SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   [REL] Fall of the Rising Sun Ultimate, full release (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=243064)

propbeanie 11-14-19 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jldjs (Post 2636594)
please and thank you! Just got a new rig with Win 10 on it and want to install SH4 but having difficulty finding Capn Scurvy's recommendations

In the Support folder are pdf files, including "01_FotRSU_TableOfContents.pdf", which is a "Table Of Contents" that lists several files. There are multiple links in those to other files and / or web sites for help. There is also a "01_FotRSU_Support_TOC.bat" in the game's 'root' folder that will start the same pdf. As for 'Scurvy's link, it is Windows10; Large Address Aware; SH4 Install
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:

Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER (Post 2636595)
Hi guys
Just downloaded the new version and found your additional mods.
pic
pic

Looks like quite a dangerous mission not come across having to face mines before.
https://i.postimg.cc/y87ZZm3C/captur...23727-Copy.jpg

Peter

As with quite a few things in the mod, and Stock game, for that matter, the last sentence is for immersion early. However, there are mines in FotRSU, later in the war, along the coast, and around Japan, Formosa and Truk. The "easy" way to find a mine, is of course, to hit it. A better way is to submerge and use a partially raised periscope. We are working on adding "Mined Area" boxes to FotRSU, which will become a part of the campaign layer, but we have not gotten there yet. Some minefields were never found during the war, others weren't found until someone found them with their boat, a ship, or when an airplane was shooting or bombing a target... Do be careful on your approach. I don't think I put anyone purposefully into a minefield, but you might have to "dodge" one. They are placed across Bungo Suido between Sep 1942 and Sep 1943, and are generally with 30km of the shoreline, some having large areas to go around. The mines have been in the mod since Day One of the original FOTRS, and have "sunk" many a good skipper. The thing to do for now, is to open the Jap_Mines.mis file in the Mission Editor, and make note of where the mines are, such as:

https://i.imgur.com/KyqKq3S.jpg
... for your "target" area (I think... ??)

It is quite crowded looking on the map when you see them all, but this includes the anti-sub nets also:
https://i.imgur.com/BH6E2Gx.jpg

Another thing to remember about the mines, is that they are not always set near the surface. In Fact, it looks to me that AOTD_MadMax was a tad devious in placing the mines at -35 meters in the water, such that his ships could sail "over" the top of the mines, thereby luring the unsuspecting skipper into a minefield planted near the 115 foot mark... instant "Game Over"...
Quote:

Originally Posted by K9us (Post 2636597)
Seems to be a small issue with the early Manilla-based S-boat missions. After patrolling Verde Island for 10 days I'm sent to an area NW of Subic for another 6 day patrol. However, before this 6 day patrol is over, the patrol area circle is moved to the area at Lingayen, but no radio message is recieved, and the mission star/flag is still down at Subic. I have to stay for exactly 6 days before the star/flag is moved and the order is recieved by radio.

The only mods I'm running except FOTRSU is three of the four extras, namely Easy AOB, No Scroll Nav Map, Strategic Map Symbols, and my own mod that replaces the submarine diesel engine sounds to stock.

I'm thinking maybe there's an issue with the included Strategic Map Symbols? Or is it because I'm running at 60fps? (I can't stand the 30 fps sluggishness).

The Strategic Map Symbols mod just replaces DDS files in one of the Terrain folders with new images. None of the others (that we had found in previous testing) should affect what you're seeing. Even replacing a given sound with something "custom" shouldn't affect that. The 60fps rate versus the 30fps rate should also not affect what you saw very much, if but for maybe 2 minutes over the course of 10 days. The framerate does affect the game's clocks though, but as far as I know, no one has ever accurately measured the drift, and usually speaking, the use of higher levels of TC affect even that, somewhat evening things out.

About the only thing that it could be, is the fact that you got there later than anticipated, either because of more submerged running, or from tracking a potential target. The "patrol area" circles show up and disappear based upon the calendar and clock, so some might be around for weeks, others are around for days. What a skipper could do when they get an assignment, is to draw their own circle for their patrol area, putting it on top of the green one the mod draws.

