SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Tanksim.com (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   Tiger targeting problem (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=195331)

Maki4444 05-18-12 02:11 PM

Tiger targeting problem

Hey there once again. I have fixed my 6th mission problem by installing the ZeeWolf free mod.

But now I have a different problem. In the stock game the auto commander would give me very VERY accurate distances to enemy tanks. Now he says t 34 12 o clock 700 meters. I punch in 700 aim like before and the shell hits WAY behind the target even though it's stationary......

Anyone else have this problem. Also it's really annoying that the enemy sees me from 1000 meters while my commender sees them usually around 500.

And the third thing is that even though I knock out a t-34 the stupid commander ignores operational ones and keeps bugging me about the ones that are knocked out but apparently not destroyed.

Even without autocommander when I mark a target manually the distance is usually too great.

charon2112 05-18-12 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maki4444 (Post 1885479)
Hey there once again. I have fixed my 6th mission problem by installing the ZeeWolf free mod.

But now I have a different problem. In the stock game the auto commander would give me very VERY accurate distances to enemy tanks. Now he says t 34 12 o clock 700 meters. I punch in 700 aim like before and the shell hits WAY behind the target even though it's stationary......

Anyone else have this problem. Also it's really annoying that the enemy sees me from 1000 meters while my commender sees them usually around 500.

And the third thing is that even though I knock out a t-34 the stupid commander ignores operational ones and keeps bugging me about the ones that are knocked out but apparently not destroyed.

Even without autocommander when I mark a target manually the distance is usually too great.

I had this problem. I just stopped using the auto-commander, I like scanning for my own targets now.

frinik 05-18-12 11:17 PM

TvsT

The stock game is hopeless. It's buggy, the missions are boring and scripted the AI is a joke.If you really want to play and enjoy TvsT then you have ZeeWolf's mods in SP or the MMP7 for MP.

Maki4444 05-19-12 03:17 AM

Thanks for the reply guys. I was thinking the same thing I'll just donate to project ZeeWolf and get the mods, because the game really is amazing.

charon2112 05-21-12 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frinik (Post 1885631)
The stock game is hopeless. It's buggy, the missions are boring and scripted the AI is a joke.If you really want to play and enjoy TvsT then you have ZeeWolf's mods in SP or the MMP7 for MP.

Is there a pretty active community playing MMP7?

frinik 05-21-12 09:18 PM

MMP

For that you'll have to check with Murkz.There's a sticky about MMP on this forum check it out.Alternately go to the panzersim.forumotion.com website where these guys are located and oyu can download the MMP7.