SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   LIVING SILENT HUNTER 3 - EDITION 2020 » Discussion and Support (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=247796)

CapZap1970 12-30-21 06:11 PM

Very sad news...

Rest in peace Urmel...

Archive1 12-30-21 11:05 PM

Clearly did not know him and I am a fairly recent add to the LSH3 family, but this is certainly sad news. The program construction is marvelous and the ongoing interest, support and extended bonding is stunning. His contributions will certainly create a large emptiness in the community and the program.
Mein herzliches Beileid to his family.
Archive1

Mad Mardigan 12-31-21 06:45 PM

http://snipboard.io/kuvo4S.jpg

Here's to wishing all, everywhere...

A safe, hopefully much better, successful patrol filled Happy New Year.

To absent subsimmer's, who have gone on to an eternal patrol. Gone... but never forgotten. *snaps to attention & :salute:*

:Kaleun_Cheers:

:Kaleun_Salute:

M. M.

ericlea 01-04-22 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueduck (Post 2785221)
Dear friends,

I regret to inform you that Urmel passed away on 22.12.2021.
His sister informed me of this by telephone today.
On his last day of holiday he suffered a cardiac arrest and could not be resuscitated.

I am completely stunned at the moment and can hardly think about continuing his work on the new LSH3-FHD version.

With sad greetings into the New Year
Blueduck




This is a terrible and sad news.
Thank you for everything Urmel (=Ariel Urech)

tonschk 01-18-22 10:06 AM

Really sad news. Rest in peace Urmel...

Jeff-Groves 01-18-22 01:12 PM

Wow! I missed the passing of a Good Guy.
Rest in Peace My Friend! You are missed.
:wah:

irishskysail 01-20-22 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2715835)
after a first round it seems that the sight of the attack periscope and a problem when you click on it in the turm, this is what it gives

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers...26-capture.png

on the other hand I did not find the gauge complement but maybe I am missing something? ...:ping:

Having the exact same issue. Of course it can still be used using the hotbar or using the observer periscope. But I haven't found the problem yet.

irishskysail 01-20-22 02:14 PM

Crashing issue
 
This mod is great and I really enjoy it. But i've had an issue that (seemingly at random) it crashes on loading, but only after exiting the game. Whether this be after the end of a patrol or in the middle of one, the game crashes when loading and always right before its finished or just after the text on screen appears.

This has happened with mods installed, uninstalled and reinstalled and after several reinstalls of the mod and the core game itself there doesn't seem to be much of a difference and I can't find this specific issue anywhere. Nor did i have any issue installing the game other then loading in.
Does anyone know this issue?
---------------------------------
Dieser Mod ist großartig und ich genieße es wirklich. Aber ich hatte ein Problem, dass es (scheinbar zufällig) beim Laden abstürzt, aber erst nach dem Beenden des Spiels. Ob nach dem Ende einer Patrouille oder mitten in einer, das Spiel stürzt beim Laden ab und immer kurz bevor es fertig ist oder kurz nachdem der Text auf dem Bildschirm erscheint.

Dies ist bei installierten, deinstallierten und neu installierten Mods passiert, und nach mehreren Neuinstallationen des Mods und des Kernspiels selbst scheint es keinen großen Unterschied zu geben, und ich kann dieses spezielle Problem nirgendwo finden. Ich hatte auch kein Problem damit, das Spiel zu installieren, außer es zu laden.
Kennt jemand dieses Problem?
(sorry if its poorly translated I don't speak german)

Aktungbby 01-20-22 04:50 PM

Welcome aboard
 
irishskysail!:Kaleun_Salute:

d@rk51d3 01-20-22 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishskysail (Post 2788941)
This mod is great and I really enjoy it. But i've had an issue that (seemingly at random) it crashes on loading, but only after exiting the game. Whether this be after the end of a patrol or in the middle of one, the game crashes when loading and always right before its finished or just after the text on screen appears.

This has happened with mods installed, uninstalled and reinstalled and after several reinstalls of the mod and the core game itself there doesn't seem to be much of a difference and I can't find this specific issue anywhere. Nor did i have any issue installing the game other then loading in.
Does anyone know this issue?
---------------------------------
Dieser Mod ist großartig und ich genieße es wirklich. Aber ich hatte ein Problem, dass es (scheinbar zufällig) beim Laden abstürzt, aber erst nach dem Beenden des Spiels. Ob nach dem Ende einer Patrouille oder mitten in einer, das Spiel stürzt beim Laden ab und immer kurz bevor es fertig ist oder kurz nachdem der Text auf dem Bildschirm erscheint.