In the meantime, we'll have "Fearless Leader" ( :roll: nothing derogatory meant by that, "Fearless Leader"... :har: ) add this to the incident log, and extend the time the circles are drawn on the NavMap. Thanks for the report!
Quote:

Originally Posted by torpedobait (Post 2636599)
First, let me say I don't believe my problem is directly related to the Mod itself, but rather with the attempt to reinstall SH4 and then the Mod.

I took the following steps for the installation:
1. Deactivated all Mods in JSGME (not really needed, but no harm done, I think)
2. Uninstalled SH4 completely from G:\Ubisoft\Silent_Hunter-IV
3. Deleted the entire SH4 folder from the Documents folder on my C: drive
4. Installed a new SH4 Gold with Uboat Missions into G:\Ubisoft\Silent_Hunter_IV
5. Reset all LAA entries to True after verifying it pointed to the correct SH4.exe (only have 1)
6. Set all folders and files in the game directory above to undo the Read Only attribute
7. Moved the SH4-FOTRSU shortcut to my desktop for easy access
8. Unzipped the new Mod using 7Zip into the new MODS folder
9. Activated the Mod via JSGME

Started the game with the shortcut - NOTHING!

Looked in the Win10 Task Manager - the game was running!

I can see nothing on my monitor.

I've tried doing the full uninstall of the above and installed a Pristine SH4 Gold copied from a previous directory on my H: drive. Same results. Compatibility Mode is for VISTA. I also tried XP. No joy.

I tried running the base game (v1.5) without any mods. Same results.

All my other apps seem to run just fine, including my old SH3-GWX. Only SH4 appears to run according to the Task Manager, but I can't see it.

Any assistance would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks.

:k_confused:

First thing, when doing the #6) "Read-only" attribute, do that prior to #5) using LAA, so that LAA will in fact write to the exe file's header. The way to check for success is to run LAA again, and load the SH4.exe back in to the applet, to see whether or not it is in fact set to true. For #7), I usually right-click on the desktop, choosing "New..." and "Shortcut" from the menu, then point that at the SH4 directory, so that I am certain that there isn't any "Registry" stuff that will direct the shortcut to the original install folder. But, I have over six copies of SH4 on my hard drive for various mods, and then I use MultiSH4 to write a Save folder for each copy... As for "I can see nothing on my monitor" statement, as per THEBERBSTER's "SH4 <> TUTORIALS <> HOW TO DO IT..." thread, be sure and see "Changing the GPU Settings..." and "How to Change DPI Scaling..." - I thought he had one in there about Admin rights & Compatibility Mode, but maybe that's in another one of his posts... ??

In the meantime, the usual question: Did you install DirectX v9.0c and the Codecs? I'm not sure they'll install from the disk anymore in Windows 10, but you could also go to Microsoft.com's download section and try the "[url=https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=34429DirectX 9c Runtime[/url]"...
:salute:

Randomizer 11-14-19 04:10 PM

First off, thank you to all involved for producing FOTRS-U sharing it with the Community.

Second, what file(s) need to be changed so that there is no hydrophone detection when surfaced. This is a feature of FOTRS-U that I would really prefer not to have as it acts very much as some sort of uber-sensor.

I looked at the ...\USSubParts\Sensors_sub_US.sim and this looks like a good candidate for editing but am unsure of what values need to be changed to eliminate sonar detection when surfaced.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-C

merc4ulfate 11-14-19 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by propbeanie (Post 2636610)
:salute:

Let us find the mines on our own the hard way LOL

Did you get my PM?

propbeanie 11-14-19 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randomizer (Post 2636613)
First off, thank you to all involved for producing FOTRS-U sharing it with the Community.

Second, what file(s) need to be changed so that there is no hydrophone detection when surfaced. This is a feature of FOTRS-U that I would really prefer not to have as it acts very much as some sort of uber-sensor.

