SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Tanksim.com (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   T34 vs Tiger- Kursk 1943 coming soon! (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=158301)

LcSummers 11-01-10 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priscalan (Post 1526155)
Zee, like LC, but i have: duplicate class"CC1M2Content" definition


Hi ZW and Priscilian,


made some tests. This error occurs when you overwrite the files when BETA update is installed.

If it is a clear copy then Atmosphere will appear.




LC


Sputa si vous plait!!!

ZeeWolf 11-01-10 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LcSummers (Post 1526153)
yes zw;



but do i have to uninstall beta files?????? ( i used a new copy of TvT without beta files)


Lc

No LC, just overwrite the beta

LcSummers 11-01-10 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeeWolf (Post 1526158)
No LC, just overwrite the beta


Thanks, have tested in both versions.

BETA overwriting error message duplicate CC1M2Atmosphere definition

Old version without Beta files error message CC1M2Content



hope its clear



LC

ZeeWolf 11-01-10 03:12 AM

Could you guys open your Campaign_1\Mission_1 folder and count how many
files with the "script" extension you have?

LcSummers 11-01-10 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeeWolf (Post 1526160)
Could you guys open your Campaign_1\Mission_1 folder and count how many
files with the "script" extension you have?



21 including all (bmp, pds, etc) :yeah:


11 scripts

LC

ZeeWolf 11-01-10 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LcSummers (Post 1526162)
21 including all (bmp, pds, etc) :yeah:

LC

There should be only 19 total files and 9 script files

Delete all those 21 files and re-install the emergency fix again

LcSummers 11-01-10 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeeWolf (Post 1526163)
There should be only 19 total files and 9 script files

Delete all those 21 files and re-install the emergency fix again


There are 21 files


and 11 scripts

LC

ZeeWolf 11-01-10 03:33 AM

Ok LC I fixed it download it again

LcSummers 11-01-10 03:39 AM

ZW,

seems we both are left alone. :wah:

LC

Priscalan 11-01-10 03:41 AM

zee,
like LS. The problem is the occurrence C1M2 C1M1 instead of in the scripts of the mission 1. I made the change and removed the two scripts:
- MissionC1M1Strings.script
- C1M1LensFlare.script
and I replaced by ones that I renamed and C1M2

Missions in the files I did a search for all occurrences C1M2 and I replaced C1M1

ZeeWolf 11-01-10 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LcSummers (Post 1526168)
ZW,

seems we both are left alone. :wah:

LC

Don't worry Kamerad we are not alone. Delete all 21 files and download the
emergency fix file and install it again.

Priscalan 11-01-10 03:44 AM

but , an new critical error in MissionsMenu.script at the line 38 char 7:damn:

ZeeWolf 11-01-10 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priscalan (Post 1526170)
zee,
like LS. The problem is the occurrence C1M2 C1M1 instead of in the scripts of the mission 1. I made the change and removed the two scripts:
- MissionC1M1Strings.script
- C1M1LensFlare.script
and I replaced by ones that I renamed and C1M2

Missions in the files I did a search for all occurrences C1M2 and I replaced C1M1

Priscalan:know: your awesome man! But to make sure the weather is correct
would you delete all the mission 1 files and download the emergency fix
file agin and re-install it :yep:

ZeeWolf 11-01-10 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priscalan (Post 1526172)
but , an new critical error in MissionsMenu.script at the line 38 char 7:damn:

All you need now is the Emergency fix file, please dl again and install:up:

http://www.tanksimzw.com/ZW_Emergency_FIX_1.zip


ZW

LcSummers 11-01-10 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeeWolf (Post 1526175)
Priscalan:know: your awesome man! But to make sure the weather is correct
would you delete all the mission 1 files and download the emergency fix
file agin and re-install it :yep:


Same as Pris with new fix download


LC

Conall 11-01-10 03:57 AM

Critical error message following October update install
 
Have deleted CM1 files and installed the emergency patch and I'm now getting the following error message:

Critical Error
[Scripts Manager] syntax error: parse error in file: "Scripts\Menus\MissionsMenu.script", line=38, char=7

Have also ensured the cache was empty. Any help would be gratefully recieved.

Cheers,

Tom

LcSummers 11-01-10 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conall (Post 1526178)
Have deleted CM1 files and installed the emergency patch and I'm now getting the following error message:

Critical Error
[Scripts Manager] syntax error: parse error in file: "Scripts\Menus\MissionsMenu.script", line=38, char=7

Have also ensured the cache was empty. Any help would be gratefully recieved.

Cheers,

Tom


TOM YOU ARE NOT ALONE:haha:

LC

Welcome

LcSummers 11-01-10 04:02 AM

ZW i am sorry but i love this forum.

NOW ITS ACTION AGAIN!!!!!:03:

LC

Conall 11-01-10 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LcSummers (Post 1526180)
TOM YOU ARE NOT ALONE:haha:

LC

Welcome

So I noticed :o

Will watch and shoot..

ZeeWolf 11-01-10 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LcSummers (Post 1526177)
Same as Pris with new fix download


LC

I just DL and check it has only 19 files in M1. Please make sure you delete
the M1 files first before you install the new Emergency fix.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1995- 2023 Subsim®
"Subsim" is a registered trademark, all rights reserved.