Dies ist bei installierten, deinstallierten und neu installierten Mods passiert, und nach mehreren Neuinstallationen des Mods und des Kernspiels selbst scheint es keinen großen Unterschied zu geben, und ich kann dieses spezielle Problem nirgendwo finden. Ich hatte auch kein Problem damit, das Spiel zu installieren, außer es zu laden.
Kennt jemand dieses Problem?
(sorry if its poorly translated I don't speak german)

Most likely a corrupt save file.
Happens to me also.

irishskysail 01-20-22 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d@rk51d3 (Post 2788965)
Most likely a corrupt save file.
Happens to me also.

That was my assumption however I'm trying to figure out how to prevent repetitive crashing.
----------------------
Das war meine Annahme, aber ich versuche herauszufinden, wie man wiederholte Abstürze verhindert.

Mad Mardigan 01-20-22 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishskysail (Post 2788966)
That was my assumption however I'm trying to figure out how to prevent repetitive crashing.
----------------------
Das war meine Annahme, aber ich versuche herauszufinden, wie man wiederholte Abstürze verhindert.

Avoid saving exiting or entering base.... at least, 16 nm or 30 km from "ANY land"... deep water's best areas to accomplish that.

Do NOT save near any ships... sunk or still on the surface... & NOT with any aircraft about, either.

With high use of TC... wait at bare minimum of 3 minutes BEFORE doing a save... after doing a quick drop to periscope depth... to ensure of NO ships about... This also goes for resurfacing... of making sure of NO aircraft about.

DO NOT save, while submerged... either.!

Best locations to be when you go to do a save, after surfacing from the sonar check & no ships or planes are about... is:

Control room or Nav map.

After saving... wait at least another base minimum of 3 minutes...

I strongly recommend 5... minutes, "before & after" coming out of high TC use... :yep:

Following these, simple save rules... will help... :shucks:

They've worked for Me, of not running into crashes or corrupted saves. :shucks:

:Kaleun_Salute:

M. M.

Fifi 01-21-22 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan (Post 2788984)

Best locations to be when you go to do a save, after surfacing from the sonar check & no ships or planes are about... is:

Control room or Nav map.

After saving... wait at least another base minimum of 3 minutes...

I strongly recommend 5... minutes, "before & after" coming out of high TC use... :yep:

:hmmm:

irishskysail 01-21-22 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan (Post 2788984)
Avoid saving exiting or entering base.... at least, 16 nm or 30 km from "ANY land"... deep water's best areas to accomplish that.

Do NOT save near any ships... sunk or still on the surface... & NOT with any aircraft about, either.

With high use of TC... wait at bare minimum of 3 minutes BEFORE doing a save... after doing a quick drop to periscope depth... to ensure of NO ships about... This also goes for resurfacing... of making sure of NO aircraft about.

DO NOT save, while submerged... either.!

Best locations to be when you go to do a save, after surfacing from the sonar check & no ships or planes are about... is:

Control room or Nav map.

After saving... wait at least another base minimum of 3 minutes...

I strongly recommend 5... minutes, "before & after" coming out of high TC use... :yep:

Following these, simple save rules... will help... :shucks:

They've worked for Me, of not running into crashes or corrupted saves. :shucks:

:Kaleun_Salute:

M. M.

Hmm, I've tried a lot of these solutions and employ most of these subconsciously which has helped. But my main issue out of the rest the game crashing before or after a patrol which most of the crashes occur and usually occur after two / three patrols.
And what does TC Mean?
Thanks.
-------------
Hmm, ich habe viele dieser Lösungen ausprobiert und die meisten davon unbewusst eingesetzt, was geholfen hat. Aber mein Hauptproblem ist, dass das Spiel vor oder nach einer Patrouille abstürzt, was die meisten Abstürze verursacht und normalerweise nach zwei / drei Patrouillen auftritt.
Und was bedeutet TC?
Danke.

Anvar1061 01-21-22 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishskysail (Post 2789105)
Und was bedeutet TC?

Time Compression


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1995- 2022 Subsim®
"Subsim" is a registered trademark, all rights reserved.