I looked at the ...\USSubParts\Sensors_sub_US.sim and this looks like a good candidate for editing but am unsure of what values need to be changed to eliminate sonar detection when surfaced.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-C

First of all, thanks for the thanks. We do appreciate it. 2nd of all, what I am about to tell you could quite possibly ruin the mod as you know it... If you go to messing with sensors or equipment, and try to make it act like a different mod, you are often asking for trouble. So just remember that FotRSU is not RFB. If you look at the library files for RFB, you will see quite a few sonar heads, used two and three at a time on the subs. There is a reason for that. Make yourself a mini-mod, and put your changes in that. You might have to empty the Save folder... I'm not sure about that, when it comes to a sim file change... :hmmm:

Anyway, you need to look at the submarine's sns file to find the gear used, so using the Balao, we look at "[Sensor 6]" and sensor 7 for ball 1 & ball 2. One would be Hydrophone, the other is sonar. Think "hierarchy" and "one" being more important than "two", so we'll look in the Data / Library / USSubParts folder for "Sensors_sub_US.dat". Find the "NSS_Hydrophone_Ball_01" that matches the sns file listing. Copy its Node ID number. Open the associated sim file, and "search" on that node number and find the "SensorData" node that uses that as its "Parent ID" number. It should (in theory) match the SensorData type as "hydrophone", once you click on the child node of the child in that sim file. That is where your edits go. Some folks change the "MaxSensorHeight" to a negative number, but remember that you are dealing with meters, not feet or inches there. It does have to be deep enough to not come out of the water in a wave trough. This did not work reliably with FotRSU on its own. Another thing to remember is that the hydrophone did work while the boat was on the surface. The boats apparently usually did not man the station due to it inefficiency when surfaced, because of the wave noise and other environmental factors. Compare setting between FotRSU, TMO, RSRDC, RFB or any of your other favorite mods, and experiment. Each boat has to be treated individually, but they all use the same "sensor"...

Quote:

Originally Posted by merc4ulfate (Post 2636630)
Let us find the mines on our own the hard way LOL

Did you get my PM?

If you talking about me and the PM merc, then no, I have not. Should we have "Fearless Leader" check his? :yeah:

Randomizer 11-15-19 02:43 AM

@Propbeanie,
Thanks for the assist, you have given me enough to tinker. Am not particularly interested in the historicity (or lack thereof) of the surface sonar capability of the Fleet Boat family but do find the uber-sensor a trifle gamey. That said I never installed any version of RFB.

-C

Wolfpack345 11-15-19 03:07 AM

Hey Guys! I have been playing the mod and I have to say it is really great! This has definitely pulled me back into SH4.
I made a short cinematic video to showcase the mod on my Youtube Channel and let people know about it. It is based off Original introduction video because it is so darn cool. Anyways here it is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

s7rikeback 11-15-19 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfpack345 (Post 2636644)
Hey Guys! I have been playing the mod and I have to say it is really great! This has definitely pulled me back into SH4.
I made a short cinematic video to showcase the mod on my Youtube Channel and let people know about it. It is based off Original introduction video because it is so darn cool. Anyways here it is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

Bravo Wolfpack345, that is a fine piece of work you have there... We may have to "borrow" that for the top of the thread..:arrgh!:

von Zelda 11-15-19 05:45 AM

Help for Japanese shipping routes map?

I'm a recent convert to FotRS UE. It's really neat!

While moving around the boat, I accidentally stumbled on a map of the entire area of Pacific War along with all of the Japanese shipping routes pictured, including a ledger of the route names and dates. Would be a good reference if the game sticks to these major routes.

I don't know what I clicked on to bring the map up, but it was almost larger than the computer screen and one could move it about to look at particular areas. And once it came up, it was in fact impossible for me to get rid of it. I had to close the game to get out of it.

I remember I was moving about the boat, maybe in the captain's quarters or radio room looking around and then I must have clicked on something to bring it up. I looked in the F1 (Help Section) but not there.

Is there anyone familiar with this Japanese shipping map within SH4 FotRS UE? How does one open it and then get rid of it w/o closing the game?

THEBERBSTER 11-15-19 06:14 AM

Hi pb
Thanks for the reply.
Those mine fields look awesome, wow.
Peter

K9us 11-15-19 07:53 AM

First of all, having played this a couple of days now I just want to say GREAT WORK! In the past (few years back) I've only played with RFB + RSRDC, and a couple of weeks ago I got the Silent Hunter itch agan and looked into TMO 2.5. It worked great in the beginning, but around 1943 I started experiencing CTD almost constantly. While looking through the TMO 2.5 thread I stumbled upon somebody mentioning FOTRSU, and boy am I glad to have tried it out!

