer it.

And I hope your last name aint Brazi............:smug:

lucagaeta 03-14-10 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SabreHawk (Post 1315573)
Thanks so much Luca, this will make things a bit more real. Like so many other things the good modders are doing, and I love'em fer it.

And I hope your last name aint Brazi............:smug:

from Italy :)

Regard,
Luca