SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 U-Boat Missions Add On (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=232)
-   -   *** Downloading SH4 U-Boat Missions through Subsim *** (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=131893)

FIREWALL 03-17-08 11:47 PM

My only question is. Can you burn the USA D\L from SubSim to CD ?

Iffler 03-19-08 02:01 PM

I cannot find a place on the UBI site to buy this as a download (I'm in the UK)

Am I being stupid?

Chowhound 03-23-08 09:31 PM

Diret2Drive Problems

Guys,

I am having no luck dowloading from Direct2Drive this week-end. Their dowload manager will install into my ActiveX but it won't download to my PC. If I bypass the Download Manager application, I can begin the download of the zip file but it either times out or it is corrupted if it completes.

Has anybody else run into this problem?

Chowhound

Aniuk 03-24-08 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iffler
I cannot find a place on the UBI site to buy this as a download (I'm in the UK)

Am I being stupid?

:p We'll, In that case I'm stupid too. I'm in the Netherlands and no way to download it from UBI. Got a link and then it stopped when I filled in the credit card: Only mexico, usa and canada for download. Got it now from Bol.com.

I AM STUPID, because when I got SH4 for Christmas and started playing the game, I got addicted and play it every weekend for a couple of hours. That was really stupid :damn: :rotfl:

So you must buy it in a shop when you are in Europe. I don't know why. Maybe it is one of those silly European Commission Rules? Who cares. Going to shoot some more merchants. :sunny:

Aniuk

OldFrenchy 03-27-08 12:04 PM

I am unable to download a copy at all. After i click to put the item in my cart, the checkout page says that I have no items in the cart... I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I am registered, too.

rrmelend 03-27-08 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FIREWALL

If you have not seen the answer to this yet it is: yes you can.

As far as problems downloading it from D2D I downloaded it 2 days ago with no problems, sorry I can't help anyone.

joegrundman 03-28-08 06:46 PM

Is this download available anywhere outside North America yet?

simsurfer 03-31-08 11:00 PM

Downloaded it tonight, playing it now, thanks for the link Neal. Game looks and plays a lot smoother now as well which is something I read about on another topic, I think the game was patched?

tedhealy 04-03-08 10:35 AM

Purchased through the link this morning. All the modders are moving on to 1.5 so I guess I'll have to go with the flow.

Oulton 04-09-08 04:11 PM

Where in the UK ?

Where can you purchase this in the UK ?
My son went into " Game " this afternoon, they'd never heard of it ?
I'd sooner download it if I can, tried the links, don't work for me in the UK :cry:

Thanks - Oulton

stuartcphillips 04-10-08 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oulton
Where can you purchase this in the UK ?
My son went into " Game " this afternoon, they'd never heard of it ?
I'd sooner download it if I can, tried the links, don't work for me in the UK :cry:

Thanks - Oulton

Yes I also would like to know the answer to this question. It seems that in Europe you can only download this from Ubisofts french website. Not being able to speak french I'm a bit wary of purchasing it from there!

cappy70 04-10-08 06:39 PM

Got my copy

Got my copy through the link in here..:)

joegrundman 04-10-08 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappy70
Got my copy through the link in here..:)

In europe?

FIREWALL 04-12-08 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FIREWALL

I see the thread went dead after 28 posts.

I'll ask again. Has anyone actually done this ?

And how after a burn and a later install how do you activate it ?

ccruner13 04-12-08 03:49 PM

i would assume it works off a cd just as it does off my hd. its just an .exe should run from anywhere. they give you an activation key that you would use whenever you install it.