I don't know who's idea in your team it was (or which other mod it comes from) to actually direct other resources than the players own submarine to the major Manila confrontations in 1941, but I was pleasantly surprised for sure. I was submerged after having sunk a light cruiser, and all of a sudden I hear explosions. I've got the event camera on and get to see the US airplanes attacking the rest of the convoy that I attacked, as well as a Mk14 torpedo launched from another sub. This is awesome, and I haven't seen it before in RFB nor TMO. My experiences with SH4 has basically been like... okay... it seems the US Fleet consists of only one submarine, namely my own, and I'm single handedly taking down the whole japanese navy.

So yeah, again, great work, very immersive, and kudos all around.

Now, back to my minor issues with the map updates, which have become a bit more severe.

Quote:

The Strategic Map Symbols mod just replaces DDS files in one of the Terrain folders with new images. None of the others (that we had found in previous testing) should affect what you're seeing. Even replacing a given sound with something "custom" shouldn't affect that. The 60fps rate versus the 30fps rate should also not affect what you saw very much, if but for maybe 2 minutes over the course of 10 days. The framerate does affect the game's clocks though, but as far as I know, no one has ever accurately measured the drift, and usually speaking, the use of higher levels of TC affect even that, somewhat evening things out.

Very good information, the first thing I did before even starting a new game was to limit my max TC in the config files to 1024, for both stability and immersive purposes.

Quote:

About the only thing that it could be, is the fact that you got there later than anticipated, either because of more submerged running, or from tracking a potential target. The "patrol area" circles show up and disappear based upon the calendar and clock, so some might be around for weeks, others are around for days. What a skipper could do when they get an assignment, is to draw their own circle for their patrol area, putting it on top of the green one the mod draws.

Yeah it could be that I've been submerged too long, and it seems feasible that the area circles are based on calendar alone, whereas the orders recieved are based on my arrival in those circles. I haven't kept a log of this, but since I've seen the issues reappear, and also gotten some really funky issues along with a few CTDs, I've started to log my patrol. Shame on me for not doing this anyway, I mean I'm a submarine captain after all, it's my duty to log things :)

So I'm in my S-boat, and I'm on the third assignment which is the Lingayen Gulf 10 day patrol. I've so far sunk 1 merchant and 2 cruisers in this area (the sinking of the merchant wasn't sanctioned by my commanding officers, I was told to retreat but I had such a golden vector to take out a 10,000 tonner full of oil). Totalling 30k tonnes of sinkage, and I'm now waiting for the 10 day patrol to end. I'm staying stationary within the green circle. Here's what happened next:

Dec 29 '41
~11PM: Message to refrain from use of Mariveles for fuel and repair due to jap activity.

Dec 31 '41
~1AM: Lingayen patrol area circle gone, but flag/star remains.
~3AM: Mariveles US port flag disappears from map.
~11AM: Lingayen patrol flag gone, getting orders to refuel at Mariveles.

I go to Mariveles at flank speed. When I arrive in the green circle (unfortunately I didn't record the date and time), I get an order to refuel and then proceed to Makassar waypoint, but since Mariveles US port is gone I can't refuel. Thus I now have an incomplete secondary mission.

At this point I proceed to Sulu and save the game somewhere in the middle. I get a phone call IRL and come back to the game at a later date. CTD when trying to load the save. An earlier save at Mariveles also CTDs. So I have to go back even further, to the Lingayen 10 day patrol, to my save after I've safely emerged from sinking the 3 ships and the area is clear of enemies.

At this point I realize that my savegames may be corrupt in some fashion since I've seen very strange behavior with a huge task force just north of Lingayen that was stationary, and attacking them with torpedoes did nothing. Explosions happened, but the ships were intact and they just stayed in place doing nothing. But I don't wanna backtrack or restart the game after such a successul first patrol with my puny S-boat. So I start logging everything, including when and where on the map I've saved the game.

However, after being ordered to go from Mariveles to the Makassar waypoint, and then proceed to the North Watcher Island "arrow", I don't get a single ship contact, and I get called back to Surabaya and manage to dock successfully, save the game while in port, and then successfully reload that saved game.

