SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Mod from Onealex (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=248010)

kyle9154 12-23-21 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2784446)
Hi Alex, did you try Kyle's mods? does it work properly with you? because on the mod from Toyotagt86 problem :ping:

I don't think he cares for that mod, i'm pretty sure Alex doesn't use it as there's enough merchants in the mod as it is.

Onealex 12-24-21 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2784446)
Hi Alex, did you try Kyle's mods? does it work properly with you? because on the mod from Toyotagt86 problem :ping:

Hi. I didn't try that mod. And I don't want make tests because I don't need those ships.

Kal_Maximus_U669 12-24-21 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onealex (Post 2784482)
Hi. I didn't try that mod. And I don't want make tests because I don't need those ships.

Hi Alex ..
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...920-1080-t.jpg
good very good thanks for the details ..! I said to myself the same thing ..
this creates longer loading problems .. the recognition manual is not up to date .. even with the new ones some page are not up to date .. i don't like that ... then it messed up my Install. .that said I thank Kyle for the initiative but in the state it is not going .. we will wait .. I want to thank you for your mods which is a "must" as well as for the monthly improvements that you make and hope that this year you will be first here ... I say bravo good continuation ...
Regards KM U669 :Kaleun_Cheers: :Kaleun_Salute:

Onealex 12-24-21 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2784506)
Hi Alex ..
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...920-1080-t.jpg
good very good thanks for the details ..! I said to myself the same thing ..
this creates longer loading problems .. the recognition manual is not up to date .. even with the new ones some page are not up to date .. i don't like that ... then it messed up my Install. .that said I thank Kyle for the initiative but in the state it is not going .. we will wait .. I want to thank you for your mods which is a "must" as well as for the monthly improvements that you make and hope that this year you will be first here ... I say bravo good continuation ...
Regards KM U669 :Kaleun_Cheers: :Kaleun_Salute:

Thanks and Merry Christmas

Tonci87 12-24-21 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2784506)
Hi Alex ..
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...920-1080-t.jpg
good very good thanks for the details ..! I said to myself the same thing ..
this creates longer loading problems .. the recognition manual is not up to date .. even with the new ones some page are not up to date .. i don't like that ... then it messed up my Install. .that said I thank Kyle for the initiative but in the state it is not going .. we will wait .. I want to thank you for your mods which is a "must" as well as for the monthly improvements that you make and hope that this year you will be first here ... I say bravo good continuation ...
Regards KM U669 :Kaleun_Cheers: :Kaleun_Salute:

A little bit off topic, but do you have that picture (minus the text) uploaded in wallpaper size somewhere? It looks awesome.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Kal_Maximus_U669 12-26-21 09:13 AM

Theme
 
Is there a subject to impose for Christmas ...? my screen and send to Alex and not to you ... I do not judge your work your video or other ... which I find very good elsewhere ... that says you have a PM and I wish you Merry Christmas
Sincerely KM_U669

Onealex 12-29-21 04:17 PM

https://a.radikal.ru/a38/2112/23/c12415f12d1e.jpg

JohnsAviation 01-01-22 01:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Onealex (Post 2785314)

hey alex, out of 50h playing your mod i encountered the first bug on it. the Fumo-30 radar is not where its supposed to be!:huh: im not seeing alot of people calling attention to it here in the replies so im leaving this just to make sure if its a bug and you are aware of it, or either something went wrong while i was downloading. if it is option two and the radar shouldn't be glitched let me know so i can download it again.

loving the mod btw and i think i cant go back to regular GWX yours is so much fun! cant wait to see what holds in the future :Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

CapZap1970 01-01-22 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnsAviation (Post 2785724)
hey alex, out of 50h playing your mod i encountered the first bug on it. the Fumo-30 radar is not where its supposed to be!:huh: im not seeing alot of people calling attention to it here in the replies so im leaving this just to make sure if its a bug and you are aware of it, or either something went wrong while i was downloading. if it is option two and the radar shouldn't be glitched let me know so i can download it again.

loving the mod btw and i think i cant go back to regular GWX yours is so much fun! cant wait to see what holds in the future :Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

No one is calling attention because it is not a bug, nor a glitch nor a corrupted download. When you "purchase" that radar, you must use the Late War Sensor mod included in the MODS folder... :yep:

JohnsAviation 01-01-22 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapZap1970 (Post 2785725)
No one is calling attention because it is not a bug, nor a glitch nor a corrupted download. When you "purchase" that radar, you must use the Late War Sensor mod included in the MODS folder... :yep:

oh i see now, all this time i was playing without the mods thinking they already came in it. thanks for letting me know!

