SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   [REL] WEBSTER's Mods (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=139472)

tonschk 06-12-09 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runningdeer (Post 1097084)
I use several of your mods with my v1.5.

I like the organization and how well you describe the mods and install instructions, its like being spoon-fed :O:.

Thank you for your work and all.

:rock:I totally agree :yeah:, excellent , well done and properly organized Mods :yep:, thank you very very much WEBSTER , :salute:

Webster 06-12-09 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runningdeer (Post 1116444)
Ooops...sent a PM, should have posted my question here. :88)

actually sending the PM was best because it ensures i am made aware of the bad download so i can fix it ASAP. the comments section on the downloads is nice but i never look at them since im not downloading them, i think its more helpfull as extra info for others to read before downloading.

i saw it was last month you had trouble getting the lite fog + visability mod but i wasnt aware of the problem untill your PM and now its fixed :up:

im not requesting tons of PM's but if you get no reply to a post after a day or 2 then send me a PM and if its a serious problem such as a bad link or file error then send me a PM right away.

i dont spend as much time on the forum as i used to and i miss things sometimes.

runningdeer 06-12-09 04:45 PM

I should have realized sooner that you may not have been reading the comments there. But then I figured too that maybe you were busy with projects or something.

Thank you for the mod...its terrific. The extra visibility is very useful in more ways than one.

:ping:.

Armistead 06-13-09 06:11 AM

Doe's your smaller raindrops work with TMO now. Last I tried it, didn't work.

Webster 06-13-09 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armistead (Post 1116812)
Doe's your smaller raindrops work with TMO now. Last I tried it, didn't work.

well i have now made small rain versions for the rfb and tmo mods

runningdeer 06-28-09 10:53 AM

I just updated my one, and only, mod (skin)...again. I realized recently that making a mod and then maintaining it with updates, or whatever, can be a lot of work, lol.

You have so many, and maintain them all, wow. Thats impressive, to me.

So anyway...thanks again for all the useful mods.

doctarr 06-19-12 07:52 PM

Thank you for all your work Webster, great stuff! :salute:

Webster 06-20-12 06:31 PM

thanks guys but i just try to give back and contribute what i can to a community that has shared so much knowledge and helped me when needed

kaylie22 03-09-13 09:45 PM

WakeOfTheWahoo

I can even imagine how much time and effort you put into the making of these mods. All I can say is thank you. You did one heck of a job. BN

L_DOG 03-10-13 03:09 AM

REQ Dock at any resupply port

maby someone can make a Mod where you can dock at any resupply port would be nice

Bonden 01-17-14 01:25 PM

Thanks Webster :salute:

The sub draft fix really improves the visuals.
I recently un/reinstalled sh 4 1.5 because i made a bit of a mess with my data file and started having frequent crashes. Having your mods available individually really helped out.

Nate37YMS 02-24-14 01:15 PM

thanks mate :) your mods are awesome

Webster 02-24-14 07:12 PM

thanks guys, im glad people are enjoying my mods

they were only possible with the help of others in this great community who taught me to mod things and we should all try to give back a little if we can somehow.

cr2016sh 09-16-16 02:13 PM

Gracias Webster

Por tu tiempo por tu trabajo y por la generosidad que demuestras mejorando nuestros juegos muchas gracias. El mod de visivilidad bajo el agua de SH-4 es perfecto.

Rockin Robbins 09-21-16 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cr2016sh (Post 2434857)
Por tu tiempo por tu trabajo y por la generosidad que demuestras mejorando nuestros juegos muchas gracias. El mod de visivilidad bajo el agua de SH-4 es perfecto.

Google translation:
Quote:

For your time for your work and for the generosity you show improving our games thank you very much. The mod visivilidad underwater SH-4 is perfect.
I have to say the same. The concept of a lot of small mods so players are in control of their experience is about to be reborn and Webster is the cause of it.