I'll keep logging in detail from here on out, and I'll make sure to not use any savegames that are near ports or battles.

propbeanie 11-15-19 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randomizer (Post 2636643)
@Propbeanie,
Thanks for the assist, you have given me enough to tinker. Am not particularly interested in the historicity (or lack thereof) of the surface sonar capability of the Fleet Boat family but do find the uber-sensor a trifle gamey. That said I never installed any version of RFB.

-C

You are more than welcome. The range you can actually "hear" a ship is compromised with the negative numbers, in that things in close are not tracked as well, so don't go very far with it. If you want to noodle with a setting like the sonar "height", you really should see how someone else did it. Have fun though! :salute:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfpack345 (Post 2636644)
I made a short cinematic video to showcase the mod on my Youtube Channel and let people know about it...

Very nice! As s7rikeback says, "We may have to 'borrow' that"... Do you mind if we link to your vid in our Front Page post #4? There is a plan to do a different layout for that post, but we haven't figured out how just yet... :roll:

Quote:

Originally Posted by von Zelda (Post 2636653)
I'm a recent convert to FotRS UE. It's really neat!

While moving around the boat, I accidentally stumbled on a map of the entire area of Pacific War along with all of the Japanese shipping routes pictured, including a ledger of the route names and dates. Would be a good reference if the game sticks to these major routes.

I don't know what I clicked on to bring the map up, but it was almost larger than the computer screen and one could move it about to look at particular areas. And once it came up, it was in fact impossible for me to get rid of it. I had to close the game to get out of it.

I remember I was moving about the boat, maybe in the captain's quarters or radio room looking around and then I must have clicked on something to bring it up. I looked in the F1 (Help Section) but not there.

Is there anyone familiar with this Japanese shipping map within SH4 FotRS UE? How does one open it and then get rid of it w/o closing the game?

Well, I found another two issues while looking at this, von Zelda... :roll: - But definitely one of the things to do while transiting in safe waters, is to roam about the boat, and click on things, explore. Print out the "SH4_Q-Ref_Card_Front.jpg" and "SH4_Q-Ref_Card_Back.jpg" images to have handy for reference as you play. CapnScurvy kept up with those images rather well. It does show most of the available short-cuts, though there are some still missing, but I can't think of those right now...

You can get to the Radio Room either by 'walking' through the hatch at the other end of the Control Room when you F2 (it "keeps" where you leave as the "view", so be aware), or you can get there by use of the <Backslash> key ("\") found above the <Enter> key. You can also go directly to the Shortwave Radio and that map by the use of the "Camera" menu button, then clicking on the "Shortwave Radio / Convoy Map" menu button there. If you go through the radio room way, look over the radioman's left shoulder, there is a phonograph there that is a "hot-spot" you can click on to usually get to the Phonograph (mp3 player) / Conversion Chart, and then behind and above the radioman - if there is a steel radio box by the corner - that is supposed to be hot-spot to take you to the Shorwave Radio / Convoy Map. Not all boats have that. In a Gato (which shares its interior with other boats), clicking on the phonograph will take you to the Shortwave Radio instead. We'll have to look into that... Anyway, here is a Gato shot of the Radio Room, with the "phonograph" hovered over:
https://i.imgur.com/wMGJ3r3.jpg

Click on the phonograph there, and you get this:
https://i.imgur.com/HALS0Wq.jpg

:roll: duplicate image :roll: ...

... Which is probably what you did. When you hover over that 'window' though, the cursor turns into a modified "X", with little arrows on the ends of its legs. When the cursor is like that, you can click and drag the map / radio where ever you want to put it:
https://i.imgur.com/js7UVJ7.jpg

Of interest here, is that most of the other boats "function as intended". In this case, there is no overhead rack in the control room of that particular model of Gato, like there is here in the Narwhal:
https://i.imgur.com/WKibsx6.jpg

btw, do you know how difficult it is to take a screen shot and capture that "tooltip" text? Wow! It really should stay up longer, but alas, that's the 1024_768_menu.ini file. Other boats have those hotspots, where you use the overhead rack for the radio, and the Radio Room phonograph for the "gramophone". In the Tambor (Gar) and S-18 however, both "hot-spots" are in the Radio Room, with the phonograph taking you to the appropriate location, and radio taking you to the Shortwave Radio:
https://i.imgur.com/gZyKmpG.jpg

So, we'll have to dig into that a bit and get that sorted out to where the Gato and later boats have two hotspots. In the meantime, I was using the Quick Patrol menu to get to the different boats faster than the career menu, and I tried the 7th patrol, which is for the Triton, a Tambor boat, and that will crash you to the desktop, so that needs some work. There is probably a bad call to a ship in there, so that will be as easy to fix as the other two campaign assignment files are...

Quote:

Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER (Post 2636662)
Hi pb
Thanks for the reply.
Those mine fields look awesome, wow.
Peter

You are welcome! A skipper must have all of the info he can within an arm's reach, and even still, might not make it back... :salute:

Michael Wood 11-15-19 08:15 AM

Hydrophone on Surface Issue

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randomizer (Post 2636643)
@Propbeanie,

-C

Should you succeed in modifying the files to prohibit use of hydrophones on the surface, let me know and I might switch from RFB to FOTRS. Too bad, the modders did not make such use a player option.

propbeanie 11-15-19 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K9us (Post 2636672)
Now, back to my minor issues with the map updates, which have become a bit more severe...

... it seems feasible that the area circles are based on calendar alone...
Dec 29 '41
~11PM: Message to refrain from use of Mariveles for fuel and repair due to jap activity.

Dec 31 '41
~1AM: Lingayen patrol area circle gone, but flag/star remains.
~3AM: Mariveles US port flag disappears from map.
~11AM: Lingayen patrol flag gone, getting orders to refuel at Mariveles.

The issue with Mariveles is again the calendar. Since you are running behind, Mariveles is closed and the Canopus is scuttled before you get back there. Maybe I'll change the wording of that "order", and make it "re-fuel where you can find it", which at that time, Balikpapan is still available. You didn't miss but 50 renown points for the Marivels stop though. I don't remember, are you told "So-and-so wants to hitch a ride to Surabaya with you"? That is the purpose behind some of the other missions' Objective of having a player come back in to either Mariveles or Manila Harbor. As to the "North Watcher", that is a little island north of Java, east of Sumatra, that had a lighthouse on it. It is too small for the game to represent it with a landmass, so there is a circle drawn on the NavMap, and an arrow drawn to point you in the right direction. You are sent over that way to look for a possible invasion force, but are recalled before you get too far. As in real life, the plans were often changed before they were implemented, due to the speed with which the invasions occurred, and due to Allied lack of communications between the various nations.

As to crashing on loading a Save, double-check your LAA activation on the SH4.exe file, and be sure that the SH4.exe is not set to "Read-only" in its attributes. If it is, clear that, then try LAA on the SH4.exe file again. Usually speaking, a failure to load a Saved game is the result of bad data in the file, which can occur from not having enough RAM available to the game. The attack on the Task Force is a symptom of that. If you have a 32-bit version of Windows, let us know...

btw, that torpedo could have come from an airplane. I don't think we have any submerged AI subs at the beginning... :hmmm:

Thanks for the report, also! Glad you like not being the only joe out there! :salute:

propbeanie 11-15-19 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Wood (Post 2636676)
Should you succeed in modifying the files to prohibit use of hydrophones on the surface, let me know and I might switch from RFB to FOTRS. Too bad, the modders did not make such use a player option.

As has been stated, RFB has multiple sonar heads in use, similar to some mods using multiple Visual sensors to attempt to simulate an airplane's view, a crow's nest view, and a deck view. All of that adds complexity to modding the game, as well as "overlaps" that affect each other. If you restrict the hydrophone, as was stated, you lose the close-in ability of it, such that when you are under a depth charge attack, you might not be able to determine where the ship above is coming from, or might not even see the attack on its way. Now, that also happened in real life, but we were after making it to where a player can make it to retirement or make it all the way through the game, instead of being sunk each time out. To offer an "option" for the hydrophone would be prohibitively complex for us. We removed that kind of stuff from FotRSU. Each submarine would require a re-working of their nodes, sns files, as well as the associated sensors files in the library. Maybe someone will want to offer that as a sanctioned, optional add-in mod? :salute:

Laffertytig 11-15-19 09:37 AM

Does this mod work with the steam version of sh4?

in fact the same question goes for sh3 as well, do mods work for that as well with the steam version?