SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   WAC MaGui for NYGM and GWX (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=242420)

makman94 09-11-2019 10:09 AM

WAC MaGui for NYGM and GWX
 
Hello to all subsimers,

After some members request here it is...The WAC MaGui ( the version of MaGui that released with WAC) adjusted to work with the latest versions of NYGM and GWX.

I uploaded (at my mediafire page) all the 1360x768 and 1366x768 versions for each supermod:

WAC MaGui for WACv5.2 - 1360x768
WAC MaGui for WACv5.2 - 1366x768
WAC MaGui for NYGM v2017A - 1360x768
WAC MaGui for NYGM v2017A - 1366x768
WAC MaGui for GWX v3 - 1360x768
WAC MaGui for GWX v3 - 1366x768

Each version is "Stand alone" which means that you pick up the version that suits you and unpack it into your mods folder.

Special thanks to subsim member "Hauangua" for testing and feedback.Thank you :salute:

ivanov.ruslan 09-11-2019 10:27 AM

:Kaleun_Applaud:

makman94 09-11-2019 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivanov.ruslan (Post 2626796)
:Kaleun_Applaud:

you have asked for it Ivanov...do i remember correct ?

Anvar1061 09-11-2019 02:37 PM

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/ima..._Applaud-1.gifhttps://www.subsim.com/radioroom/ima..._Applaud-1.gifhttps://www.subsim.com/radioroom/ima..._Applaud-1.gif
Will there never be a version of HAHD?

ivanov.ruslan 09-11-2019 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makman94 (Post 2626801)
you have asked for it Ivanov...

Exactly!:03::up:

ericlea 09-11-2019 05:12 PM

:Kaleun_Applaud:

:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

:Kaleun_Cheers:

sublynx 09-12-2019 01:44 AM

This makes me want to get back to SH3! If only I had the time. Maybe one day, come retirement :Kaleun_Salute:

propbeanie 09-12-2019 09:05 AM

Eh - retirement? I have no idea how I ever found the time to work prior to retirement... didn't help me find more time... :har: - I do have to learn how to use the word "No!" more often though... :roll:

sublynx 09-12-2019 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by propbeanie (Post 2626935)
Eh - retirement? I have no idea how I ever found the time to work prior to retirement... didn't help me find more time... :har: - I do have to learn how to use the word "No!" more often though... :roll:

I think I should just say no to my wife and the other boss (the one that harrasses me at work), get kicked out of my home and job... Life could be a dream 🛳📐📏

John Pancoast 09-12-2019 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sublynx (Post 2626885)
This makes me want to get back to SH3! If only I had the time. Maybe one day, come retirement :Kaleun_Salute:

Take my word for it; retirement is GREAT for sub simming......

propbeanie 09-12-2019 12:27 PM

:har:

Aktungbby 09-12-2019 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Pancoast (Post 2626944)
Take my word for it; retirement is GREAT for sub simming......

:Kaleun_Party: :agree: :sign_yeah: :agree::sign_yeah: :agree::sign_yeah: :agree: :sign_yeah::agree: :sign_yeah::agree: :sign_yeah::arrgh!:
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUBLYNX
I think I should just say no to my wife and the other boss (the one that harrasses me at work), get kicked out of my home and job... Life could be a dream

....:ping: :shifty: :oops: :nope: :dead:! http://www.subsim.com/404n.jpg

ThePrody 09-12-2019 04:43 PM

:Kaleun_Cheers: makman94
You surely took your time with this one :D

makman94 09-13-2019 11:51 AM

sure it will be :yep:
Need work to be done and i am no moding for a long time now but i have it in my mind to be finished.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sublynx (Post 2626885)
This makes me want to get back to SH3! If only I had the time. Maybe one day, come retirement :Kaleun_Salute:

:Kaleun_Wink:
Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePrody (Post 2626983)
:Kaleun_Cheers: makman94
You surely took your time with this one :D

not so many time, it was ready long time before sitting in my hdd and i just prepared the adjustments for making it compatible with each supermod (mainly texts at cfgs adjustments)

Jeff-Groves 09-13-2019 12:01 PM

Been awhile since I actually played SH3 with GWX 3.
Downloading the 1366x768 now!
:salute:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1995- 2020 Subsim