SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Silent Hunter 5 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=244)
-   -   Saboteur aboard? (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=249219)

Hardigen 04-19-21 09:28 AM

Saboteur aboard?

Last month the Conversion charts went missing ,then Hull integrity dropped to 38% without any known reason , now the rec Manual has disappeared and the sound man cannot pick up ship sounds any closer than long range . AM I WORRIED ? NOOOOOOO ! I.ll get the XO to tell me what ship it is , I,ll find the course with the 4 bearings and as for Hull integrity I did engage the deck gun and received some hits which might have gone unreported untill I went deep. But joking apart I,ve heard that if you delete all Draggables from the tdw .files you could get your charts and rec manual back ,My question is will I have to start a new career to rectify the problem ?

bstanko6 04-19-21 12:53 PM

No. If you delete the draggables you can start up your saved game where it is with all your charts.

Hardigen 04-19-21 05:05 PM

Thank You for the info , thought I had a mutinous crew aboard, its a great game :Kaleun_Salute:

Hardigen 04-21-21 05:16 PM

I deleted all the Draggables from the main folder , then started the game from where I left off but unfortunately half the screen was blanked off on the lefthand side with a version of the rec manual with no info on it not even a ship. The sextant was in the middle of the screen with the officers on the right looking at the map . When ever I tried to move anything the game crashed .I looked in the SH 5s Root folder and no draggables had been re -entered, so I had to restore them . The game is back to normal now but still without the Conversion charts and the Rec Manual, the conversion charts are in a path SH5/data/menu/ Gui in TabelleMin.dds ,if I can get em on the screen and find where the Rec manual is I,ll let you know , btw the Sound man is back to normal now .

Hardigen 04-21-21 05:17 PM

[SIZE="3]I deleted all the Draggables from the main folder , then started the game from where I left off but unfortunately half the screen was blanked off on the lefthand side with a version of the rec manual with no info on it not even a ship. The sextant was in the middle of the screen with the officers on the right looking at the map . When ever I tried to move anything the game crashed .I looked in the SH 5s Root folder and no draggables had been re -entered, so I had to restore them . The game is back to normal now but still without the Conversion charts and the Rec Manual, the conversion charts are in a path SH5/data/menu/ Gui in TabelleMin.dds ,if I can get em on the screen and find where the Rec manual is I,ll let you know , btw the Sound man is back to normal now .
[/SIZE]