SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Removing Emblem (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=249660)

nik112 06-10-21 02:14 PM

Removing Emblem

Hi guys
Which way shall i remove an emblem

cheers

nik112 06-12-21 12:38 PM

107 views and no ideas?
cheers

rudewarrior 06-12-21 04:07 PM

Well, it depends on what you mean.
  1. Do you mean remove it from the game altogether?
  2. Do you mean remove it from the conning tower while in the main menu?
  3. Do you mean remove it from the conning tower from outside the game?
  4. Do you mean remove if from the conning tower in a saved game?

All of these are possible (#2 is possible-ish)

Or do you want all of these?

:shucks:

U301 06-12-21 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nik112 (Post 2752225)
107 views and no ideas?
cheers

KUrtz

nik112 06-12-21 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rudewarrior (Post 2752246)

Hi pal
I mean to remove from the coning tower. I want to have a clean coning . Am i clear enough?

cheers

Mad Mardigan 06-12-21 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rudewarrior (Post 2752246)

Quote:

Originally Posted by nik112 (Post 2752255)
Hi pal
I mean to remove from the coning tower. I want to have a clean coning . Am i clear enough?

cheers

Ahoy, nik112... :Kaleun_Cheers:

:timeout:

Well, it helps to know... what's that pesky word, or should I say words... Oh yeah...

More info. That's it. :shucks: as they say... the devil's in the details, nik112.

The more details you provide, other than saying oh, I want to remove this... or I want to remove that, yet... fail to enlighten what it is & where it's located... tends to leave ones inquiry... unanswered. :06: :hmmm: :06:

Just food for thought, on the next time you need to know about an issue, problem or... as in this case, inquiry into removing an emblem. Just bear this in mind, ok. :up:

Ok, now that it's understood just what it is that you're wanting to do... some much more, needed info, will help in pinning down how to go about doing what you are wanting to do, hmm... :hmmm:

Are you... running stock SH3 + a few other add in mods... are you running a mega mod set + additional add in mods.... a copy/paste of your jsgme activated mods list, would be very helpful in knowing just what you're running with there... nik112. :yep: Oh, and the nature of the source of your copy of SH3 & just where you have it installed, would also be of useful help, as well...

That is, if you haven't just used the mod info out of them, to overwrite basic stock SH3, that is... which, I hope is NOT the case.. as any error or issue & well... let's just say, you can Hari Kari kiss it goodbye, as it'll probably have to be nuclear wiped out. & started over fresh from jump street. Can't stress enough, the major importance here, for any other newbie's, who may come across this thread here... it is majorly important, to use jsgme... it ain't just for Silent Hunter.. it works for any other game when it comes to modding them out. :yep:

If you're using jsgme, is a simple click on tasks, located dead center, on the pop up menu, scroll down & highlight the very last option there... move the pointer to the sub-menu that crops up & select ''clipboard''. This will then allow you to paste the results of what you have activated thus far, so to know just what you are rolling with & pin down a definitive answer to assist you, nik112. :yeah:

Hopefully you have found this info, to be... :hmmm: well.. helpful... :yep: :up:

M. M.

:Kaleun_Salute:

nik112 06-13-21 02:35 AM

Hi
i added a skin wich had an emblem and afterwards i added a new one "As der Spaten" on top
as you can see. So i ask if its a way to remove the emblem that i addedhttps://i.postimg.cc/PJ97bcWf/sh3-20...1-29-06-28.jpg

Mad Mardigan 06-13-21 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nik112 (Post 2752298)
Hi
i added a skin wich had an emblem and afterwards i added a new one "As der Spaten" on top
as you can see. So i ask if its a way to remove the emblem that i addedhttps://i.postimg.cc/PJ97bcWf/sh3-20...1-29-06-28.jpg

Not being one who goes to that amount of editing, or modding as it were... I would imagine, seeing as how you added it into SH3, that it would be taking it (the sub skin, that is...) back out... Now, if you're wanting to keep the skin sans the emblem... I would imagine... S3D... S3Q... what the heck is the name of that editor... help Me out here Guys... I know someone else knows the editor I'm referring to here...

I know the 1 I'm referencing here, but... since I don't mess with it, am drawing a blank on its correct name.. but any way, I figure, that is likely what you'll need & would strongly suggest you talk to some of the other hard core, knowledgeable users of it. best advice.

Hope this helps, in some small way, at least nik112... :yep:

M. M.

:Kaleun_Salute:

nik112 06-13-21 12:15 PM

Thanks for your effort

cheers:Kaleun_Cheers:

Jeff-Groves 06-13-21 03:46 PM

Documents\SH3\data\cfg\Careers\Player\Careers_?.cf g

E01=NULL

:03:

nik112 06-13-21 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff-Groves (Post 2752402)
Documents\SH3\data\cfg\Careers\Player\Careers_?.cf g

E01=NULL

:03:

Thanks Jeff I'll try it

:Kaleun_Applaud::Kaleun_Salute:

Jeff-Groves 06-13-21 03:57 PM

That's IF you added the emblem in the Upgrades screen.

nik112 06-14-21 12:39 PM

Hi Jeff
Emblem removed Thanks!!:Kaleun_Cheers:

Jeff-Groves 06-14-21 06:11 PM

Figured that would fix it.
:salute: