SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   UBOAT (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=281)
-   -   UBOOT - new game (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=225973)

burki 01-17-17 04:57 PM

Hey thats me! Yea they said in a recent update on their kickstarter they said that at the very end. Now according to their Facebook replies, which are in a different language, it might be in quarter 2 of 2017.

ValoWay 01-17-17 05:53 PM

hey, nice, man! :haha: If you like you could keep us here updated when the devs let you guys know something important in polish? That would be mighty nice of you :Kaleun_Wink:

burki 01-17-17 06:31 PM

Oh haha. I dont actually know Polish, but Facebook does translate it for you. Also you can message them on Facebook, but I will try to keep everyone updated.

Elphaba 01-26-17 03:43 PM

Really want this now....any news?

burki 01-26-17 07:52 PM

Heard a little murmurs of a quarter 2 release, but that aint official. They have a board game coming out in April. New Facebook page for just the game Uboot now. A new update should be coming out soon. Thats all ive read and seen so far. Nothing official and yea, I so want to play the game ASAP.

Commander Wallace 01-27-17 12:12 AM

Welcome to Subsim burki and Blackened :sunny: This sim does look promising. I will be looking for it. :Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

GoldenRivet 01-27-17 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burki (Post 2461141)
Heard a little murmurs of a quarter 2 release, but that aint official. They have a board game coming out in April. New Facebook page for just the game Uboot now. A new update should be coming out soon. Thats all ive read and seen so far. Nothing official and yea, I so want to play the game ASAP.

a Q2 release puts us out to April-June obviously, wonder what they have left to do with this thing? every video i have seen looks like a finished product.

burki 01-28-17 04:54 PM

Yea, my thoughts too. They said that in a December update that they want to spend more time to add for features, dont know if they are sticking to that or not. Hopefully its soon. The steam release says 2017, but is like on page 4 or 5 of the upcoming release category, which is pretty close, to put it in perspective btw.

agathosdaimon 02-03-17 06:33 AM

right now the game is sitting in steams new release list, but unpurchasable - so either it is about to be released or they had just given it a general feb release but no specific day

scissors 02-04-17 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agathosdaimon (Post 2463088)
right now the game is sitting in steams new release list, but unpurchasable - so either it is about to be released or they had just given it a general feb release but no specific day

They apparently have a uboot website in the works ,, I would expect the website /webpage to be opened before actual release of the game ..

kerberox 04-25-17 10:06 AM

I Found the Subsim UBOOT Easter Egg !

Hey guys, I just found the UBOOT subsim easter egg. It is located via a link in the preview for UBOOT (here), in the question "Give me some idea of what a Subsim captain should expect from the enemy AI.", Subsim captain is a link to the easter egg page!
Thanks subsimmers, HAVE A U-BOAT COCKTAIL!
Cheers, kerberox :subsim:

Kaleun Klink 06-08-17 04:07 PM

Does anyone know if this game will available via Steam only, or also via direct download, on DVD, etc.?

Charlie901 06-10-17 06:55 PM

It appears that it will be released via STEAM.

Small Indie developed games are rarely available via D2D these days...

commandosolo2009 06-13-17 09:17 AM

it looks like silent hunter and commandos mated :subsim:
still I am intrigued and will probably shell too.

PL_Andrev 06-27-17 02:24 PM

Some news here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/1918062

Quote:

Mods

We've started to introduce modding to the game. We've migrated most of our data to Excel spreadsheets to make it easily readable, moddable and internally it helps us to work on these files simultaneously.

TDK1044 06-27-17 03:03 PM

One of the UBOOT Devs, Nihilcat, has been great at interacting with a couple of us from Subsim. He's very receptive to ideas and suggestions. I think this game is going to be different from the Silent Hunter series, but a lot of fun. :)

jrolson 07-03-17 12:10 PM

Game looks very promising, cant wait until release!

PzKpfw_VI 08-06-17 02:57 PM

Gameplay

I wish there was more game play footage of this on youtube. I have not found a lot of it.

Aktungbby 08-06-17 03:09 PM

welcome aboard!

PzKpfw_VI!:Kaleun_Salute:& Kerberox!:Kaleun_Salute:...belatedly; kindly forgive our tardiness.

TDK1044 08-07-17 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PzKpfw_VI (Post 2505100)
I wish there was more game play footage of this on youtube. I have not found a lot of it.

The Devs have been up against a hard deadline with their publisher. That milestone was met, and they are now looking at trying to get a new video released later this month. :)