SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [REL] Fifi Enhancements for NYGM (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=249060)

fitzcarraldo 03-31-24 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hauangua (Post 2907601)
Hi Fifi, is it possible to play with 1360 x 768 screen resolution with your mod?

You can try with 1360x768 MaGUI, but probably you will lose some key commands, and the hardcore TDC...Also, if you have GWX OneAlex, you can try the optional GUI for 1360x768 in your NYGM FiFi, but also, you may lose some of the key commands (example: flags, crew on deck, etc...).

Good luck!

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:

hauangua 04-01-24 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2907688)
You can try with 1360x768 MaGUI, but probably you will lose some key commands, and the hardcore TDC...Also, if you have GWX OneAlex, you can try the optional GUI for 1360x768 in your NYGM FiFi, but also, you may lose some of the key commands (example: flags, crew on deck, etc...).

Good luck!

many thanks Fitzcarraldo, I will use magui mod, which I know well and I will work on 1024 menus to try to recover some functions.

hauangua 04-01-24 03:24 AM

Hi Fifi, what can I say... you did a wonderful job, thanks to you and the Modders who keep Silent Hunter 3 alive, the best chapter of the SH saga. Thanks again Fifi, sh3 will never die

Fifi 04-06-24 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hauangua (Post 2907705)
Hi Fifi, what can I say... you did a wonderful job, thanks to you and the Modders who keep Silent Hunter 3 alive, the best chapter of the SH saga. Thanks again Fifi, sh3 will never die

Thank you for the kind words :yeah:

Next update should be awesome …
All those little tugboats type & COT type are now warships and attack you with guns & Kguns (DepthCharges)… and can hear you :D
They are no more for the nice scenery :haha:
Beware them!

:Kaleun_Salute:

Fifi 04-07-24 04:59 AM

Little head up… 1537 units left to check in the SCR file… and it’s done!!
After that I’ll look for the U-Boat hands rail (if I can add it according to NYGM standards) and the release of new version will be here :yeah:

FUBAR295 04-07-24 07:07 AM

Thank you for the update. :salute:

fitzcarraldo 04-07-24 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fifi (Post 2908358)
After that I’ll look for the U-Boat hands rail (if I can add it according to NYGM standards) and the release of new version will be here :yeah:

Good news! :Kaleun_Salivating:

Many thanks for all the work FiFi.

Silentmauri89 04-08-24 03:48 AM

Thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fifi (Post 2908358)

Thank you, FIFI. I can't wait to play it! :Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

FalkeEins 04-08-24 09:08 AM

Thank goodness! I've been going through extreme NYGM withdrawal and I've thought about spinning v5.7 up but this upcoming patch just looks too tasty.

Thanks FiFi! Can't wait!

Silentmauri89 04-14-24 03:51 AM

Full Interior Test

Good morning, Captains.
I have a question: What program do you recommend me to use, in order to create an Interior 3d model? I have been planning to create interior models for a long time, and that time has come! But I would like to have your opinion on what 3d program should I use. I would dedicate to model interiors for NYGM.

Thank you in advance.

Fifi 04-20-24 12:20 AM

All campaigns files finished, and VIIB new handrails done :up:
3 minutes to load a career session on my PC!

Now have to run some tests for few more days, and next week the new release will be launched :yep:

:Kaleun_Cheers::Kaleun_Salute:

FUBAR295 04-20-24 07:14 AM

That's good news!:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:
Thanks for the update ... looking forward to the release. :Kaleun_Salute:

fitzcarraldo 04-20-24 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fifi (Post 2909854)
All campaigns files finished, and VIIB new handrails done :up:
3 minutes to load a career session on my PC!

Now have to run some tests for few more days, and next week the new release will be launched :yep:

:Kaleun_Cheers::Kaleun_Salute:

:Kaleun_Applaud::Kaleun_Applaud::Kaleun_Applaud:

GrenSo 04-22-24 12:37 AM

I'm looking forward to your new version. :salute: :up:

Hope I will find the time for it next to SH5 and improvements of my work. :D

Fifi 04-22-24 04:14 AM

Tomorrow or after tomorrow should be good for next update :yeah:

Major re-work of my NYGM Steel Coffin, with so many changes I can’t explain all here…

But the biggest work was the total re-work of around 300 ships, and the campaigns files associated with few thousands units…

New ships ARE NOT compatible with others megamods!
Some ships have changed of unit type too.

Stay tuned soon :ping: