SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Subsim Events & Activities (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   Info: Downloads, Bonus Mods, & daily allowed download amount (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=185237)

Onkel Neal 10-31-13 10:25 PM

Try Western union, they can send and convert.

Abdul Kackmack 11-20-13 08:04 AM

Download Problem

Hi I donted the 25 dollars for the the hundred a day download.

I must have made an mistake as to how I have done it.
Can you please change the 3 subscriptions to the one 25 dollar subscription?

Awaiting your soonest reply

Onkel Neal 11-20-13 08:30 AM

hi Abdul and thanks for the support. With hundreds of new members each month, it's nice to welcome someone who is helping the site.

I will fix this for you, cheers!
Neal

Abdul Kackmack 11-20-13 09:15 AM

Thx for the quick reply.
I really appreciate it.

Kind regards.

Happy hunting

Aktungbby 11-26-13 01:11 PM

Fiduciary matters resolved...Welcome aboard Abdul Kackmack :salute:

Phyrrus 02-07-14 09:02 AM

How long does it usually takes to get confirmation of subscription and become a member?

If I am transferring through PayPal from another country, how long does it takes for PayPal to actually transfer the money? I dunno anything about internet banking...

Onkel Neal 02-07-14 09:40 AM

Hi and thanks for the support!

Generally, when one makes the donation through the Payments page, it is immediate. If you make a donation and do not get upgraded to the Subsim Navy within 1 hour, send me an email with your forum nickname and Paypal email address to subsim@subsim.com and I will manually upgrade you on the spot.

Thanks again, this site would not be here without the support of members like you:Kaleun_Cheers:

Onkel Neal 02-07-14 09:52 AM

That was fast! Captain status achieved!:salute:

lodebeard 03-13-14 06:12 PM

How do I cancel my subscription? My membership expired today, and I apparently had auto-renew turned on. I do not want to donate again at this time, but the site is trying to charge my paypal. Paypal declined (because i'm broke until i get paid!)

Now I can't seem to figure out how to either turn off auto-renew or cancel my subscription. I have PMed Neal and he is being helpful, but I thought I'd post here in case anyone else can help (because Neal is a busy guy), or in case anyone else is having the same issue and would benefit from this info.

Paypal says it will try to charge me again on the 16th (Sunday), so hopefully we can get this sorted before then.

Thanks!

Donko 03-27-14 12:06 PM

hey guys can I donate with a Paysafecard?
________________German_________________________
Kann man iwie per Überweisung zahlen oder mit ner Paysafecard? :subsim:

ReallyDedPoet 03-27-14 12:12 PM

Not sure, I'll PM the owner of the site and he'll contact you :yep:

Welcome to SUBSIM :up:

Aktungbby 03-28-14 05:43 PM

welcome aboard

DONKO!:Kaleun_Salute:

Onkel Neal 03-29-14 08:42 AM

Hi there, We are not set up with Paysafecard. I contacted the company some months ago, but they extract 10% for fees, which I think is a lot. Paypal only charges %4.

Jimbuna 03-29-14 10:48 AM

Welcome Aboard Donko :sunny:

Donko 04-03-14 09:50 AM

Thanks for the "Welcome" wishes and thanks for the fast help, but I haven´t paypal :<