SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 ATO Mods (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=234)
-   -   [WIP] TMO: Nine Delta Two (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=171443)

Geoff then 02-07-18 08:36 PM

So, i am just playing this mod now, bc i had some issues with OM, and i have to say IT FCKIN BLOWS!
At least thats my opinion, I'm now on my 2nd Patrol so far and everythings seems very in order. Just wondering if anyone knows how to get the rear hatch closed? That crew quarter is giving me slight fps drops. If anyone knows, i'll be very thankful for any info.

propbeanie 02-07-18 09:23 PM

Have you tried running the LAA applet on the SH4.exe file? That will give the game some headroom for those doors. Myself,, closing doors is like turning out lights... I never remember how, especially in SH4... sorry. :salute:

Geoff then 02-08-18 05:27 AM

No,sir!
In fact, I've never heard about that LAA applet. Can you describe what it does? :Kaleun_Salute:

propbeanie 02-08-18 10:24 AM

Probably the easiest thing would be to have you read CapnScurvy's Windows10; Large Address Aware; SH4 Install thread. He wrote that specifically to Windows 10, but it applies to any Windows 64-bit version from Vista and later. :salute:

Geoff then 02-09-18 06:23 AM

Ahhh, now I see. Very useful, thanks a lot!

Geoff then 02-14-18 01:24 PM

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.n...2F5ED555B2296/Just worshippin:

Der Jäger im Mondscheinhttp://www.subsim.com/radioroom/C:\U...14173050_1.jpg

Bleiente 02-14-18 03:59 PM

Nice - when my ModSoljanka and the great FORTS Ultimate is finished and I do not want to change anything, it could mean a new project for me in the distant future.
I just have to win back my craving... :hmmm:

propbeanie 02-14-18 07:17 PM

Wow, Geoff then... don't lose that shot. If you ever see a "Screen Shot Contest", that's the one, man - even if the celestial bodies might be a bit off... excellent :yeah: :salute:

@Bleiente - it'll come back brother! You're not as old and crazy as Ducimus or Lurker, are you?... :har: :salute:

Ishmael 02-15-18 06:42 PM

Where can I find the TMO_Enable_Uboat_ver3 patch to use with the 9Delta2 beta campaign?

Geoff then 02-15-18 08:55 PM

What patch do you mean?
This is a standalone, you just need this mod and the fix (posted above) activated in your jsgme. :Kaleun_Salute:

Eichhörnchen 02-22-18 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by propbeanie (Post 2541462)
Wow, Geoff then... don't lose that shot. If you ever see a "Screen Shot Contest", that's the one, man

Super screenie... I'm with beanie! :up::salute:

Bleiente 02-22-18 04:13 PM

I hang around with a heavy hammer in the Nordic style, maybe tomorrow I can put an update for these modes online.
Particularities:
- German voice output including "The Boat" feeling
- better physics for the IXD2
- better graphics
- adapted and harmonious sounds

Well - maybe this time I will make extra mistakes so that someone will answer as well.

:arrgh!:

propbeanie 02-22-18 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bleiente (Post 2542574)
I hang around with a heavy hammer in the Nordic style, maybe tomorrow I can put an update for these modes online.
Particularities:
- better graphics

Well - maybe this time I will make extra mistakes so that someone will answer as well.

:har: :yeah: :D

Geoff then 02-22-18 05:23 PM

Quote:

Particularities:
- better graphics

YES! YES! YES! That is by far the greatest thing I heard this year so far! ;) :Kaleun_Cheers:

Bleiente 02-23-18 11:55 AM

Quote:

Particularities:
- better graphics

Nine Delta Two REVISED V1.0 Beta (Fullversion)
=dll temporarily removed=

As "Update" announced now but as a revised full version of "Nine Delta Two", which is currently a beta.
The reason for the full version is that I was able to insert the campaign fix right away and thus avoid unnecessary problems for the users.
In addition, later it is also easier to provide various add-ons and updates.

Why a beta?
Well I can not test all this alone - so I am looking forward to feedback and criticism. :yep:

A new campaign has to be started!

Credits:
- AOTD MadMax
- AOTD Rhonen
- CapnScurvy
- Ducimus
- Flakmonkey
- KaleunZippel
- karamazovnew
- Kriller2
- Lurker_Hib3
- Othr