Onealex 01-03-22 01:26 PM

New version has been uploaded.

GWX Onealex Edition v1.52 - changelog:
1. Removed the blur effect in the parameters of the external camera.
2. Changed activation of the gyrocompass. Now it does not interfere with torpedo firing.
To activate the gyrocompass, move the mouse cursor up on the right corner of the screen.
3. Added and adapted a new 3d model of the C3 freighter (by Alex.B)
4. Added and adapted a new 3D model of the torpedo boat Schnellbot S-26 (by KOT).
5. Redesigned lifeboats. Now you can see 3 different variants of lifeboats.
6. Added new radio messages.
7. Added a new effect - steam. Appears during the interaction of water and fire.
8. Added seabed texture mods with different resolutions
(Seafloor texture 1024 X 1024 and Seafloor texture 2048 X 2048).
9. Added random aircraft mines when leaving bases. It is recommended to follow the escort ship when leaving the base and when entering.
10. Removed sea grass in all ports.
11. Correction of the appearance of smoke.
12. Campaign in the Atlantic Ocean has been updated.
13. Manual has been updated.
14. Minor fixes.

rOPbIHbI4 01-04-22 05:25 AM

:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up: Thank you, Onealex!

Aktungbby 01-04-22 01:37 PM

welcome aboard!
 
rOPbIHbI4!:Kaleun_Salute:

Doolar 01-04-22 03:03 PM

re
 
OneAlex i would like to second that, Thanx again for a great mod and hard work

Randomizer 01-04-22 06:02 PM

Just so that we have a quorum, Thanks for the update, Onealex! Was between careers in v1.50 so it seemed to be a good time to upgrade. Smooth download and trouble-free installation and all is well. Great work, thanks again.

-C

Onealex 01-05-22 06:35 AM

Correction of the absence of the Aquitania liner in the recognition manual. Proceed to the “SH3\data\Sea\NLUS_” folder and remove "_" extra character in the "NLUS___sil" file name. The main link has been updated.

kyle9154 01-05-22 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onealex (Post 2786385)
Correction of the absence of the Aquitania liner in the recognition manual. Proceed to the “SH3\data\Sea\NLUS_” folder and remove "_" extra character in the "NLUS___sil" file name. The main link has been updated.

Ahhhhhh what one little typo can do in modding lol, yeah I noticed it too but I considered it so minor that I didn't mention it to you on discord and went and fixed it myself when I was updating the MFM Onealex edition.

It happens (as I well know lol) but as always thanks again for this incredible mod that's very stable and compatible with other mods. I'm loving the new version with the updated Merchant fleet mod - Onealex edition in my careers.

Fifi 01-06-22 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onealex (Post 2786140)

GWX Onealex Edition v1.52
9. Added random aircraft mines when leaving bases. It is recommended to follow the escort ship when leaving the base and when entering.

Excellent addition there :up:
Should be mandatory in each megamod.

Halogen 01-13-22 04:12 AM

Is it just me, or are the enemy sensors in this mod REALLY overpowered especially for 1940?
I'll be sitting dead silent at 210m down without ever engaging them and they'll still lock on like a ****ing bloodhound.
Luckily the a.i doesnt drop depthcharges below like 180m, so I can still get away SOMETIMES :k_confused:

Onealex 01-13-22 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halogen (Post 2787696)
Is it just me, or are the enemy sensors in this mod REALLY overpowered especially for 1940?
I'll be sitting dead silent at 210m down without ever engaging them and they'll still lock on like a ****ing bloodhound.
Luckily the a.i doesnt drop depthcharges below like 180m, so I can still get away SOMETIMES :k_confused:

You should have speed 2 knots + silent running and make maneuver to escape


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1995- 2023 Subsim®
"Subsim" is a registered trademark, all rights reserved.