SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Helosim.com and Flight Sims (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=216)
-   -   flight tonight? (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=132795)

Steel_Tomb 03-11-08 06:04 AM

flight tonight?

anyone up for some flying tonight? Or have I scared you all off lol.:roll: :rotfl:

HunterICX 03-11-08 09:01 AM

You probally scared them off:yep:

:lol:

HunterICX

Dowly 03-11-08 09:03 AM

Nope, wont be flying tonight. Getting a tad bored with the whole game.

Dowly 03-11-08 10:47 AM

Feck it, let's fly. ;) Before we all start gathering dust here. 21GMT.

Steel_Tomb 03-11-08 05:31 PM

Sorry guys something came up last minute couldn't make it. Perhaps tomorrow or thursday?

HunterICX 03-11-08 06:26 PM

IL2 1946 patched up to 4.08m

HunterICX

Dowly 03-12-08 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel_Tomb
Sorry guys something came up last minute couldn't make it. Perhaps tomorrow or thursday?

Ok, no worries. Tonight is fine. 21GMT as usual. :up:

Dowly 03-12-08 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikhayl
Would you guys mind a spare target/bait ? I'm playing a few quicky single missions since yesterday to train a bit, I'd feel a bit better if it's a human wrecking me rather than a machine :)

Sure, no problem. :up: Always happy to have new pilots screaming and peeing their pants while I'm chasing them. :rotfl:

We use Jimbuna's TeamSpeak server to gather to before missions, here's the info for it:

TS Server IP: 82.39.85.56:8767
Password: wolf

The IL2 server IP will be given in TS or if you cant use TeamSpeak, I PM it to you.

Dowly 03-12-08 01:08 PM

Quote:

Cool, I guess I'm gonna have to do some training against something tougher than Dakotas or JU 52s. And get some spare pants and vomit bags :hmm:
I don't have a mic but I think teamspeak works fine. I don't know how to "talk"-send messages but I could connect to Jim's server, I guess it will do. Now I'm gonna polish my bailing out technique to be ready this evening :lol:

Yep, you can join the TS without mic too, as usual, we take it easy on the new guy, we'll let you fly around, let us chase us for target practice etc. :up:

Dowly 03-12-08 03:02 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dowly
Yep, you can join the TS without mic too, as usual, we take it easy on the new guy, we'll let you fly around, let us chase us for target practice etc. :up:

I'm slowly getting it, actually I played it a few days when I bought it sometime last year but I played with almost all the available visual cheats (real "physics" though), now that's a different story. You guys are gonna have fun :|\\

We have all the "visual cheats" on except for icons on enemy/friendly planes and you cant use the CTRL+F1 "guncam" view.

Steel_Tomb 03-12-08 03:10 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Would you guys mind a spare target/bait ? I'm playing a few quicky single missions since yesterday to train a bit, I'd feel a bit better if it's a human wrecking me rather than a machine :)

Sure, no problem. :up: Always happy to have new pilots screaming and peeing their pants while I'm chasing them. :rotfl:

We use Jimbuna's TeamSpeak server to gather to before missions, here's the info for it:

The IL2 server IP will be given in TS or if you cant use TeamSpeak, I PM it to you.

Unless its you screeming and peeing your pants with my spitfire on your six! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dowly 03-12-08 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel_Tomb
Quote:

Quote:

Unless its you screeming and peeing your pants with my spitfire on your six! :rotfl: :rotfl:

*Stops waxing his Zero and turns to ST*

Sry, mate, I think I'm going deaf, what you said again? :p

Steel_Tomb 03-12-08 03:22 PM

Looks like I'll be picking up the keys for the corsair tonight then! :roll:

Steel_Tomb 03-13-08 05:53 AM

Awesome flying last night guys, best dogfights to date. Hopefully Dowly will make a short video of the best bits. :arrgh!:

Kratos 03-13-08 06:05 AM

Yea it was pretty good flying..no doubt Dowly will be doing something...editing the best bits..and of course the worst bits ;)